Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The void in the rules

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys guys guys (and the lurking girl), if it has been said once on here, chances are it's been said a few dozen times. You see "rules" about approaching and whatnot on this site.

- Use tons of eye contact.

- Great to use ****y/funny and neg hits.

- Call between 3-5 days.

- Dress nicely, have short hair, and shave.

Of course, these are good rules. However, as a fellow moderator says, "There are no rules."

We are humans, not machines. We don't have to follow "rules" to get results in life. If we did, everyone in college would be multi-millionaires and running Fortune 500 companies.

Instead, there are numerous people who never went to college (or completed it,) who are rolling big time. There are also people who went to college who are on the streets or in $4.00 an hour jobs.

Rules are not a standard. Merely a guideline, if you will. Things are not always black and white either. You can't sit there and go "Wow, she's looking at me! She must like me!" HA! You could have something hanging out of your nose for all you know!

Remember. There are rules and there are "rules." Know which ones to follow.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good reminder Eternal

Although I believe that the rules should be followed by the newbies until they get a handle on things. Then they can throw out the rules and create there own.

Do you agree or disagree with that Eternal.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by baseballDJ
good reminder Eternal

Although I believe that the rules should be followed by the newbies until they get a handle on things. Then they can throw out the rules and create there own.

Do you agree or disagree with that Eternal.
I disagree. I think for newbies it'd be easier to read and mold themselves around the information instead of trying to mold the information into themselves. It's easier to understand something if you break it down into something you can understand.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you're getting ready to write your senior english paper. You've brainstormed out a lot of ideas about the topic, and have a complete outline to follow..you're not merely going to copy down the whole outline as your paper are you? Of course not. You use it to guide you while you write the paper. The same goes for following the so called "rules". They're there to guide us guys, and that's it. If there was a set of rules every guy had to follow to become successful, shoot, who wouldn't do it? You have to create your own path.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK every counter example I try to come up with means that the newbie could just remold the rules into his own rules about the dating game.

Good post:)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should not follow rules as in patterns for example do not have a set way you must react to every situation.

you just need to change your look and personality etc.. and then use it in the situation to say what you think you should rather then what you have heared you should

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been saying this for a while. Use instinct. Simple as that.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry but posts like this only hurt the community. The poeple who no longer NEED to follow rules KNOW IT ALREADY.

I only do the 3 second rule half the time. I get more #s a week than most will in a month [or two].

HOWEVER... this site is not an advanced seduction via mind games and model looks place. This is an average joe who wants to land an 8.5 who can make him happy place. Rules are for average guys because that structure build a wonderful foundation to BRANCH OFF OFF.

When I do not use the 3 second rule I still hold eyecontact smile and wave as soon as possible. I just dont approach right away. I let the girl look @ me up and down from across the room - that whay when I CATCH her looking, I can use a simple Indicator of interest based appraoch "Hey I saw u lookin @ my butt - thatll be 2 dollars"

Thats not in any rule book. But 94% of the guys here couldnt pull that off. Not even close.

In summation:
Follow the ****in rules, untill you can confindently say "I make my own ****ing rules" and still get layed