There is no substitute for real world experience

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Repeat after me: There is no substitute for real world experience.

Even I spend too much time reading threads on the forums.

If you're not doing well with girls, then you need to sign up for a boot camp, get your weekly material, and step away from the computer....for the rest of the week.

If you get a sh!t test, or a tricky situation, then we can help you. Go ahead and post a thread asking about it. Then you'll know better next time it comes around out in the field.

But wasting your time trying to learn little tricks over here, thinking they're going to be the end-all be-all get laid routine, is not going to help you. You have to be YOU through the whole process.
Once you've got a game to improve, then you can start picking up other elements as you see that they would help you.

Honestly, I've read a LOT of the material in the DJ bible....but how often does it help me?

When I go out and I worry about being ****y & funny, doing kino, being mysterious, all that shiot, it hasn't gotten me laid. Not once.

When I go out and just have fun, I get it done. But the DJ bible has helped me pick up on how to tell if a girl's interested. From there, I just do my thing. I just be myself.

JUST WING IT, STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR GAME. You can analyze later.

Everyone's always asking "What should I say?" or "How do I talk to this girl?".....just do it, pull something out of your ass, ffs! There are 3 billion other women out there, who cares if you screw it up? You've got to crash and burn sometime, so you can figure out what you did wrong. It's all on your shoulders, stop asking us to hold your hand and DO IT!

Because YOU CAN DO IT!