“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The worst advice to give to a man struggling with women

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN

I understand that Bill Burr is offering the best advice he can, but as a guy who can relate to the person seeking advice, this kind of advice has never been helpful for me.

1). It is unrelatable- He does not have kids right now and he is 20. How the frick is he supposed to know the struggles of getting up at 5am and changing a diaper? Right now, he is in a bad post break-up dry spell and wants to get laid. He is probably thinking about his ex riding the Chad Carousel l every minute lol while he can only jerk off to pornhub.

2). The college atmosphere has changed- According to Bill Burr's experience, college was more akin to American Pie or Animal House. In today's world, a lot of college women are extremely picky or in relationships.

3). Just be happy with a I don't give AF mentality and things will magically happen- This was probably the worst advice I ever received when I was struggling in college. It does absolutely nothing and it is clown advice at best.

4). The College is the prime of your life BS- Not only does it make the guy feel like shvt that he is potentially rotting away the supposedly best time of his life, but this is also not even a true statement.

5). Don't drink at a college party- self explanatory.

6). Sexist cope advice- Man have an advantage of being happy, my @$$hole. Regardless, the guy is unhappy and in a completely different setting than Bill Bur.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,092
The one thing you can never give a 20 year old is the wisdom and experience of living 30 or 40 more years. It's priceless in terms of the ability to make good decisions for yourself and your life but unfortunately it's usually hard won after making a lot of bad ones in your younger years.

As always, failure is the the best teacher that will lead to success if you learn from it.
 

tksniper

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Messages
439
Reaction score
718
Age
42
As a 39 year old man, I can distill the entire game into “value” and “self love”. The more value I give to myself and the more I practice self love, the more money I make and the more b1tches I fvck.

This is actually a universal principle, so I have no idea what principles most of you are practicing or operating under.

The universal principles of abundance are as clear as night and day.
 
Top