Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ultimate Secret to Attracting Her To You

TorturedSoul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BEWARE this works way too to good, it works just like he said and when you finally do give them the attention again they dont want to let you go so theyll give you sex or whatever you want

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you think this works if you broke up with a chick but she had majour one-itis for you and you just ignore her yet you know she is still single and it's been a little over 2 months?

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice!! I find this true in almost every case of my life. Thanks!

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
This principle is clearly stated in "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Green. He is the author of "The 48 Laws of Power" as well.

ExHound

Reaction score
Excellent post. This concept translates universally - not just relationships.

People love to buy.

People hate to be sold to.

You, as a Don, must create the atmosphere in which she wants to buy.

That's the whole trick...

Bosher

Reaction score
Excellent post, I'm currently in a situation where this may be of use. It may be no coincidence that to operate this strategy requires some amount of self control and restraint- the female may subconsciously admire this thus increasing attraction.

DontCare

Reaction score
I will walk away

If there is one thing you need to let a woman know, it is : "I am willing to walk away at any time". This is very powerful and keeps her on her toes. Thats when she will truly VALUE you and love you. Untill then, you are just a disposable wimp.

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I did this tonight, I went to the movies with this cute girl and this is the 3rd time we have done stuff together...anyway she has another dude but was all flirty(always twirling her hair) with me tonight and we watched a movie very close together and when we had to go to the bathroom I held her hand (there and back) ...yada yada...anyways we went back to her place and she got a call from her BF so I walked off and sent her a txt that said "thanks for the movie gorgeous.peace"

and she sent me one back that said "why the hell did u leave"?...and I haven't replied back.

Before we went to the movie she said come out after too and then she looked me and said oh yeah (BF) will be there so you might not want to come but I would really like you too.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still trying to teah myself how to not want things, this was a very valueable asset in my teenge years but I haven't figure out how to re-kindle it in 7 years

I find myself nowadays always falling into that 'too cool to care' trap and become aware of it and start questioning he whole process ya know? I just need to pinpoint what made me maintain it before

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so simple and I somehow I screwed up with one chick when I showed no interest in her at all..I played TOO HARD to get..

Bismarck

Reaction score
This is what I call short nice and upto the point.
And it not only applies to chicks but life in general also.
Great.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This works very well but the key is to show at some initial interest at first otherwise she'll percieve you as cold or an a$$hole.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP. I could not resist. This is a good example of the quality that has been lost over the years.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sql said:
you need to establish yourself as a sexual person. if you don not do this, you will fall into the let's just be friends scenario. while you had a great time with her, you didnt make any moves on her, and at most may have come across as disinterested in her romantically. depending on what kind of relationship you want with this girl, you need to establish your your sexual nature within a certain amount of time - after which she wont pay attention to your advances since you will already be deemed androginous or sexually incapable (no offense). LTRs tend to fare better when you take your time unraveling your sexual nature, while proceeding too fast will doom relationships to a short lived lifespan. you should proceed with caution as not to scare them off, but you should definately NOT deny your sexual attraction. ignoring her reminds her that you are a rare commodity, one that she stand to benefit from associating with - thats your currency and your advantage.

my 2 cents....

so i think here i can simplify it a bit. from my experience, u approach a girl, u r somewhat lowering ur value and u need to cover that up by building a strong connection or chemistry with her as soon as possible, now after u have built up the chemistry, u can go into the ignoring phase and flirting phase at the same time. it will make her want u more or make her addictive to u. now, if u dont approach and just want to lure her in with ur personality, u can take ur time to create the chemistry, its easy and thats why, most of us prefer to wait for the right girl to come to us.

Demon Lord

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crazy:Will try it next time. I hope i won't mess up...:nervous:

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good advice. I use this tactic to success all the time. Girls do love what they can't have. It drives them nuts.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice a bit outdated

oldschooler said:
No this entire ****ing concept is contradictory.

- Let her chase you, girls don't chase guys... just try change society.
- If your waiting for her to make a move nothing will ever come of things, why the hell wouldn't you make a move... the advice here is so paradoxical.

Very true, I don't wanna go in depth of how this is paradoxical, but i would never recommend waiting around for girls to chase you even if you made a good impression. They have WAY too many options, especially if she's attractive.