Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ultimate weapon for pulling women

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For one, I am really am curious how you guys develop a social circle that gives you constant access to hot women? The only time this has ever worked for me was when I was dating a hot chick and she introduced me to her friends. And you know how it is, her friends all want to **** you while your dating her but when you break up with her they don’t want you as much. Really is amazing what having a hot chick does. Forget money, forget game etc. you will never compete with a guy that has a 9 or 10 girlfriend. I’ve been that guy and it’s night and day

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I don't have any female friends, and if a woman has attraction level below 50% (maybe my good looks don't faze her at first but then she notices that other women notice me) when she sees that other women are interested she will become intrigued herself.

Being an "alpha" dude (I dislike that term, I prefer "genuine man") women are either hot or cold, there is no in between. The only female "friends" I've ever had are girls pretending to be my friend to get me to pull out my willy

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
For one, I am really am curious how you guys develop a social circle that gives you constant access to hot women? The only time this has ever worked for me was when I was dating a hot chick and she introduced me to her friends. And you know how it is, her friends all want to **** you while your dating her but when you break up with her they don’t want you as much. Really is amazing what having a hot chick does. Forget money, forget game etc. you will never compete with a guy that has a 9 or 10 girlfriend. I’ve been that guy and it’s night and day
Don’t make her a girlfriend. Why would you do that?