Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The World Wants to Make You an AFC...Don't Let Them

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay fellas, it's time for a wake up call here. Many of us had been AFC's our entire life when we found this forum. The fact that we came here implies that we were all in search of answers. We wanted to know just what was standing between us and having the kinds of lives we really wanted. We refused to accept that we were destined to spend our entire lives in an unwinable game. I have learned a number of other things in the process, one of which is that dating and seduction is a game that cannot be won, only played.

For anyone who has not noticed, I would like to bring to your attention that the fact that we were all at one time AFC's was the direct product of someone else's agenda. More people's agenda than I even care to think about. The fact is that many people in the world around us have made a decision (conciously or not) that it is in their best interest for you to be an AFC. And they have taken actions to ensure that you always will be. I am going to present to you a summary of who these people are who want you to be an AFC and why.

Your Friends/Acquaintences Want You to be an AFC

Hopefully you have a few good friends for whom this not apply but for a great many of them it does. If you've read The 48 Laws of Power or been around the block a few times with fake friends, you understand that you don't always know your friends as well as you think you do. Some of them are probably AFC's themselves and feel threatened by you. You are potentially going to be able to have sex with women who they think they can have sex with. You are a competitor for the postion of alpha male in the social circles you share with them. They would just as soon you be a person who will serve to make them look good and appeal to their needs to be someone important. For you to appeal to their needs above yours would require you to be an AFC.

You will hopefully run across some people with whom you can have real friendships who you won't have to worry about. Consequently, the best friends you have will be others like you who are confident enough to view you as a friend and not a threat. They will share your success with women and understand that being friends with a Don Juan of a high caliber will result in positive energy being absorbed by them.

Your Teachers Want You to be an AFC

This begins in elementary school and continues through college. A kid who is is Don Jaun material will be confident enough to challenge the teacher possibly exposing their lack of knowledge. AFC kids are so much less threatening. At the college level the tension between a student who actively strives for the position of the alpha male of the class can be mind-blowing. You'll never hear from most of the students (hmmm...I wonder what terminology we could apply to those guys). For you high school Dons, what kind of guys get chicks at your school? Are they the kind of guys who never cause any kind of trouble or at least contraversy among the teachers or adminstrators?...I thought not.

The Nightlife Wants You to be an AFC

I used to go to the bars and clubs every night I could, including weekdays. As an AFC I would go to the club dumping out my money hoping that I would meet a woman I could have sex with. Even flying solo on nights when I really had better things to do or needed sleep for the next day. Seriously guys, what kind of guy other than an AFC puts his own interests and his wealth in an unfavorable position in the name of women?

The club and bar ownership makes money off of your failed attempts to get laid. The less time you spend actually getting laid and the more time (money) you spend there trying unsuccessfuly to do so, the more money that means for them. Also, the girls who frequent these places love the attention and free drinks they get from AFC's so they will be more likey to frequent that establishment in the future.

I still club, but not in the AFC context that I once did. It is now 10:45 on a Friday where I am and I am at home relaxing, watching TV and sharing some insights with you guys. All of my wingies are busy with dates, so if I did go out it would have to be solo. I have decided to go out less and spend some of the huge percentage of my disposable income that I once spent on clubbing on my investments instead of clubbing whenever I have the chance. Plus, I have 3 booty call possiblities if I decide to collect on one of them later tonight. It's in my best interest to hold off on clubbing tonight and a Don Juan always looks out for his best interest, making life work for him.

The Corporate World Wants You to be an AFC

The CEO of your corporation is the consumate alpha male. He has a lot of people shmoozed over into believing that he will be the guy who makes everything alright. He talks to everyone the way they individually need to be talked to in order to accomplish his agenda whatever that may be. He even has an amazing number of people believing he can predict the future of the company they work at. Truth be told, if this guy could predict things like that he would not be working at that company himself.

Knowledge is power, he will not share. Of course the people who will always supplicate him and recognize him as being above them in anything other than a corporate sense will mostly be AFC's.

Another thing you should always keep in mind is that most people who make money off of you have a vested interest in your AFCism, which leads nicely into our next group...

The Media Wants You be an AFC

WELL, DUH!!!

Anyone who puts Matt Damon or Leonardo DeCaprio on your TV screen in front of a beautiful woman telling her that he'd be willing to die for her even though he just met her and he'd give to her or do anything for her that she asked is screaming for you to be an AFC. This is what they want you to believe will get you a woman! Are you going to put up with that shhit? Women love this crap just for the purpose of fantasy but to say that the behavior reflected here is what women need is so far from the truth it's crazy. The same thing goes for the endless array of AFC songs we poke fun at continually in the Anything Else forum.

