"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The ultimate weapon for pulling women

captain55

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
1,212
Reaction score
439
For one, I am really am curious how you guys develop a social circle that gives you constant access to hot women? The only time this has ever worked for me was when I was dating a hot chick and she introduced me to her friends. And you know how it is, her friends all want to **** you while your dating her but when you break up with her they don’t want you as much. Really is amazing what having a hot chick does. Forget money, forget game etc. you will never compete with a guy that has a 9 or 10 girlfriend. I’ve been that guy and it’s night and day
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Dec 4, 2017
Messages
27
Reaction score
9
Age
33
Yeah I don't have any female friends, and if a woman has attraction level below 50% (maybe my good looks don't faze her at first but then she notices that other women notice me) when she sees that other women are interested she will become intrigued herself.

Being an "alpha" dude (I dislike that term, I prefer "genuine man") women are either hot or cold, there is no in between. The only female "friends" I've ever had are girls pretending to be my friend to get me to pull out my willy
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
For one, I am really am curious how you guys develop a social circle that gives you constant access to hot women? The only time this has ever worked for me was when I was dating a hot chick and she introduced me to her friends. And you know how it is, her friends all want to **** you while your dating her but when you break up with her they don’t want you as much. Really is amazing what having a hot chick does. Forget money, forget game etc. you will never compete with a guy that has a 9 or 10 girlfriend. I’ve been that guy and it’s night and day
Don’t make her a girlfriend. Why would you do that?
 
Top