Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Wall is undefeated

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to post little tales of my experience as I venture through life.

Years ago there was a girl I chased hard. She was 26, I was 32. I thought she was the one I was suppose to marry. Needless to say, she flaked on me 6x in a row and eventually after several weeks of heartache, I moved on.

Interestingly. We kept in touch infrequently through the years. This past summer we went out a few times and I eventually ended up smashing it. After which she become more attached and demanded more of my time. You may think I should have been pleased right?

No, I was indifferent. I had a rotation of many younger women and her appearance and overall presence as someone pushing 30 did not appeal to me other than an occasional one night stand. I wanted the 26 yo her, not a 30 yo version. Her stock fell, mine has continued to rise.

Don’t sweat girls that don’t feel you boys. Time is not kind to them and after a while, you’ll have so many other prospects, their departure will be meaningless to you.

Slay on, Slayers

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was covered in Rational Male and I would say it is pretty accurate. Women's SMV peak is around age 23-25 -- then begins to fall rapidly. Men's SMV peak is about 35-37 -- then begins to fall at a relatively slow pace. There is a time when they are both late 20s/early 30s where it is relatively the same, but men will tend to be the sought after ones once they hit mid-thirties. There are exceptions of course.

Granted, "the Wall" eventually hits both sexes. It just gets to men at a later stage of life than it does women. So in reality, time is not kind to human beings in general. Men are just able to (usually) resist it for a little longer than women are.