"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

The Woody Allen Approach

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
No nothing to do with under age relatives:D

I'm just wondering how well he got laid before he was rich and famous?

I must admit I have a similar self depricating sense of humour and from what I've read here it's a bit of a no-no.

Having said that I can't help feeling he managed to laugh a few women into bed before he could buy girlfriends.

Any thoughts?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
I think you have a very good question. He's not the best lookingman in the world, so i think he gets women by being himself. He acts like he's comfortable being the wimpy looking guy, and he's confident enough in his uniqueness that he has no desire to change. this creates a reverse psyochology with women. They start to wonder why he's so confident even though his looks don't match up. Then you add the ****y funny aspect to it, and whammo!

I'm a girl and I'm attracted to this kind of guy along with the a confident goodlooking guy. The most attractive thing a man can have to me is "confidence" no matter what he looks like.
Seabreeze:)
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Yes, interesting point about the reverse psychology, so what you're saying is women think he's ultra-confident because he's quite happy taking the piss out of himself.

I must say though, I thought Woody Allen's general demina is not one of confidence, but one of total insecurity and self loathing, but there you go.

Hey Seabreeze where you been? I haven't had an intelligent response to my posts all week:D
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Thanks Alpine,

I know, to guys, Woody Allen doesn't look confident. You guys don't have to see it, but women do. It's hard to put into words what I'm talking about, but it really has a lot to do with a guy liking himself. I think a guy like Woody Allen would not have accomplished what he has without having a general comfortability with who he was as a man, as a person, and a woman can sense that in a man. He comes off as a guy who can take women or leave them, he's not trying to impress them, and that's the key here. He's attracted to them, but they must meet him on his terms (and I'm not talking about accepting his personality flaws). I'm talking about women just accepting him for the Woody that he is: a man, a Jewish man, a ****y funny man, a short man, a skinny man, a man who doesn't smile a lot but likes to make other people smile, etc.
SB:)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
The only reason why women Woody had relationships with was that they fell in love with him. He is a very wimpy AFC type, but doesn't seem like a chump who'd let people run over him. His type would attract only wimpy afc type girls.

People like the familiar, if you start changing the way you dress and the possessions, they feel threatened. Always downplay it because you know you're still the same person even though you may act/look different when you improve yourself. I didn't do this and this brought insecurity to a lot of people. I didn't go back to acting like my usual self either, I just downplay it or tell them that change is normal and I'm still the same though.
 

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
Maybe what Seabreeze is trying to say is that a guy like Woody Allen, no matter how dorky he is, is incredibly comfortable in his skin and accepts and uses his personality traits and quirks instead of trying to hide them or compensate for them. And maybe he has a big d1ck......I dunno.
 

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Scrum...

Bingo baby!

Seabreeze;)
P.S. Size doesn't matter.
 

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
Age
59
Location
Texas
It also helps that he is one of the most gifted comedians of the last 20 years. If you are legitimately funny (and I am not talking about the usual C & F stuff) that is a huge aphodiasiac to women, Even third rate comedians have really hot girlfriends. I think the reason is because humor hits people a gut, emotional level, not an intelectual level. Women really respond to that.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
I should have been a stand up, I do look funny so I'd be off to a good start.

But you really need balls, it's got to be up there with approaching a Nicole Kidman or handfeeding Siegrfreed's Tiger.

If you have the courage to do that, you probably can approach any women. Apparently, public speaking is the most common social phobia.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Woody Allen is a fuccing pedophile pervert.

He ended up MARRYING his adopted daughter after he raised her. Wtf thats as AFC as it gets. pedo.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
People should stop trying to copy the exceptions to the rule and stick with what works until you get really good...Who knows if Woody Allen got play before he was famous and how he did, just look at the proven working methods...
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Yeah its where your dad met your mom.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
That's right they, got married in Minneapolis, but at least my parents are married.

eeh awww eeh awww
 
Top