Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theater Massacre in Aurora, Colorado [Merged Threads]

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
^ Im not expecting you anything, I just said that those spree killers have common traits which are unlikely to be a coincidence then I gave my personal explanation for that.
I agreed that spree killers had common traits. What I took issue with is your false assertion (imo) that black men dont deal with psychological pressure from society and women, despite many of them growing up in poverty and being surrounded by violence.

Those two things would definitely create psychological pressure all on their own without some of the crap black men deal with from some black women. And as I said, society creates psychological pressure for black men, because of the way we are seen in society, depicted in the media, treated by the police, etc. So I was compelled to point out what I felt was an incorrect statement made by you.

I pointed out how alienation is a much more heavy factor than poverty or violence around, the rest you made up yourself.
Alienation and the weight of that was my point.
This is an opinion, not a fact. Theres a lot more to it. America's obsession with violence and guns is a big part of it as well. Id argue that gang bangers who have killed more than once are spree killers themselves. Not all of these guys get caught as many gang related killings do go unsolved, or not every body involved gets caught...but they are definitely products of poverty and violence.

Point is, you cannot cite one or two things as the main cause for shootings. Theres much, much more to it.

Out of topic: how comes you post in every thread except those regarding picking up girls? you pop up only when it comes of minority rights or politics.
This is the Anything Else section right? People tend to bring up politics and current events in this section, and thus with whats going on in our country, I feel free to chime in. Also, I definitely have to chime in when I see a bunch of white guys talking about non-white groups of people with little factual knowledge of the subjects. This happens all the time here....and it makes me wonder if many of the guys on this site have ever been truly good friends with women, blacks, gays, asians, latinos, muslims, etc. Because a lot of "ideas" are thrown around that are truly a bit off base.

On an earlier page, someone mentioned how guns, and minority neighborhoods correlate with high crime. While partly correct, its typical that on a forum of mostly white men, people dont dig deeper. And simply throwing around a statement that implies "black and hispanics are more dangerous than everyone else" only perpetuates stereotypes and racial differences. In realirty, its not a race thing, its a class thing...guns in poor, poverty stricken areas = more crime. Just so happens that America has come along in a way that most poor neighboorhoods are filled with black, latinos, and south asians (rate wise). And Americas discriminatory history has much to do with this.
Everytime I see you its on topics regarding race/gender issues or mostly in the anything else area, dont take it as a provocation its just legitimate curiosity.
When I first joined I spoke in the dating threads more often, but I realized its a waste of my time. A lot of topics are repetitive and nooby so you can get bored easily. Also, I get sick of the brainwashed feel of some of this PUA stuff. It, in my opinion, is just over analytical common sense stuff mixed with women hating and evo psych BS. Theres too much complaining, not enough field reports, and not enough positivity around here thats much needed.

Theres some good info and discussion to be had on this site, but theres a lot of mud to wade through. And many posters, such as myself, just ignore many of the dating threads because we see how bad the groupthink is, and how irrational some posters become if you dare challenge it. All in all I wish people here wouldnt take the whole dating and sex thing so seriously. I sure as hell dont anymore. It aint that hard in my view.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gang bangers are not comparable to subjects like this one or Sodini for the simple fact that they kill for a logical reason,wheter is seize power by removing their enemies as obstacles or do it to climb the ladder and get rich, they are simply doing what everyone else is doing just only through illegal ways.

These spree killers have no purpose or plan except release frustration or remove the reason of their anger, the comparis cannot be made in purpose nor motivation.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Gang bangers are not comparable to subjects like this one or Sodini for the simple fact that they kill for a logical reason,wheter is seize power by removing their enemies as obstacles or do it to climb the ladder and get rich, they are simply doing what everyone else is doing just only through illegal ways.
Gang bangers are not logical. Is it logical to shoot at someone simply for looking at you the wrong way or because they had on the wrong colors that day? This happens, and sometimes those victims have nothing to do with gangs at all.

