Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theater Massacre in Aurora, Colorado [Merged Threads]

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
But in today's age we also need to get many women to be good with women.
not really.

two scenarios:

guy 1: has a gf for 3 years. Thats about 1000 days. He gets to fnck her, whenever he wants, however many times he wants.

guy 2: pumps and dumps over 100 women in 3 years. not a single one does he start an ltr with

questions:
who gets to put his penis in a vagina more often?
who is going to be more experienced at fncking?
who spends more time worrying about whether he's going to get laid or not?
which one is going to have a better understanding about how to maintain a long term relationship?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CostaDeSol said:
not really.

two scenarios:

guy 1: has a gf for 3 years. Thats about 1000 days. He gets to fnck her, whenever he wants, however many times he wants.

guy 2: pumps and dumps over 100 women in 3 years. not a single one does he start an ltr with

questions:
who gets to put his penis in a vagina more often?
who is going to be more experienced at fncking?
who spends more time worrying about whether he's going to get laid or not?
which one is going to have a better understanding about how to maintain a long term relationship?
You are describing the ideal LTR. Most LTRs involve fvcking a couple times a week and have just as many fights.

The guy going out not looking for LTRs is not going to have to worry about buying his gf sh!t, taking her places, entertaining her, putting up with her BS, dealing with her drama and fights

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I wonder when the last time this guy got laid?
That was literally my first thought when I saw it on the news. Probably not for a very long time, if at all. I've noticed alot of guys with weapons fetishes have this complex that drives them to seek recognition by seeking opportunities to prove themselves.

Been reading the "manosphere" lately, seems like there's some major social issues out there that I don't know about that go beyond dudes that do violent things because they hadn't been laid in a while.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason why the roman armies travelled with cooks and prostitutes...both food and sex on a regular basis were considered necessary for the well being of men.

Now you can't withhold food....people die

But if you withhold sex...well there is a lot of power to be gained for the person, or organization doing the withholding

sex should be a cheaply and easily available commodity like food or water...this would change society in deep and fundamental ways.

....all civilized societies from Sumer to Rome to Egypt knew that women-less young men are a disaster waiting to happen so they made sure prostitution was readily available....but it seems like most historical truths the west has forgotten this.

In the western world we have an immense population of men in the millions ages 18-30 who are not getting laid on a regular basis...this is cruelty on a vast level, a powderkeg...I mean let the dudes buy some puzzy for fvcks sake so they can go to sleep with a smile on their face instead of angry and enraged. This is good for everyone.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
It's true. And this pickup movement that is encouraging guys to run their pump and dump numbers way up is just keeping girls on the c0ck carousel even longer. The loss of the traditional family really is a huge sign of the corruption and decay the US is experiencing.

But I do feel bad the way the baby boomer generation has messed things up, in just about every way possible - morally, economically, dealing with women. See Desdinova's thread on "The Screwed Generation". The US imprisons more of its population than any other country - biggest police state in the world. All the money wasted on the drug war, the real wars - being the world's policeman, etc. Running up debt irresponsibly, not protecting the borders, etc etc.
At least the USA locks a lot of their prisoners up.

Countries like mine, slap the back of the criminals hand and let them out again.

I'd rather have all the bad guys in prison then on "educational parole".

Bottom line, this shooting is really a non-issue, as it doesn't even make a blip in terms of public health and safety. I guess its a good emotive headline that makes waves in the media. The media and the gungrabbers LOVE these kind of events.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
There is a reason why the roman armies travelled with cooks and prostitutes...both food and sex on a regular basis were considered necessary for the well being of men.
I read a fascinating fictionalized account, although very historically accurate as it was written by an Italian history prof/archaeologist, of Alexander's march across Persia. The amount of toots that followed the army were incredible. The toots in cities where armies were approaching would gear up for the upcoming business.

In the western world we have an immense population of men in the millions ages 18-30 who are not getting laid on a regular basis...this is cruelty on a vast level, a powderkeg...I mean let the dudes buy some puzzy for fvcks sake so they can go to sleep with a smile on their face instead of angry and enraged. This is good for everyone.
This is absolutely accurate and correct. Building up all that testosterone and not giving them any relief is just asking for trouble.

If prostitution were accepted and legal, and there were an affordable rub and tug on every corner, guys wouldn't be so uptight.

And fat chicks wouldn't get so much attention, and wouldn't think they were the shyte.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The last thing I'd want is some concealed carry heroes pulling out guns and firing wildly into the crowded movie theater chaos, which is what would happen if enough people had guns.
In the book More Guns, Less Crime, the author showed how in states where guns were made more available, violent crime went down.

It's not that if people were carrying guns, they could have popped the guy before he killed too many people, it's that if nutjob fanboy KNEW that some of the audience members might have guns on them, he wouldn't have gone in there in the first place.

And although you can carry in Colorado, the theater seems to have a strict "No Firearm" policy. (source) So perhaps he knew they were easy targets.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
So you punks think if guns are outlawed a bad guy wouldn't have a gun?

LOOOOOOOOOL

You wouldn't have a gun. A bad guy will always have a gun. You'd become a subject, instead of a citizen with rights to defend yourself, you'd become a subject that can fill out a piece of paper to get some justice. God forbid if you kill a bad guy trying to defend yourself and your family, you'd go to jail. Because 3rd world f`cks always go to jail for defending themselves.

You're descending into the 3rd world that's what it is. They just need to take away your guns.

Was this joker f`ck a media stunt? Was it a false flag? In anycase you're government is exploiting this incident, they want your guns period!

You loose your guns, you loose your freedom. Because bad guy will always have a gun. ALWAYS.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
So you punks think if guns are outlawed a bad guy wouldn't have a gun?

