"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Wink

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Question:

If a chick winks at you when she greets you or says goodbye is this a flirting jesture or just an act of politeness.

I ask because there is a girl I am eyeing who I see occassionaly at the bank and she seems to do this just to me. I am not sure whether it is sort of a hint that she likes me.

Any comments?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
it's a friendly way of communication and sometimes occasional flirting.

my co-worker does this to sometimes, but she's married and stuff.

plenty of girls do this cause it's their thing.
i woudlnt worry about it. look for other signs of interest.
 

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Yea that's what I think, but I am going be looking out for other IOI's (Indicators of Interest) before I make a move. Thanks
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
i don't recall getting to many winks from girls in my daily grind of casual interaction......i'd say it's a sign she wants u to make her squint later on
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top