neobrood
Senior Don Juan
Thanks for reminding me... I appreciate that. NO WAY IM BECOMING A WUSS!!! NO WAY IM BECOMING AN AFC!!!Originally posted by Dirtheart
Neobrood: Maybe you need to go with your heart this one time and learn the hard way, though I would advise against it because it will cause you more pain than her friendship is worth.
Most of us here are only telling you what we know from our personal experiences, having been ridiculed or hurt by women doing the same thing. I spent nearly 6months overcoming depression because a woman I was seeing (who I considered my best friend) completely turned her back on me, used me and humiliated me.
I can also tell you that while you're pining for this one girl, trying to capture her interest, you are missing out on many more opportunities. During my infactuation with one of these girls I turned down another 5 very attractive girls who asked me out. Boy do I regret that now!
What's more, the nicer you are to this girl the more wussy and less attractive you will appear to her. As long as you're being this way, you have NO chance.
But at the same time I still pity her. She needs a father or an older brother and NOT a lover.
... her parents are overprotective. They wont even let her commute. She dunno shlt about bus routes (even those in her area) and she's 19 for chrissake!!! She never been to parties, bars, never drinked at all, still a virgin, therefore hangs around with the 15 year olds and play pokemon and yugi oh with them.It's a pretty messed up society that creates women like this, and there are obviously alot of them out there.
Her parents shut her off completely from politics. So when the topic being discussed is about politics, she would just shut her mouth.
When we're goin out, they would call every 30 mins. Her parents always pick her up. But at the same time, her parents are always away. Obsessed with work. The only time she sees them is when they pick her up... and they come home at 12:00 am.
... she's the eldest in the family. Her 15 year old brother IS 150% AFC material. He won't listen to her... she can't trust him on her problems. And worst of all, that brother thinks he's some anime character.
- He threatens me to chop off my head with a samurai sword... or "May Darkness Consume you..." Um... why can't he say "I WILL KILL YOU" or "I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!"...
- On MSN, when he's angry, he changes his display picture to the demon form of Naruto. As if I give a f*ck... Hell... my display picture is the smiling SADDAM for cryin out loud. Whether I'm angry or happy or sad or what...
- That guy wouldn't talk to you unless you're gonna play yugi oh with him. The only person who can talk to him when he's playin yugi oh is his elder sister (that girl I had problems with).
Therefore, SHE NEEDS AN OLDER BROTHER. I still feel indebted to her for what she did to me. She triggered my change from being an angsty suicide freak to being more sociable... I'm planning to play out that role as an older brother to her... and that would mean that I WILL NOT PUT UP WITH HER SHlT AND I WILL TEACH HER ABOUT LIFE!!!