LOOOOOOOOOL

You wouldn't have a gun. A bad guy will always have a gun. You'd become a subject, instead of a citizen with rights to defend yourself, you'd become a subject that can fill out a piece of paper to get some justice. God forbid if you kill a bad guy trying to defend yourself and your family, you'd go to jail. Because 3rd world f`cks always go to jail for defending themselves.

You're descending into the 3rd world that's what it is. They just need to take away your guns.

Was this joker f`ck a media stunt? Was it a false flag? In anycase you're government is exploiting this incident, they want your guns period!

You loose your guns, you loose your freedom. Because bad guy will always have a gun. ALWAYS.
study this carefully it is the absolute truth

government wants us to be good docile slaves sucking the teats of welfare till the day we die...

I say concealed carry should be the norm...because as otoko mentioned if a criminal KNOWS that there is a good chance that a fair amount of law abiding citizens around him or her are armed, the criminal will not act...criminals need to prey on the weak.

criminals will always be armed.

concealed for everyone over 18, old ladies should pack heat and learn to use.

unfortunately the government prefers its 'subjects' weak and ineffectual thats why guns are being eliminated, women were elevated, welfare was increased....a docile, spineless population is easily manipulated and sadly that is what we have become.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if new draconian gun laws were passed on the backs of this event...the false flag assertion bears some thought...one by one the rights our founding fathers fought for are being taken away.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at all these people saying violent crime levels were "proven" to have dropped down. The local and state authorities just do not classify them as priority 1 crimes anymore and simply do not have to report them as a result.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any truth to the rumors this James Holmes guy was a 24 year old virgin?

That's what people are saying.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Me wrong and callous, but if I was in that theatre, I would be their today when the venue opens and I'd would be very blunt and to the point. I'd explain to the manager that I was in the when this bullsh*t went down, and could I see Batman today. If I didn't have one, I want an upgrade to the IMAX, if the IMAX was sold out, I'd be willing to see it in the projection room, some free **** from the concession stand, and possibly a ticket to another movie. I'd be damn if some depressed, schizophrenic, homicidal manic is going to **** me up from seeing a movie I've been literally waiting to see for years. F*ck that.

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is horrific, prayers out to the family and friends involved. There had to be something intrinsic going on other than not getting laid.

Bad publicity for introverts/shy people as well, the media keeps emphasizing the "loner, quiet kid" gone insane stereotype, which IMO is ridiculous.

This is my 69th post lol!

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I dunno man, there seems to be a lot of crazy-ass socially-isolated (and armed) white people out in the suburbs. It's a very cold culture. To be honest, I feel a lot safer in the inner city with the poor mexicans and blacks (not that denver has much of an "inner city")

Oh yeah, I agree with the armchair psychologists out there, I doubt that this piece of human debris was getting any. Now, if some nice loose lady had just responded to his adultfriendfinder ad...

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
More guns = less gun homicides. It's just a fact that gun-controllers hate.
That's not true. Your Texas example is a good one. Texas is well-armed and it has a high gun crime rate.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/jan/10/gun-crime-us-state

If a community has a high gun ownership rate (legal or illegal) and a high Black and/or Hispanic population it will have a high gun crime rate. The correlation is there.

Anyway I think this was a tragedy but politicizing it (from a gun angle, video game angle, or PUA angle) it opportunism at it's worst. This is the work of a mentally ill individual and he is the only one to blame for it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its interesting the fact that almost the majority of this spree killers are white men aged 16-40 with a high IQ and competence on a certain field.

Even more interesting is that probably most of us here belong to this group of people.

The only explanation I can provide is that this group is the less likely to be able to vent while at the same time the one who has more pressure on it.
You cannot fire a woman or a minority with no conseguences while nobody is gonna give a fvck about an adult white straight guy at least in the tribunal.

Also the hostility of women and the state toward this group is probably playing a big role, dont get me wrong I can imagine plenty of black guys live in poverty or in a violent neightbourhood yet they are not subjected to the strong psychological pressure from society and women.

However I still dont get why those guys kills random people instead of using that anger for their advantage like robbing a bank or kill those who pissed them off,it makes no sense.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
The only reason we need guns is to protect us from other people who have guns, which in itself says why gun control is a good idea...
Yes but criminals don't worry about following the law...they will be armed regardless

which leaves unarmed innocents at the mercy of the criminals

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Only if guns are readily available. Guns aren't a big issue here because they're almost impossible to obtain.

Just out of interest, do you think there should be limits on what kind of guns one should be allowed to own?

I doubt he'd have done the same damage with a handgun, for example.
'impossible to obtain?' not according to the guardian http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/aug/30/ukcrime1

the villains will always be armed. gun laws only hurt the innocent. every fvcking do good politician should recognize this

I have no problem with concealed carry permits being routinely given after passing a range test to anyone over 18 to be renewed every 5 years by range test.

sure this lunatic would have got a few but nowhere near the 60+ killed injured if many in the theatre were armed...in fact this alone would make many criminals think twice...they like to prey on the helpless afterall.

I believe there are far more good people in the world than bad and I have no problem with them being armed.

it sounds radical but think about it...

bank robberies...man walks in...16 people in bank...all armed...the nutcase pisses his pants.

hijacking....everyone in plane including pilots armed....nothing happens...most of the people on the plane are good...they can protect each other.

we as ciitizens need to take command of our lives and look after each other, the more we give our safety to the state the more we enslave our selves and give criminals the upper hand to define our lives...the state doesn't mind, it wants us to be helpless...more money for the police who always arrive too late.