Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way that you comfortable about your look

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Has a great impact on your charisma, are you agree? Isn't this what natural is all about?

I mean, I'm balding. And I just want to take the razor and cut it all off

This is like going with a funny hat on your head trying to convince yourself that youre actually cool but deeply inside u hate this hat

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you’re balding just shave your head. Never understood this. It’s no big deal, nobody cares.

if I started going bald I’d shave my head, never look back and celebrate the $1000 a year I’m going to save on haircuts.

“Oh my God Mommy! He’s bald!!”
Said no kid ever.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
Jordan was bald :p. When you cut it all it all off, it can make you look good, a lot of women like it.

Me personally, I'm balding badly even when I was in college it was already thin, barely any hair at the top now, I'm fighting the battle thoughhh :p and I got plenty of hair for my beard :p. Obviously I'm not the one to give style tips as I don't even cut my hair.

I hope you can feel comfortable though whatever style you choose because you were designed as G-d made you.

And this is gonna sound ridiculous but sometimes I think about the hair I have left and think to myself, you don't have so much time to be playing around and not getting that girl you love, you better step up.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next moment her mother call the police and I'm on the news

Gonna shave it tomorrow just for the sake of it
women love bald men, they will claim they don't .......sorry to use celeb examples but I was in the graham norton audience, over in the UK, Dwayne johnson and Vin diesel were on the sofa....the absolute place went into meltdown, and when i use the word meltdown it doesnt even come close