About the only person making money off of you right now in any form of media who doesn't have a vested in your being an AFC is Allen. Your ceasing to become an AFC as result of you coming here will result in some awesome posts by you that will entice newbies coming in as AFC's to get invloved and probably buy some of the material advertised here too. Allen will be fine as long as there are AFC's to come here and that will be the case forever.

Politicians and Organized Crime Want You to Be an AFC

Having vested interests in the media, the corporate world and the nightlife these alpha male monsters want to be the only people in the world who have a clue. Politicians need to appear more powerful than everyone else and make you believe they have something inside them that you need. You know what kind of guy puts another person on a pedistal, don't you?

Women Want You to be an AFC

This may sound questionable to you but it is true. Girls want attention, money spent on them and to be treated like princesses in every right and most guys do this for them. The catch here is that they don't reward the guys who give them what they want with sex, but rather the guys who give them what they need which is to be shown that they really ain't all that and you are the prize and the man that is going to bring some excitement into their life. There are few guys out there who really give women what they need, but all the women need is a few guys to do this. The rest will be busy simply catering to their every whim, and this works out great for the chicks.

There you have it, the truth:

THE WORLD WANTS TO MAKE YOU AN AFC, BUT WILL REWARD YOU IF YOU ARE NOT!!!

Armed with this information, you have the equivallent of lightening captured in a bottle. You will be aware of their intentions when they attempt to take you for all you are worth by luring you into the idea that you don't have to do shhit to get what you want from women and from life. Don't let this happen!

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 03-25-2002).]

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 03-26-2002).]

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trickster, great post! I am noticing more and more AFC BRAINWASHING- songs, t.v., movies, mags, girlproblems.com-lol- the more DJ I become the more sick to my stomach I get remembering how I used to be.

hannibal82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep....I totally see what you are saying JUSTME. Since i started learning the ways of the DJ .... I can concsiously pick out AFC stuff in my everyday life , its amusing sometimes . Great post Nick , so true.......i mean everyone just look around.

------------------
"You....You're so ******* money and you don't even know it.
-Trent from "Swingers

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Thi is fvcking awesome!!!!
And it is so true. Especially the clubbing part. I should go for my own interests. Not the women of the world.

I don't want to say it but........
I love you man!!!!!!

koolbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
right on dudes. You gotta believe that you are money and always remember...less is more
..a social paradox here.. and as a lesbian said once from a bro DJ..women like to be hurt more than you know..makes them feel the rel. means more..kinda crazy but true.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this very true when I'm in school teachers want you to agree with them and not say what's on your mind fvck that. I'm going to say what's on my mind becasue i'm not a AFC.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great post !!!!! its really true, and to think that i use to listen to some of my friends. its all about ourselfs and what we want not the world wants us to do

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFIDENCE AND HUMOR ARE THE KEY TO HER HEART

be confident,homorous,and charming and you will be succesful in life because people think of you as highly as you think of yourself
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE DJ BIBLE
CLICK HERE and check it out!!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Great post nick...

Gotta add one thing only that I think could use a little clarification. Women want an AFC/Badboy hybrid. A man who is a bit of both but knows how to keep a healthy balance of the two. Treat her well but have balls and be the man. Finding that middle ground is what makes for an amazing man.

Mark

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire:
Great post nick...

Gotta add one thing only that I think could use a little clarification. Women want an AFC/Badboy hybrid. A man who is a bit of both but knows how to keep a healthy balance of the two. Treat her well but have balls and be the man. Finding that middle ground is what makes for an amazing man.

true, true.

Women don't know what they want.
They say they want a bad boy...but when a sweety comes along their panties get wet.
They say they want a sweety...when a bad boy comes along their panties get wet.

Specter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
''Great post nick...
Gotta add one thing only that I think could use a little clarification. Women want an AFC/Badboy hybrid. A man who is a bit of both but knows how to keep a healthy balance of the two. Treat her well but have balls and be the man. Finding that middle ground is what makes for an amazing man. ''

We call this person a Don Juan

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark:

true, true.

Women don't know what they want.
They say they want a bad boy...but when a sweety comes along their panties get wet.
They say they want a sweety...when a bad boy comes along their panties get wet.
Agree.
They don't know a sh*t, and say bs when asked for what they want.
WOMAN WANT TO MAKE YOU A AFC

[This message has been edited by ESPN (edited 03-25-2002).]

DeepBlue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Wyldfire wrote:

Allow me to add my own clarification:

While it is true that women want a balance of bad boy (for excitement) and nice guy (for comfort) there is also a lot of confusion arising from the fact that women often PURSUE THINGS THEY DON'T WANT.

