Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Way I See it, I have Two Options

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option one:

Stick with this platonic relationship and hope that I will be happy and it will turn romantic. I don’t have any desire to go very far with her, which makes neither of us turned on sexually.

I spend resources on this failed relationship (or maybe not failed) and slow the growth of my business, don’t have time to do politics, etc.

Option two:

Be this old fart in his forties (currently 37) and get back into fighting and hitting on young women (18 to 22) at the mall. Expand my business, start a vlog, and get into politics. I’m fast approaching 40 and my body will at some point start breaking down (still perfectly healthy at 37) and will be fighting dudes 20 years younger than me.

Option one I go out in a whimper, and option two I go out in a bang. If you were me, what would you do?

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier said than done, but I'd choose number 2.

andy87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is just a number I'm friends with a guy in his early 60s and he's always improving, we play golf together and hes better now than he was 20 years ago and hitting the ball further , we were actually talking about this the other day, you either strive to get to the top or you are at the bottom no in between, society tells men when they get to a certain age you need to be settled down etc, i say bollocks to that. Always improve.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Option one:

Stick with this platonic relationship and hope that I will be happy and it will turn romantic. I don’t have any desire to go very far with her, which makes neither of us turned on sexually.

I spend resources on this failed relationship (or maybe not failed) and slow the growth of my business, don’t have time to do politics, etc.

Option two:

Be this old fart in his forties (currently 37) and get back into fighting and hitting on young women (18 to 22) at the mall. Expand my business, start a vlog, and get into politics. I’m fast approaching 40 and my body will at some point start breaking down (still perfectly healthy at 37) and will be fighting dudes 20 years younger than me.

Option one I go out in a whimper, and option two I go out in a bang. If you were me, what would you do?
Option 3: there are literally millions of other options.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option 3: there are literally millions of other options.
Correct. Option 2 is better than Option 1 but the actual solution will likely be some Option 3.
I'd like to hear this option 3. If I'm not settled down, or heck even if I were settled down, I wanna compensate for my lack of success in my youth. I want to get my body in top notch shape and get back into Jujitsu.

If I'm single, I'm going to be hitting on college aged girls, no way around that. Young and energetic girls is what turns me on, which makes me a creepy f*** regardless. I figure it's best to own it and at least do it well.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to hear this option 3. If I'm not settled down, or heck even if I were settled down, I wanna compensate for my lack of success in my youth. I want to get my body in top notch shape and get back into Jujitsu.

If I'm single, I'm going to be hitting on college aged girls, no way around that. Young and energetic girls is what turns me on, which makes me a creepy f*** regardless. I figure it's best to own it and at least do it well.
Getting into top notch shape is a good idea no matter which path you choose.

As a 37-38 year old single guy, it's going to be very difficult to seduce college aged women. Anything under 26 is not easy. You will need to be both in top notch shape and have a high salary and/or net worth. An 18-25 year old woman can get a fit guy her own age, so what's her incentive to go older? Money would be the incentive because most 18-25 year old men don't have money.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option 1: Well this really isn't an option. If a woman does not want you from the very beginning nothing is ever really going to last. THIS is the most important reality. In this case... well sure... you could hang around and see if something develops. But in reality, if somehow this turns around and then she 'wants' you... the simple truth is she is honestly just settling for you, and as soon as a dude comes along she really likes she will bolt... or she will turn into a naggy fat b1tch trying to chase you off. She isn't going to suddenly just love you... women don't work that way.

If these are the two 'options' available, well option 2 is the choice. BUT, I don't recommend trying to date really young women... they are just too much work and honestly not that much fun. Shoot for women that are 10-15 years younger than you. At 53 I have the most fun with women in their mid-40s to late 30s... At 37, women in their late 20s early 30s would be your sweet spot.

Leave the teenagers and early 20s to young men... let them deal with the EPIC levels of flaky, hormonal very young chick chaos. Young men have the energy to that bvllsh!t.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option 1: Well this really isn't an option. If a woman does not want you from the very beginning nothing is ever really going to last. THIS is the most important reality. In this case... well sure... you could hang around and see if something develops. But in reality, if somehow this turns around and then she 'wants' you... the simple truth is she is honestly just settling for you, and as soon as a dude comes along she really likes she will bolt... or she will turn into a naggy fat b1tch trying to chase you off. She isn't going to suddenly just love you... women don't work that way.
To clarify, it's me that does not want her.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If these are the two 'options' available, well option 2 is the choice. BUT, I don't recommend trying to date really young women... they are just too much work and honestly not that much fun. Shoot for women that are 10-15 years younger than you. At 53 I have the most fun with women in their mid-40s to late 30s... At 37, women in their late 20s early 30s would be your sweet spot.
I appreciate the advice, but totally not worth it. The older the woman gets, the less I want to take her seriously, and I don't take 25 year olds that seriously.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
37 you are in your prime sexual market value (I’ve read even into your forties) and plenty of young women like older men. Stop being a fatalist

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
37 you are in your prime sexual market value (I’ve read even into your forties) and plenty of young women like older men. Stop being a fatalist
It's not age that determines a man's market value, but what he does and what he has. It does get harder to get 20 year olds the older you get though, I've experienced it from 22 to 32.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not age that determines a man's market value, but what he does and what he has. It does get harder to get 20 year olds the older you get though, I've experienced it from 22 to 32.
I’m 33 and fvcked a 22 year old in my car earlier this year and I’m far from chad.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was 33 I fvcked an 18 year old hottie in my room but then she flaked away after a couple of weeks haha

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was 33 I fvcked an 18 year old hottie in my room but then she flaked away after a couple of weeks haha
A win is a win my guy

the only time I’ll get fatalistic is if I’ve chiseled my body, got serious muscle, make lots of money, and have worked on my game and STILL can’t get hot girls, then I’ll despair. Till then, there’s hope

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option one:

Option two:

I don't understand option 1. What is that? Some broad that put you in the friendzone? Why would you want to waste your time on her? And why would being friends with this woman mean that you're not allowed to go out and get what you want elsewhere?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option one:

Option two:

Option 2 ftw!

YouTube Troy Francis and Tusk. Tusk is your age (give or take). Troy is almost 50. The guy is going the ****kk off approaching and pulling In podcast in real time. There is no excuse. The alternative is to do 4hour podcasts on hypergamy and rant from the place of house husband while married.

You know what to do. Nut up. Go get girls. Unless she's ride or die. And you just want a baddie e thot. Baddie and barefoot + pregnant aren't the same. There's a reason why men marry 6 or 7s not often 10s cause 10s belong to the street most often then not. Is this girl a liability?

The wolf on wall street accurately portrays dun goof. Not exercising options but leaving the mousey 7 girl next door that's ride or die for the stunner 10 who is a leech and succubus. You nut and evacuate. You keep the ride or die girl even if just rotation and you exercise options. She can decide if she wants to stay. If you recall the wolf on wall street, when caught with the 10, she asks do you love her?

This is female psyche. Do you love your girl? If so exercise options. If anything it sounds like you are comfortable and complacent.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand option 1. What is that? Some broad that put you in the friendzone? Why would you want to waste your time on her? And why would being friends with this woman mean that you're not allowed to go out and get what you want elsewhere?
Here's a more detailed description of what's going on there: