Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There is NO such thing as a FREE LUNCH

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, next time a hot chick/girlfriend asks you for something, if you don't feel like responding with "NO" or countering with a ****y & funny line (which both work well), ask her a question along the lines of: WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?

Examples:
Her: Can you buy me a drink?
You: If you run towards the centre of those group of people, twirl around 3 times on one foot, and then flash your t*tties back at me, yes, I can.

Her: Can you help me with my homework?
You: Hmm, I really like that sandwhich in your bag. How about you let me take a bite out of it first, and I'll consider helping you out with your homework later?

Her: Can you give me a ride home?
You: No problem. I'm looking for somebody to pay for my gas anyways. I'm glad you volunteered.

Stop supplicating.
Stand up for yourself.
She has to work for you.
There is no such thing as a free lunch!

Maximus_Decimus

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
While we're on this subject, read this good stuff by Gunwitch:

Originally posted by Gunwitch
9.4 Payment based behaviours such as buying drinks for women at bars, giving them flowers, fixing their things, driving them places you aren’t going with her to, are all LOSER actions. Of course people like things like this, but these things conveys to her sexuality as "he isn't valid sexually because he is a poor lover or has a small penis, so he pays for sex with gifts of his time and money, he is a beta male". During ALL initial encounters with women, if requests are made for anything, ask yourself "would I do this for a causal acquaintance or male stranger?" If your answer is “no”, then don't do it. Of course you might buy a good friend accompanied to a bar a drink, but would you really buy a male stranger a drink? Didn't think so, unless it was to PAY him for something.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=46286

Maximus_Decimus

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes :D

my sig. says it from another direction

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, Maximus. Except for one thing.
I thought it was: "There AINT No Such Thing As A Free Lunch"
aka TANSTAAFL.
From Robert A Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

smokez01

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about if its like this, your doing a current event together, and she does not want to go up and present about it

she asked me if i could go explain, i said how about you go up there, she says no no no please, then i caved in and said okay sure but next time its your turn

im a ***** yes i know, but i could not think of anything to respond to

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smokez, you should have done a line I always use.

Me:Fine, but you owe me
HB:What? Fine, but what do I owe you?
Me:I dont know, we will figure that out later ;)

Field tested, good responses.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always use this, and girls end up just saying stuff it to me. Eg. Can you fill my water bottle up, ME: whats in it for me, HER: Nothing, or fine i will do it myself. How do you guys react to these come backs from girls.