"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The way that you comfortable about your look

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Has a great impact on your charisma, are you agree? Isn't this what natural is all about?

I mean, I'm balding. And I just want to take the razor and cut it all off

This is like going with a funny hat on your head trying to convince yourself that youre actually cool but deeply inside u hate this hat
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
If you’re balding just shave your head. Never understood this. It’s no big deal, nobody cares.

if I started going bald I’d shave my head, never look back and celebrate the $1000 a year I’m going to save on haircuts.

“Oh my God Mommy! He’s bald!!”
Said no kid ever.
 

Soldier King

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
155
Reaction score
46
Age
39
Location
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Jordan was bald :p. When you cut it all it all off, it can make you look good, a lot of women like it.

Me personally, I'm balding badly even when I was in college it was already thin, barely any hair at the top now, I'm fighting the battle thoughhh :p and I got plenty of hair for my beard :p. Obviously I'm not the one to give style tips as I don't even cut my hair.

I hope you can feel comfortable though whatever style you choose because you were designed as G-d made you.

And this is gonna sound ridiculous but sometimes I think about the hair I have left and think to myself, you don't have so much time to be playing around and not getting that girl you love, you better step up.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Next moment her mother call the police and I'm on the news

Gonna shave it tomorrow just for the sake of it
women love bald men, they will claim they don't .......sorry to use celeb examples but I was in the graham norton audience, over in the UK, Dwayne johnson and Vin diesel were on the sofa....the absolute place went into meltdown, and when i use the word meltdown it doesnt even come close
 
Top