Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The World Wants to Make You an AFC...Don't Let Them

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
True stuff at its best....seriuously....

------------------
"When you sit down at a poker table, look around and identify the chump. If you don't see one, leave, because the chump is you!" -Kodak

"I keep my Desert Eagle ****ed back in my tuxedo, with my top hat
What you broke motherf*&kaz know about that?"
-Big Pun(r.i.p.)

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still one of the best posts. Society is ****ed up and we are the few who can look at the big picture. It's also the reason why so many people leave this website without having learned a damn thing. May luck be with them.

bump

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amlothi:
Just want to add my $0.02 cents on this. I'm reading a book right now called "Self Matters" by Phillip McGraw. He talks about how "external factors" can influence your self image - in turn controlling a lot of your actions. I think your AFCism is a great example of external forces that try to hinder our true selves. Maybe we are all naturally DJs and society just supresses it on us?

Do you like that book? It sounds interesting. Is it worth buying it?

------------------
/Turbobird

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, i like this.

adding to what wildfire was saying:

the idea that girls want jerks is rediculous...after high school
the idea that girls want nice guys is rediculious, before second marriage.

the balance is correct. a man, who does take care about his girl, but isnt afraid to tell her to go fly a kite when she steps out of line is something very rare and precious.

Too many guys read this board and become obsessed with power and "control" they think they posses when they act like hardballs. Hell, i myself was one of the biggest a$$holes to girls back in the day, and that was completely unnatural of me. thank god for some good friends who actually talked to me about it, rather than laughing and turning their backs on my dumb ass.

please guys, be natural, be a great guy, that is all you really need.

RedZone122

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible anyone?

I can't believe it was 2 years before this post was dug back up - Please consider this one for the bible

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true story.

In my senior year of HS, I was in HS, i played on the Basketball team, worked at Best buy, had a 1 year relationship and was taking night classes at the local IT school to learn more about computers, which is the field I work in now.

I knew my junior year of high school , that although I had a well above average ACT score, and a 3.7 GPA, I wasn't going to college. I wanted to start my own business. I knew exactly what I wnated to do, and I made me a path to better myself so that when I was out of school I could do that.

So my senior year of HS in basketball practice one day, I tore my ACL and had to miss some school for sugery. The part of school I missed were like the end of the first 9 weeks of school, where you get all of the test.

My Math teacher was a real *****. I had a 95% in her classk, which was Cal 2 and If i would have missed the test, which I did, I would have a 75% which is a C. For me to make up the test, I would have to come and take the test on a wednesday at 5pm, which is when I was supposed to be in my other class.

Considering I wasn't trying to get into college, a C was fine with me. I knew the work, I had an A for crying out loud, and that's all that mattered to me. I decided I wasn't going to miss my night class, something I am going to depend on for the rest of my life without question, or at least the better part of it, for a Cal test that I will forget in 1 year more than likely. So I told her to just give me a C becauause I wasn't going to make up the test.

She then tells me "It's in your best interest to make up this test, or else my grade and her possible college recomendation would suffer.

I told her in my exact words "you can take that exam and that recomendation and shove both of them up your ass".

She sent me to the principals office. She made this big fuss to the principal over what happened. He knew my situtation and I told him what was going on. He also knew why I missed the test, because I was on the basketball team and he knew it was understandable. He then explained to her that I didn't plan on going to college and that I really didn't need the grade or her approval. This made her even more furious. She actually held a conference with my parenets and me trying to talk me into going to college, saying it was 'my best option'

Honestly she picked the wrong parents, because BOTH of my parents are entraprenurers, and they tore her a new one.

It got so bad I had to transfer out of her class.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so how are u doing now backbreaker, that cal 2 must be coming in pretty handy...

coming from a guy who took over 8 years of math and 5 years of geometry, i never had a job where i had to calculate tangents and do logs. retarded.

Zendryn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post, doesn't it feel different after joining this forum and haveing a entirely different view on how things work and the world around you?

