Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The World Wants to Make You an AFC...Don't Let Them

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Worthy, if it ain't there already

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had forgotten all about this post until I saw it just now (trickynick was my old nic a couple years ago for those who may not know).

Not that anything I wrote here is "wrong" necessarily, but it doesn't even seem to me now like myself who would have written a post like this. I am amazed at how preoccupied I was with things like what is or is not AFC. Also, at that time I read WAY too much into things like what is alpha and what is suplication.

Anyway, it was interesting to read this post of mine again.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you were going through the beginning stages of trying to inspire yourself to break out of AFC ness? .. \

Adding to your orginal post... i think your missed out on your FAMILY wanting you to be an AFC as well

one really needs to grab on to their balls and DJ all over the world...it takes a lot of balls

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe...

A couple days ago, I was in a party. I was talking to this 40 year old friend of mine... and sometime along the conversation, we talked about that pesky chick that I talked about in my first posts...

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52917

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52891&perpage=&pagenumber=2

Anyway, his advice:

"Don't worry, you'll find someone soon who will LOVE you."

And then I talked to him about ALL the mistakes I did. Especially about BEING A BIG NEEDY WUSS to her.

And guess what:
The guy was surprised and looked shocked when I was talking about exerting a little more CONTROL over the woman. As in I told him that you must show her who is in charge... and then show her that YOU ARE A MAN WHO WILL NOT TAKE SHlT FROM HER.

He said "that is not the way you should treat women".

I said "No no no... its not like I'm gonna treat her as if I was a dictator... Just exert a little force. A little effort just enough to put her in her place"

He still said "that is not the way you should treat women".

Therefore, HE IS AFC!!! I kinda pity him... AFC for 40 years... AFC married... But his wife is pretty hot for someone in her late thirties... she looks 20 something!!! :)

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think your missed out on your FAMILY wanting you to be an AFC as well
... VERY TRUE!!!

U know wat, I was just talking and smiling at the lady in the veterinarian office... crackin a few jokes here and there... and she was smiling too and enjoying it.

And my mom was "pssht..." She was trying to stop me. As if its a bad thing to talk and smile at the receptionist (who looked like 2 or 3 years older than me, tho...)

I got some NEW ISSUES with my mom tho. Now, she thinks I'm "disrespectful" just because I talk to everyone (including her friends who range from people in late 20s to late 50s) as if I was at their level. For f*ck's sake!!! I AM 20 YEARS OLD!!! I AM A FRIGGIN ADULT!!!

OMG!!! I WAS BROUGHT UP AND RAISED AS AN AFC WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT!!!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I have the same problem. My dad is sitting there and talking to my cousin's saying "eventually, he will treat all women with respect that they deserve." I burst out in laughter and ran out of the room. So I did not insult him at all for those "words of advice on how to get a woman" from my father.

edit: My parents last night thought I was disrespectful to this elderly person because I talked to her. The parents want me to stay quiet and boring because it is "Safe"

Last edited:

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
I got some NEW ISSUES with my mom tho. Now, she thinks I'm "disrespectful" just because I talk to everyone (including her friends who range from people in late 20s to late 50s) as if I was at their level. For f*ck's sake!!! I AM 20 YEARS OLD!!! I AM A FRIGGIN ADULT!!!

neobrood you are on the right track buddy...
you should be getting out there and talking to older people and be at their level..
be able to communicate and talk to them..
I encourage you 10 times as much to do that as your mom discourages you ..

it is amazing what you learn from older people..plus gaining lots of social skills which you can then use on women

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should be getting out there and talking to older people and be at their level..
"Some people here... just because they are 20 years old, they refuse to say "po" and "opo" or bless or call em "tito" or "tita"

Notes on Filipino culture:

- "po" and "opo" is said in every sentence as a sign of respect when talking to an older person in Tagalog (Filipino Language).

I'Il say "po" and "opo" to older people who are BLOOD RELATED to me. Not friends of my mom.

- I call em "tito" (uncle) or "tita" (aunt) if they REALLY ARE BLOOD RELATED. Not someone who is a friend of my mom and is 40 years old.

- The words "ate" (pronounced a-te... used when addressing an older woman) and "kuya" (used when addressing an older guy) are also words of respect.

When I call mom's friends "ate" or "kuya", my mom still thinks I'm disrespectful.

- "BLESS" = you grab the hand of the person, lower your head, and make the knuckles touch your head. Sign of respect to older people with a big age difference when meeting them. I only do that to BLOOD RELATED people. Not to friends of my mom.

***CHILDREN are SUPPOSED to do that or else they are RUDE. But I am no longer a "Children". :cool: I would rather call em "kuya" or "ate".

==========================

This is an AFC part of Filipino culture that I dislike. I'm rebelling against it... :D

James Dupri

Don Juan
Reaction score
brilliant post. should be archived.

whatever happened to trickynick? It says his last post was in june 2002...did he get a new screen name or something?