"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

The worst advice i've gotten

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
So my friend and on were on the topic of women and he was criticizing my dj skills. I normally do quite a bit of flirting with girls I just meet, and if i'm on the dance floor i'll grind with girls I dont know. So he decided to give me a piece of advice, which consquencly turned out to be the worst advice hes ever given me on chics, which surpised me cuz hes somthin close to a natural player. Hes said "dude you need to slow down a bit, you should get to know chics and become thier friends before you try to start a relationship" and I was just like lol, thats not how it works. . .

feel free to subit ur worst advice ever given
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Forget the worst advise - here is the BEST advise you will ever get - 99 percent of the population out there doesn't know jack squat about anything and everything. The only way to learn anything usefull is to go out and seak it yourself. :cool:
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Dude, don't ever let anyone slow your roll. If making friends with women first works for him fine, but if what ever you are doing is working for you, why stop. Don't succumb to peer pressure unless you want to be just like everyone else.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by Kourt
So my friend and on were on the topic of women and he was criticizing my dj skills. I normally do quite a bit of flirting with girls I just meet, and if i'm on the dance floor i'll grind with girls I dont know. So he decided to give me a piece of advice, which consquencly turned out to be the worst advice hes ever given me on chics, which surpised me cuz hes somthin close to a natural player. Hes said "dude you need to slow down a bit, you should get to know chics and become thier friends before you try to start a relationship" and I was just like lol, thats not how it works. . .

feel free to subit ur worst advice ever given
Next time you get a chance to talk to this guy ask him the following question: Can you honestly tell me that when you're dancing or flirting with a girl you're thinking,

" Wow, this chick has great relationship potential!"?

Yeah. Sure. :rolleyes:

All's fair in love and war so either he believes this bs, or he's trying to limit the competition. Hmmmmm.

I say grind 'em like they're parmesan cheese. :D

-CyranoDeBergerac
 
Top