It is at the very heart of Chick Logic to test how you REALLY are, how you REALLY think, how you REALLY feel by acting like they want something they don't, to see if you OVERRULE them to show her that NO, you DON'T go along with THAT!

In Chick Logic (Tm) this demonstrates to her the strength of your belief or your feelings in the matter. That greatly reassures her, because it enables her to feel more certain about where you stand.

If she says, "oh, I'm fine, don't worry about me, I'm not cold" she secretly wants you to OVERRULE her and say, "absolutely not, we can't have you getting a cold, here let's wrap this blanket around you".

And by the same token, if she becomes haughty and acts like a complete *****, to the point where she truly seems to be seeking to turn you into a quivering spineless heap of jellyfish, and seems to want you to say something like "yes dear, whatever you say dear" don't be fooled.

She is pursuing that goal AS IF that were what she wanted, and it may be so convincing that even SHE believes it's what she wants, but it's just a test springing from her need to know you better in her own Chick Logic way.

Behind that test, what she really wants deep down is to be OVERRULED, and for you to take a stand (especially if she is being unreasonable) and be the MAN. That is what she really wants. Give *that* to her, not the apologetic AFC her behavior would SEEM to be asking for.

DeepBlue

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Trickynick:

I kind of agree with you on the first part with friends. I have been frustrated with the woman situation and probably would feel jealous if one of my friends was hooking up with a hottie and i was not. I always seem to care what others think (my friends)...for example my friend tried hitting on some chick at the bar that i work at and she blew him off. She was smiling at me alot though...but i felt guilty pursuing it due to the fact he might be jealous. I ALWAYS SEEM TO CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK AND IF THEY ARE JEALOUS OF ME....I WANT TO CHANGE AND NOT CARE!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I guess i am an AFC.....If i had a girl and was having success...i would feel happy for my friends if they were doing well with chicks. I guess it is true...MISERY LOVES COMPANY!! If i am not doing well with the chicks...u feel jealous when your friends do!

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to add my $0.02 cents on this. I'm reading a book right now called "Self Matters" by Phillip McGraw. He talks about how "external factors" can influence your self image - in turn controlling a lot of your actions. I think your AFCism is a great example of external forces that try to hinder our true selves. Maybe we are all naturally DJs and society just supresses it on us?

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amlothi:
Just want to add my $0.02 cents on this. I'm reading a book right now called "Self Matters" by Phillip McGraw. He talks about how "external factors" can influence your self image - in turn controlling a lot of your actions. I think your AFCism is a great example of external forces that try to hinder our true selves. Maybe we are all naturally DJs and society just supresses it on us?

Great take, Amlothi!

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

T Dog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought that my spending less money at the clubs was a result of my procress at this board.

Last Friday night, I too, spent it at home. Even got to bed early. I woke up early the next day with no hangover. I did not spend any money and spent the whole day doing fun stuff instead of nursing a hangover.

I did go out Saturday night. I got a good buzz on at my house then cabed it downtown (Austin Texas, Yeah baby!). Then I only spent $15.00 the whole night on drinks.

I don't need to get totally $hitfaced to meet women anymore. Thanks DJ Bible!

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post, Trickynick.

In reality, the world probably doesn't CARE whether or not you are a Don or a chump. It works out that there are more AFCs than non-AFCs and when you think about it, AFCs are what make the world go around. Imagine if nobody was an AFC; now, how fun would that be knowing that you've worked hard to acquire your DJ Skills and DJ perspective? Man, that sh$t you don't give away and it don't come easy.

Wyldfire sent up a red flag. Women may SAY they want both a badboy (jerk) and an AFC in the same relationship, but we know there's a difference between what the ladies say and what they ladies do. Time and time again, the badboy-AFC has found himself a helpless failure when it comes to maintaining relationships. Women want a man they're comfortable around and a man that treats them with respect and sensitivity. An AFC, even one pretending to be a badboy, has no clue about respect and sensitivity cuz' he don't even respect himself and if he HAD any sensitivity, he'd know how to read his woman and maintain a high interest level.

Whether you choose to be a niceguy or a jerk to your ladyfriends, remembmer not to confuse qualities that women find attractive and comforting with AFC qualities that drive women away by the bushel.

Back in the game,
Don Robert

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on trickynick. The more I think about it everything you wrote is correct. As far as media I totally agree. If you listen to what Nsync and the Backdoor boys say and all those lovey dovey songs you will become an AFC. If you are too nice and give them what they "want" instead of what they "NEED" then you get nothing. Not many people in this country will ever become the Alpha Male. That is one of my goals. A lot of the guys around you will be intimidated and see you as a threat if you arent AFC. they see u as competition. Damn that was a good post man. Keep the good stuff commin