"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

the waitress challenge

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
Now we all know that waitresses are paid to smile and be available to talk but to a basic civility level. Now I do find myself interested in one in particular now I know they can be hard bitches when they want to.
But this one seemed different maybe over heard my convo with a friend I found myself interested in her we kept eye contact 2 or 3 times I mean very direct then when I was to leave the pub she turned around quickly said bye bye.
We had had longer eye contact with smiles at sam time wanted to chat to her but I was too drunk and my mate would have jumped in spoil my frame and so I headed out but definitely had that gut feeling on her like "what the fvuck was that" to my mate he said she wants youuuu lolol but so how to get her next time especially she's working..feel like a frigging newbie here. Any help would be great guys one question in mind go solo next time or with friend?
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
Better? Im finding more attention these days I'm not actually doing anything about it though ...yet
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Trying to hit on a waitress that you have a crush on because she paid attention to you is very noobish.

When a girl is at work, 99% of the time she just wants to do her job and go home.
 

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
Think I dont know that? Dont mean it shouldn't happen though yeah It sounds very immature I know but like there must be a move you can play for it work.business contact card? I didn't even hit on her anyway...becuase of the very reason you said. Waitresses can't be off limits surely!! They do see a lot of people tho. So why should you be special I get it.btw Im in the UK you dont tip them.
 
Last edited:

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
yep chicks in services are waste of time crossed that off my list.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

xuzaki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
43
Age
36
I don't see any problem with hitting on girls who are at their jobs.
When a girl is at work, 99% of the time she just wants to do her job and go home.
Biology is biology, regardless of whether they're at work, on vacation, or at a nightclub. There are plenty of infields on Youtube showing this being done successfully.

I've opened girls at their jobs (i.e. waitress serving my table, greeter at a clothing store, etc.) and found the reactions/outcomes to be similar to any other approach.
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Last night, the waitress was talking to me about how ''she can only date a guy who satisfy her in bed'' ''how she wants plastics surgery on her lips''... she was quite showing her breast to me by leaning on the counter to my head... ''she wasn't on her periods''.... ''how she was also a affordable woman''.

So I am engaged, another of my friend died this week.... I really didn't push it more than this...

Still she gave me free food.

Waitress or not... give it a shoot. I find you need to look her in the eyes, be short but efficient in the words you use... focus on her ''professionnalism'' and ''energy''... avoid anything about work/look. treat it like a fun game
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
In my life I've only managed to pull one waitress while she was at work. And SHE had to make the move by leaving her number on the ticket and telling me to call her sometime. That was back in 2005.lol
 

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
Last night, the waitress was talking to me about how ''she can only date a guy who satisfy her in bed'' ''how she wants plastics surgery on her lips''... she was quite showing her breast to me by leaning on the counter to my head... ''she wasn't on her periods''.... ''how she was also a affordable woman''.

So I am engaged, another of my friend died this week.... I really didn't push it more than this...

Still she gave me free food.

Waitress or not... give it a shoot. I find you need to look her in the eyes, be short but efficient in the words you use... focus on her ''professionnalism'' and ''energy''... avoid anything about work/look. treat it like a fun game
you advertised basically that you weren't available but she felt safe in talking to you more...I found this when I was married. had them talking left right and centre to me.
so why are single men viewed as a threat. This has to change somewhere. Women I think are very fickle and very much of the moment do or die.

Your waitress could be just be killing time or bored but guarantee you next time you see her....she will blank you or at very least say hi. that's how evil they are. mind you I bet you she had awesome tvits!
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
yep chicks in services are waste of time crossed that off my list.
you advertised basically that you weren't available but she felt safe in talking to you more...I found this when I was married. had them talking left right and centre to me.
so why are single men viewed as a threat. This has to change somewhere. Women I think are very fickle and very much of the moment do or die.

Your waitress could be just be killing time or bored but guarantee you next time you see her....she will blank you or at very least say hi. that's how evil they are. mind you I bet you she had awesome tvits!
LOL, this is a loser's mentality.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

thelad

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
54
Says the person who just joined the forum. Not that I need to explain myself. I consider it insulting say something rude without backing it up. Whats it to you?
 

Daddyissues

New Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
They quoted your inconsistencies in responses. Get your head out of your ass. What does it matter my join date?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
I have pulled 3 girls at their work before, all of whom showed very clear interest beforehand. The whole “they are being nice for the tip” is just cynical. You can tell the difference between professionally nice and attracted-to-you nice.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I don't think there is anything necessarily wrong with doing something like this as long as you are causal and laid back about it. From my observations, most women genuinely would find something like that flattering if it was done in a tactful manner.

I don't make a habit of this, but several times I have asked out women whilst they were working and never had an issue with it, though not specifically a waitress.

Earlier in the fall I was at the bank and the woman working with me was young and attractive and seemed pleasant to talk to. When I was done she asked if there was anything else I needed so I proceeded to ask her for her number. She gave it to me and we texted back and forth a few times but never ended up going out.

Back in December I was at the verizon store and decided to ask out the salesperson who was working with me. Before I left I said that I knew she was working and then asked if she had a boyfriend because I wanted to go out with her sometime. She smiled and said she was seeing someone.

Anyway, these are just some examples of pretty non threatening ways you could go about something like this.
 

stevieLA

Banned
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
69
Age
36
They're females. Females respond to attractive women just like any other female.

What kind of an idiot thinks waiting on tables changes any of that?

If you're a fat ugly 350 pounds gargoyle and a waitress is being nice to you, you know why. If you're good looking and attractive to women in general, guess what: waitresses will be attracted to you as well.

How is this even a debate?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top