Votes: 3 33.3%
  • NO!!! THANKS FOR NOTHING!

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

YUNG DEMO

Don Juan
Reaction score
PLEASE KEEP THIS ON PAGE ONE OF THIS FORUM

This Is Where me YUNG DEMO and my Young Homie Wonderbread166 are going to post our progress of our boot camp started MAY 02 and ending JULY 02 but first the starting stats for both of us:

Yung Demo

Height: 5'11

Weight: 172

Body Fat %: 17-19
(I put this because a true DON JUAN not only enhances mind but is set to enhance body aswell)

Biggest Strength: Intellect

Biggest Weakness: lack of focus

Passion in Life: Song Writting and Music Production

SELF RATING: 7.5

Goal: To be ready for next year at a new school to sort of do a hip hop version of The New Guy.

Wonderbread166

INFO PENDING

I hope in the end we both meet our goals and I that all our stats other than name and age change considerably! (final post of stats and !before and after! will be posted JULY )@ 9PM

YUNG DEMO

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAY 1 (MAY 02, 2004)

Hey ya'll its me again! :)

Today was mainly ment for set up.
I bought some things i would need like new rhyme books n etc.
While I was at walmart I saw so many 7,8's and I saw a fine looking HB9!!! I made a bit of eye contact with her but felt uncomfortable with approaching because he mother was with her and i was looking rather bummy :( so i blew that chance. On the up side i got a few hi's in but im not counting them i start counting them tommorow today like i said was to set up and get me pumped i ended he day by doing laundry and cleaning up around the house nothing special. Well see all of you tommorow!! Good Nite.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonderbread166

Height: 5' 7''

Weight: 128

Body Fat %: 6

Biggest Strength: Intellect + Ambition

Biggest Weakness: Stubbonness + Attention Span

Passion in Life: Music

Self Rating: 7.5

Goal: Up the confidence level and be a new person by next school year

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 4 (May 5, 2004)

Wuts up! This is my first post cause I just found out about this thread so let me update you. Went to the mall on Day 1 and got in 20 Hi's. Yesterday, Day 3, my school had a track meet against our rivals, and though I didn't sign up for track this year, I decided to come to the meet. There were tons of people there, and tons of hot girls from the other school that I met and got to know a lil bit. I tried out some new things I've learned from the site, (tried out C&F for the first time) and I got a few sn's, and I know at least one girl's interested. I'll keep posted.;)

YUNG DEMO

Don Juan
Reaction score
this kid is schooling me

wow im really impressed this kid is killing me out there ive only got loike 13 hi's in but it skr8 ill catch up by fri and if not I'll get on my double grind.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
End of Week One

Well, as we begin Week 2, I realize that I've barely written a damn thing for Week 1, so here goes. Wednesday and Thursday were regular school days, nothin special really, though I got a few hi's in after school. Friday was 8th Grade Night, a dance for all the 8th graders, though it wasn't the kind of thing where you bring a date. It was sweet- me and a couple of friends got the party warmed up with some karioke singin "My Girl." (Ya, cheezy, I know, but the girls loved it.;) ) I soloed the first verse, too, and had everybody singin along:D . Slow danced with three girls, and had a pretty good time.

Saturday, I went to the mall and finished my hi's, even got a couple convos goin. It's pretty easy once you get used to it and just have fun with it. Bring on Week 2!