"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Theory: Bar/Club Women More Pullable on Valentine’s Day?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
1,701
Age
29
I actually screwed up and didn’t go out to Nightgame yesterday, even though I meant to.

It got me thinking though: would you say that women who attend the bars and clubs during Valentines Day are more pullable/sexually than other times of the year?

The idea being that if a girl goes out on Valentine’s Day, she’d especially be looking to meet someone new and go home with them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Not many females that aren’t coupled up would be in the mood to party on the traditional couples evening out and will usually stay home and eat feel good snacks and/or wine in front of a chick flick on Tv.

Women can routinely be pulled on 300+ other nights of each year …
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,857
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
Most venues are going to be overrun by couples. If anything, I would say you are generally less likely to be successful with pickup on Valentine's Day than a normal, non-holiday. May actually be the only holiday you can actually say this is true.

And to be clear - not saying it can't happen depending on the venue.
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,320
Just wait for St Patrick's day. It's the seasonal time for banging. It falls on a Friday this year, too, so expect lots of partying.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
In 2011, Roosh wrote an article about the theories men have about the easiest days of the year to get laid. Valentine's Day was a common theory he heard about and wrote about in the article.


Valentine’s Day
Common Sense: Single girls feel especially lonely, so they’ll want to **** any guy that gives them a little attention.
The Reality: She’s fantasizing about love, not sex.


Most venues are going to be overrun by couples. If anything, I would say you are generally less likely to be successful with pickup on Valentine's Day than a normal, non-holiday. May actually be the only holiday you can actually say this is true.

And to be clear - not saying it can't happen depending on the venue.
I would agree that a lot of venues would be overrun by couples. However, a lot of venues that couples tend to go to are sit down restaurants, which aren't places that people go to meet women for same night lays or to arrange future dates.

I think that Valentine's Day in more pickup oriented nightlife venue would be fairly slow and maybe some couples who couldn't get a reservation at a romantic restaurant might be there.

One year, I went out to a bar that was good for pickup on Valentine's Day. I did some approaches, had a meaningful conversation, arranged a date, and collected a phone number. I think I got 2 dates out of that woman, no sex, and the interaction fizzled out.

Just wait for St Patrick's day. It's the seasonal time for banging. It falls on a Friday this year, too, so expect lots of partying.
This year, both St. Patrick's Day and Cinco de Mayo fall on Fridays. Cinco de Mayo is St. Patrick Day's with a Mexican theme.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top