"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

There is hope for a strictly friends relationship!

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
I am 19, I goto community college so I live at home. I have a friend HBLeanne. I've known her since forever, dated her older sister once and am friends with her brother. About a year ago, around this very time I was trying to get with her, she is very beautiful in every way. The last time I tried to get with her I beleive this is how things went:

Me: going in for the kiss.
Her: pulling away "oda, you are like a brother to me, i have to go"
Me: d'oh!

So, since then I've basically been a slight friend, semi-helpin her relationships, always being c+f about it. But the most important thing was going to community college. I met a whole crowd of new beautiful women. I've had some sucess with them, and Leanne gets to hear about it because we are friends. So lately Leanne has been paying an immense amount of attention to me, I'm guessing she wants to keep me as close as possible. Last night she offered to be my DD, we went out to hang with some of my friends, and it just so happened a friend from one of my classes was there, he kept going on and on about how he couldn't beleive i was talking to HB9 at college, couldn't figure out how I got her. The whole while Leanne's eyes are lighting up. She can't beleive that outside of our relationship I have a chance with beautiful women.

So to wrap it up Leanne kept kissing me on the lips, and massaging my sides all night. I never once asked her why, why she was doing it, why she changed, or why things werent like this always, and maybe that is the key to rekindling a lost chance. Don't talk about it (i feel like they are majorly turned off by it and if you talk about it it will remind them of why they WOULDNT want to) instead you should just subliminally show them why they HAVE TO, to get the PRIZE they are missing out on.

Good theory?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

whistler

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
633
Reaction score
5
Location
New York
She's into you because you've moved up in the social ladder in her eyes.

Yeah, don't talk about it. That's generally a dumb idea.

I would cut off all interaction with her for 7-10 days. At worst, she'll continue to think you're attractive; at best, she'll be even more into you when she sees you again. Let her be the one to make a further move.

Meanwhile, keep dating other girls.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
That's exactly it!

She's into you because you've moved up in the social ladder in her eyes.

Yeah, don't talk about it.
That's all there is to it. All you need to do is keep doing what you've been doing as of late. The less thought and effort you give it, the better. Effortlessness goes right in hand with attractiveness.
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
we need more threads like these.

good post, oda.:cool:
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
awesome!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
296
Location
UK
Good post indeed! I agree with everything that has been said so far. Not only have you shown your social value and value to other women, but the fear of losing you has increased your personal value to her.

You made a very valid point about not asking what was going on. Talking about it is always a big mistake and it does seem to turn women off.
 
Top