If you wanna argue the logic of removing enemies as obstacles, than I could say the same thing of spree killers. The Columbine kids saw the people they shot as their enemies. The Aurora shooter felt the same way. So whats the difference?

Shooting innocent people is never logical and thats my point.
These spree killers have no purpose or plan except release frustration or remove the reason of their anger, the comparis cannot be made in purpose nor motivation.
Same with gang bangers, or anyone who shoots random people they dont know.

All killings have a motivation...even if the person just wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone, thats motivation. Its stupid motivation, but its motivation.

The guy in Norway who killed all those teens had motivation. He had reason, a plan, and a purpose for his attacks. The same way gang bangers do.

A killer is a killer; an irrational waste of life who seeks to harm others. To hell with them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Gang bangers are not logical. Is it logical to shoot at someone simply for looking at you the wrong way or because they had on the wrong colors that day? This happens, and sometimes those victims have nothing to do with gangs at all.
Yes it is, its part of seizing the territory, any gang or crime organization has to do it.
Behind that there is a common pattern to all of those groups.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please go study some criminology, then study some sociology and anthropology.

Race has nothing to do with whether one will commit a crime.

Guns + Drugs + Poverty = A lot of crime.

So yes it is a class thing, because plenty of rich and middle class folks do drugs and dont shoot up each other. They dont have guns on their streets, and dont have drugs being peddled on corners. Why? Because those neighborhoods wont stand for that kinda crap...but it doesnt mean plenty of kids still arent getting high or ****faced somewhere. Fact of the matter is, is that drugs will easily destroy a poor neighboorhood....and it wont do the same to folks with more means.

Plenty of white dudes who live in areas like this be gang bangin as well. Have any of you people actually ever gone through a crappy neighborhood or known people from the hood? They arent all black and hispanic...and if you go to the West coast, quite a few are Asian. Asians have their own little gangs...and its funny people needed a Clint Eastwood movie to realize that.

Wanna know what contributed to the drug problem in black and latino neighborhoods? The government not giving a damn where drugs would end up when they were making cocaine deals with Contras. And thats well documented stuff.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I never once said race was the cause of a crime.

You should re-read my post and check the link with the statistics that I merely reitereated.

Sure there are plenty of white people committing murder, but the blacks sure are beating the pants out of them at it.
I was merely clarifying some things regarding your post.

Because the fact of the matter is, is people will read your post and immediately think "blacks and latinos" are bad. Instead of digging deeper as to why crime and drugs are so much worse in those areas.

Drugs can screw up a poor area with such haste. Money chances all that though.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does that change my point at all? Poor neighborhoods with drugs and guns will have high crime.

Rural America isnt rife with the same amount of drugs and guns.

So again, poverty + drugs + guns = high crime

Go through California and youll see gang bangers of all creeds. The reason any group is overrepresented, is because those groups of people tend to have higher rates of poorness thanks to this country's history.

Different classes react to drugs differently. Makes sense dont it?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Rural America is FULL of drugs and guns and enormous amounts of poverty. Hell, I grew up in a rural trailer park.
Not at the same amount of the inner city.
Go live in any rural area and you will find that everybody owns guns and and does drugs.
And what are the purpose of those guns? Are there gangs running around rural America fighting over DRUG sales? Not like in urban areas.

Plus, the reason this is a huge class issue is because you dont see gangs, guns and drugs occurring like this in middle class and upper class neighborhoods. You cannot act like class has nothing to do with this crime at all, when any statistics will show you that lower class areas have higher crime.

Just because some lower class areas dont have high crime doesnt change the fact that most crime occurs in lower class neighborhoods. Be real here.
And again, what about the significant over-representation of blacks in the non-drug-related felony murder crime?
Gang culture.

And despite what detectives might report, just because they find no drug connection doesnt mean there was none. Gang warfare revolves largely around drugs.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gang (tribal) culture has been imported from places in the world where it has been practiced and encouraged for hundreds of thousands of years.

