Dude, you're talking to her about stuff that usually girlsfriends talk about. What's the deal with you being in Arizona for honeymoon? Jeez... that won't get you *****.
She's just messing around with you because she knows she can. If this was my house, I would kick her out the door. If you want to be friends, that's cool, but otherwise she has no place around you, messing with your head like that. Make it clear to her that she is not allowed to do that and if she does it again you'll take some measures.
Doesn't help much when your roommate is her friend either. I bet she spills a bunch of **** about you to her friends and that's not cool. That's why I don't like to share stuff with chicks whose friends I'm thinking of ****ing around.
If you go out with this type of girl she'll share everything with her friends about you, how you're a loser, how excited you get when she licks her lips and all that ****. That's not cool. Don't share much with this type of girls.
Now those sweet, innocent, loyal chicks, that's another story. Still don't share feelings but you can be assured they won't share nasty stories with their friends.
It's all about respect.
She's just messing around with you because she knows she can. If this was my house, I would kick her out the door. If you want to be friends, that's cool, but otherwise she has no place around you, messing with your head like that. Make it clear to her that she is not allowed to do that and if she does it again you'll take some measures.
Doesn't help much when your roommate is her friend either. I bet she spills a bunch of **** about you to her friends and that's not cool. That's why I don't like to share stuff with chicks whose friends I'm thinking of ****ing around.
If you go out with this type of girl she'll share everything with her friends about you, how you're a loser, how excited you get when she licks her lips and all that ****. That's not cool. Don't share much with this type of girls.
Now those sweet, innocent, loyal chicks, that's another story. Still don't share feelings but you can be assured they won't share nasty stories with their friends.
It's all about respect.