"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Wall is undefeated

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
I like to post little tales of my experience as I venture through life.

Years ago there was a girl I chased hard. She was 26, I was 32. I thought she was the one I was suppose to marry. Needless to say, she flaked on me 6x in a row and eventually after several weeks of heartache, I moved on.

Interestingly. We kept in touch infrequently through the years. This past summer we went out a few times and I eventually ended up smashing it. After which she become more attached and demanded more of my time. You may think I should have been pleased right?

No, I was indifferent. I had a rotation of many younger women and her appearance and overall presence as someone pushing 30 did not appeal to me other than an occasional one night stand. I wanted the 26 yo her, not a 30 yo version. Her stock fell, mine has continued to rise.

Don’t sweat girls that don’t feel you boys. Time is not kind to them and after a while, you’ll have so many other prospects, their departure will be meaningless to you.

Slay on, Slayers
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
This was covered in Rational Male and I would say it is pretty accurate. Women's SMV peak is around age 23-25 -- then begins to fall rapidly. Men's SMV peak is about 35-37 -- then begins to fall at a relatively slow pace. There is a time when they are both late 20s/early 30s where it is relatively the same, but men will tend to be the sought after ones once they hit mid-thirties. There are exceptions of course.

Granted, "the Wall" eventually hits both sexes. It just gets to men at a later stage of life than it does women. So in reality, time is not kind to human beings in general. Men are just able to (usually) resist it for a little longer than women are.
 
Top