Reference: poor immigrant Chinese/Japanese.

They are underclass as well.

Where is their crime rate representation?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Gang (tribal) culture has been imported from places in the world where it has been practiced and encouraged for hundreds of thousands of years.

Reference: poor immigrant Chinese/Japanese.

They are underclass as well.

Where is their crime rate representation?
Read posts thoroughly.

Poverty + Drugs + Illegal weaponry = High crime.

Chinese and Japanese immigrants dont come here and have that stuff in their neighborhoods. Furthermore, plenty of Chinese and Japanese immigrants are well to do.
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Don't understand why some posters feel the need to blame black ppl for the government-sponsored infiltration and destruction of the black family and culture...you keep asking the same question over and over and Jaylan gives you logical answers and you keep going...why don't you just answer your own damn questions? :confused:
Its apparent some people want to say "black and latino people are naturally violent" without outright saying it. Then they fall back on the "Im just reporting the stats, Im not insinuating anything" arguments.

Fact of the matter is, not every black or latino person is the same. If you throw anyone, of any race, into a current urban inner city...theres a great chance they will come out screwed up...as well as their kids.

Im black, grew up in a racially mixed middle class section of Queens NYC....and all the folks I hung around with never got into trouble...and these were kids of all backgrounds. Im sure if my mom had let my dad move us into the Brooklyn neighborhood known as East New York, my parents would have had a lot more trouble keeping me on the straight and narrow as thats a crummy neighborhood.

People are products of their environment. Change the environment for the better, and the people become better. This is why Im not surprised African immigrants move to America, and have higher college degree attainment rates than most Americans. They create their own little neighborhoods, mingle amongst themselves, and their parents bust their butts putting their kids through school.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, people are a product of their environment ... So ...

Blame the environment ... :crackup:

Classic externalization...

"Nothing is my fault, its my environments fault."

And the inverse,

"See your success? You didn't earn that."

"Your business? You didn't build that."

The environment did it!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Yeah, people are a product of their environment ... So ...

Blame the environment ... :crackup:

Classic externalization...

"Nothing is my fault, its my environments fault."

And the inverse,

"See your success? You didn't earn that."

"Your business? You didn't build that."

The environment did it!
So what is it that you really want to say about minorities then? Instead of beating around the bush just come out and say it like the PairPlusRoyalFlush suggested. Share some nuggets of wisdom instead of creating new ways to say "I disagree" without providing actual counter points.

My point before was that people are variable...they arent all one way or all the other way. Any logical adult knows this. People can be shaped and molded. The fact that not all of one group of people behave the same way is fact enough.

And regarding the whole "you didnt build that" part. If you actually heard what the president said in full, he said business owners didnt build the infrastructure they use to run their businesses. Dont listen to stupid commercials and sound bites...actually go listen to the entire speech.

How about you actually address exactly what I said directly next time...if in fact you want to have a discussion.

U

user43770

Blacks and Hispanics are also disproportionately represented in the demographic of single-parent households. The overwhelming majority of those single parents being mothers, obviously. I would say that the issue goes much deeper than guns and drugs. And it's only going to get worse.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My nugget of wisdom is that it is all cultural.

Some cultures (many actually) are divided along racial boundaries, which tends to create the correlation/causation confusion that most people cannot decypher.

And you made mention of one of the causes for this cultural phenomenon continuing far past immigration into a host country. Many minorities tend to immigrate and settle into their own little boroughs, surrounded by people of relative cultural similarity.

Hence the culture is propagated from one generation to the next just as it was in the mother country, because there is little to no cultural assimilation.

Given an objective standard of value, my assertion:

Some cultures are simply better than others, at providing a pre-defined and objective value.

And Danger, lets face it... Since you're probably white and English-speaking, that means your a racist pig and guilty for all the worlds misfortunes.