And im not talking about women here.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
so how are u doing now backbreaker, that cal 2 must be coming in pretty handy...

coming from a guy who took over 8 years of math and 5 years of geometry, i never had a job where i had to calculate tangents and do logs. retarded.

Honestly, I do use it, but not at work, which is ironic.

I use it for two things, gambling, which I bet horses on the side and make a decent income, and programming, which I dabble into when we are shorthanded at work, but haven't touched in over a year.

It really was a pure waste of time, as I wanted to tell my teacher, but I am good at math and it was the only math class they had taken that I hadn't taken yet, plus I would rather take math and somehow better myself than take an additional PE class that would do absoutly nothing for me.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll give you the best compliment I can give a post

*click* ....bookmarked.
This is good. It's funny how every once in a while, there will be some reference in pop culture about "where have all the good men gone?" or something similar.
Paula Cole wtote a song about it "Where have all the Cowboys Gone?"
No wonder I barely watch TV anymore. Who's filling the male role model niche? Thuggish rappers? Metrosexuals? Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? :rolleyes:

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I'll give you the best compliment I can give a post

Originally posted by Ol'BlueEyes
*click* ....bookmarked.
This is good. It's funny how every once in a while, there will be some reference in pop culture about "where have all the good men gone?" or something similar.
Paula Cole wtote a song about it "Where have all the Cowboys Gone?"
No wonder I barely watch TV anymore. Who's filling the male role model niche? Thuggish rappers? Metrosexuals? Queer Eye for the Straight Guy? :rolleyes:
True dat.

I read a quote from a woman in the paper who said 'In the USA, all the good looking men are gay and all the straight men are like Homer Simpson'. :D

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trickynick
This begins in elementary school and continues through college. A kid who is is Don Jaun material will be confident enough to challenge the teacher possibly exposing their lack of knowledge. AFC kids are so much less threatening.
Yes! And then the DJ kids get detention for speaking up.

In kindergarten, I was travelling pretty nicely. I got along well with the all kids, and was confident enough to read a picture book to everyone. I was then popular in Prep (First year in elementary school).

The principal decided I was too intelligent for Prep and I was shifted up to Grade 1. In one week my social standing was destroyed...I was a lot younger than everyone and felt intimidated. I remember hiding in my closet so my mother wouldn't take me to school. This was the first stage of me becoming a shy AFC.

Just after settling in, I did a non-AFC boyish thing. Ran around on the oval in the rain after lunchtime finished with friends. I was heavily berated by a female teacher and sat in detention for two painful hours. Through negative reinforcement I never did a "bad" thing at school again.

In third grade, as a quiet nice-boy I made up lies to my teacher (female again of course) as to why I didn't bring my glasses to school. After the excuses became obvious, my teacher publicly humiliated me by making me show my bag (with glasses inside) to her in front of class.
Confidence and any DJness left in me plummets.

Luckily, my 5th and 6th grade teacher was a man, a very genuine and respectable one. Looking back I think he understood how boys should be treated. He restored some of my potential DJness but AFC was too well-entrenched by this time. But god knows what would have become of me if I got the witchy woman as a teacher instead (this was a very real possibility at the time).

So yeah, school pretty much wanted me to be, and made me AFC. And I think my story really highlights what has been written in the media and literature lately. Boys need more strong male influences in their formative years. Male teachers are integral to society.

But..... since the AFCness was artificially manufactured in me, I can now "re-manufacture" myself to become a DJ.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent tip and well worth the read for anybody - DJ or not!

It's also interesting to note that all the world leaders and people who have power and success are people who take control and don't let anybody stand in their way.

A very inspiring post indeed!

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It always amazed me, how the player always ends up as one of the bad guys in the movie (see SWAT), and the AFC's save the day.

Brain manipulation. Are all these movies written by females or fags?

A good FIGHT THE POWER thread. 5 stars

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*bump*

This is one of my favourite tips and one which I think all AFCs and newbies to this site need to read.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Worthy