Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The wall vs ‘Baywatch’ Star Donna D’Errico’s

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did a good job on her health. I'm sure there is also supplementation going too (hormone replacement therapy, etc.).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 52 but is in great shape and most of all is "youngish", she vibes like a young girl.

Would bang and keep in mind Im not milfs admirer at all.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D'Errico was a good looking 52 in 2020 and 53 now.

She's held off The Wall in terms of her appearance well. There is something magical about her vag because she still gets attention from "higher value" men.

As a single mom of a toddler in the 1990s, she got with musician Nikki Sixx. Sixx was already past his prime then as Motley Crue's heyday was done. She had about a 12 year relationship with Nikki Sixx and one kid. Sixx is heavily tattooed and looks like a criminal dirtbag guy. If he weren't a famous musician, he would have been some dirtbag in and out of jail with a not so great employment track record.

Around age 50, D'Errico had a boyfriend similarly aged who is the son of a billionaire businessman. That's with 2 children by two different men, although one was over 18 and the other was 17 when this couple formed.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumbled about her when I was searching for a high IQ guy. Funny.
That guy makes mensa members look stupid.

Donna D’Errico (Baywatch, Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx's ex-wife) shares her thoughts with Jeffery Ford

RickTheToad

Reaction score
D'Errico was a good looking 52 in 2020 and 53 now.

She's held off The Wall in terms of her appearance well. There is something magical about her vag because she still gets attention from "higher value" men.

As a single mom of a toddler in the 1990s, she got with musician Nikki Sixx. Sixx was already past his prime then as Motley Crue's heyday was done. She had about a 12 year relationship with Nikki Sixx and one kid. Sixx is heavily tattooed and looks like a criminal dirtbag guy. If he weren't a famous musician, he would have been some dirtbag in and out of jail with a not so great employment track record.

Around age 50, D'Errico had a boyfriend similarly aged who is the son of a billionaire businessman. That's with 2 children by two different men, although one was over 18 and the other was 17 when this couple formed.

Same can be said for Heather Locklear.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not quite. Heather Locklear turned into quite a hot mess after age 45.
As is Donna D; just less drugs and better genes. She prob. has genes similar to Liz Hurley or Christie Brinkley. Both would, in my opinion, challenge most 20 year olds. Then again, I have no idea what they look like under their bra and panties.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around age 50, D'Errico had a boyfriend similarly aged who is the son of a billionaire businessman.
Lol.
"Excuse me, sir. What do you do?"
"I'm the son of a billionaire businessman".
"Good enough".

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a reminder that one can't trust social media.

And along comes reality. Without the makeup and lighting she turns in a 4. Sure she has some big bolt-ons but other than that her face is unrecognizable. I would venture to guess that most celebrities would get knocked down by half once you removed the makeup.