"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Way I See it, I have Two Options

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
I

If you’re in shape and financially well off,the last people who’ll find you creepy will be the girls you hit on.Especially if they’re college girls.
wow I sure hope you're right.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
start a business if you want to. Get into local politics, etc.

There is a massive shortage of 'red pilled' men like us in institutions, especially big ones.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
start a business if you want to. Get into local politics, etc.

There is a massive shortage of 'red pilled' men like us in institutions, especially big ones.
As I already mentioned, I don’t like people so this means I will never be in a position where I heave to deal with the masses
 

typical

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
265
Location
Auckland, New Zealand
As I already mentioned, I don’t like people so this means I will never be in a position where I heave to deal with the masses
You don’t have to like people. You will however need to learn to tolerate people. Most will not see things your way or even understand your thought process, especially if you’ve been exposed to red pill truths.

This ability to utilise and in some ways exploit others is a vital skill that you need to develop to be able to succeed in the world of business.

Investment options are absolutely vital BUT just like how we recommend you spin plates with women so to you must with business and career options.

There is a caveat to this and that’s when your business or side hussle starts to gain momentum then you need to literally drop everything and chase that dream down .... and when I say drop everything that includes women.

Women come and women go ( sometimes abstractly some times literally ) BUT financial freedom is forever.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top