"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The Yung two's BOOTCAMP Progress.

DO YOU FIND THIS THREAD USEFUL?

  • YES!!! THANK YOU!

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • NO!!! THANKS FOR NOTHING!

    Votes: 6 66.7%

  • Total voters
    9

YUNG DEMO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Tampa, FL
PLEASE KEEP THIS ON PAGE ONE OF THIS FORUM

This Is Where me YUNG DEMO and my Young Homie Wonderbread166 are going to post our progress of our boot camp started MAY 02 and ending JULY 02 but first the starting stats for both of us:


Yung Demo

Real Name: Paul aka NYCE or DEMO

Age: 15 (July 22, 1988)

Height: 5'11

Weight: 172

Body Fat %: 17-19
(I put this because a true DON JUAN not only enhances mind but is set to enhance body aswell)

Biggest Strength: Intellect

Biggest Weakness: lack of focus

Passion in Life: Song Writting and Music Production

Occupation: Full Time Student/ Part Time Receptionist


SELF RATING: 7.5

Goal: To be ready for next year at a new school to sort of do a hip hop version of The New Guy.



Wonderbread166

INFO PENDING





I hope in the end we both meet our goals and I that all our stats other than name and age change considerably! (final post of stats and !before and after! will be posted JULY )@ 9PM
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

YUNG DEMO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Tampa, FL
DAY 1 (MAY 02, 2004)

Hey ya'll its me again! :)

Today was mainly ment for set up.
I bought some things i would need like new rhyme books n etc.
While I was at walmart I saw so many 7,8's and I saw a fine looking HB9!!! I made a bit of eye contact with her but felt uncomfortable with approaching because he mother was with her and i was looking rather bummy :( so i blew that chance. On the up side i got a few hi's in but im not counting them i start counting them tommorow today like i said was to set up and get me pumped i ended he day by doing laundry and cleaning up around the house nothing special. Well see all of you tommorow!! Good Nite.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Wonderbread166

Real Name: Lucas aka Wonderbread

Age: 14 (April 3, 1990)

Height: 5' 7''

Weight: 128

Body Fat %: 6

Biggest Strength: Intellect + Ambition

Biggest Weakness: Stubbonness + Attention Span

Passion in Life: Music

Occupation: Student

Self Rating: 7.5

Goal: Up the confidence level and be a new person by next school year
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Day 4 (May 5, 2004)

Wuts up! This is my first post cause I just found out about this thread so let me update you. Went to the mall on Day 1 and got in 20 Hi's. Yesterday, Day 3, my school had a track meet against our rivals, and though I didn't sign up for track this year, I decided to come to the meet. There were tons of people there, and tons of hot girls from the other school that I met and got to know a lil bit. I tried out some new things I've learned from the site, (tried out C&F for the first time) and I got a few sn's, and I know at least one girl's interested. I'll keep posted.;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

YUNG DEMO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Tampa, FL
this kid is schooling me

wow im really impressed this kid is killing me out there ive only got loike 13 hi's in but it skr8 ill catch up by fri and if not I'll get on my double grind.
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
End of Week One

Well, as we begin Week 2, I realize that I've barely written a damn thing for Week 1, so here goes. Wednesday and Thursday were regular school days, nothin special really, though I got a few hi's in after school. Friday was 8th Grade Night, a dance for all the 8th graders, though it wasn't the kind of thing where you bring a date. It was sweet- me and a couple of friends got the party warmed up with some karioke singin "My Girl." (Ya, cheezy, I know, but the girls loved it.;) ) I soloed the first verse, too, and had everybody singin along:D . Slow danced with three girls, and had a pretty good time.

Saturday, I went to the mall and finished my hi's, even got a couple convos goin. It's pretty easy once you get used to it and just have fun with it. Bring on Week 2!
 
Top