Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ultimate Secret to Attracting Her To You

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, I saw this book last week at Barnes and Noble in the Business section. I sat down with it over coffee and was like "oh sh** I gotta have this" hehe.

Loverman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When you hold onto something so tight,
you've already lost it."

Moderation is the key, everybody knows that too much is no good and neither is too little, so in ALL aspects of life, try to stay in the middle.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, 1st time I thought I'd disagree with Pook's post...what he mentions here qualifies the "kill that desperation"..but I'm a strong believer of being the man (you sort of contradict yourself in this post Pook, although I dont think you really mean to) and going after you want..show her that you want her, but that you dont need her (didnt you mention that being "the man" can equate being that horny guy who knows what he wants and isnt afraid of showing it?)

Show desire. Desire for the purposes of desire. To get laid, LTR, whatver. Don't desire out of necessity. Then, like the bUddhist principle, this will only lead to suffering.

I like the whole idea of coming on really strong and then backing off completely though..takes a good sense of humour and a good set of balls. But remember sometimes too..persistance breaks down resistance.

Josh

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and, oh..by the way..

HITTING ON GIRLS DOES NOT ULTIMATELY FAIL.

what bull**** saying that it does, anybody who tells you otherwise obviously is in some form of strange denial.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and why is everybody freaking out about this post anyways???

Topics such as this have been discussed since ages!!

Is there a big deal I'm missin out on?

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, now I understand..its 2 years old.

whooooops

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in any case, curious to see how Pook's really learned and grown into more of a man..the evolution of the "DJ"..the dichotomy that exists between his response to this post and "The Secret of the Jerk" is huge;.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Initiating convo and then withdrawing it is a awesome way to do it.

I did this last night, initiating conversation and then saying I had to get back to my friends but I'd talk to her later. Later on passing by and smiling at her, I heard one of her friends say I think he has a girlfriend. They got this impression because I was talking to a friends wife (social proof).

Now heres the bad part , I got totally **** blocked by 3 guys in the bar. As I waited for them to crash and burn as they ultimately did, I didn't get the chance to close with them because the bar closed.

So be careful. But on the plus side, don't feel too bad I did get one number last night.

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner
Well,Good post here.I heard that this method works very well for many people but I did use this method before but failed.

Maybe I didn't employ it correctly and I need some help from you guys.Drawing our attention away from a girl is necessary but I feel that there must be a way for us to check whether she is feeling ignored at the times we ignored her.IF she feels nothing when we ignore her,then I think we have not done it correctly by giving them the equal amount of attention and stop giving them later.

Well,I will tell you my story in order to make it clear.
I met X through my friends and I used my DJ skills to practice what I've learnt.I talked to X and we enjoyed talking because during that time,I was giving away lots of attention.But later after a few weeks I met X again,I tried to draw away the attention that I gave X before and I notice that it didn't work well.

She doesn't feel anything at all such as the feeling ignore emotions.Maybe it's because I didn't employ other techniques at the same time and whatever it is,I just don't know.!

So how are you going to explain for this case??

-----------------------------------
My techniques and skills are learnt through the difficult way.I used TMC(Tin Moon Chan) to succeed with women.If i can do it,why not you.Trust your inner voice and have faith in yourself and success will shower you like rain.!

There is NO magic bullet. There is nothing that always works. Not every woman is going to be interested (attracted) to you REGARDLESS of how much your game is or isn't on. Women are NOT logical. They are creatures of the heart..... the heart wants what the heart wants. Conversly it never wants what it doesnt want, no matter how its packaged, presented or taken away.

Some people arent buyers and trying to sell them is a waste of time. IMHO if you spend more time approaching women who give you that first buying signal.. (EC and Smile)you wont crash and burn nearly as often....

I read a post on here where someone suggestd that you should NEVER approach a woman until you have established EC and smiled.... If she has NO CLUE you are approaching her, you AINT gonna like the outcome. Looking back at my recent failures ALL of them were in the I came out of the blue variety....

MAKE THAT EC get that knowing smile and GO SAY HI. If she is interested (she will be or she wouldnt have established EC and smiled) SHE WILL MAKE IT EASY

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can i tell if ibe impressed this girl enough to retreat... Ive talked to her once in maths class and she seemed happy, gave a a cya later etc. Im wondering weather i should start to retreat and let her chase me OR convince her of my great attributes once more.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Showing a girl that you want her is the easiest possible way to get laid.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so true!

If only I had read this two weeks ago. Actually I already knew this but in my blind infatuation I didn't acknowledge it, and I f@#ed things up pretty good with this chick. She was constantly expressing her interest in me, and so I started to believe it was ok to do that back and it turned out that I liked her more than vice versa, and that was exactly the point at which things fell apart ...

Take the advice at the top of this post and make it part of you! Keep it closer to you than your underwear!

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jb, youre right, this is hardly breaking new ground.

My two cents:

Acting disinterested may well create attraction, set you apart from others, and make you the challenge, but the problem is that it will make you attractive for precisely this reason - and THIS REASON ONLY. Unless there is "something inherently attractive about you in the first place" (thanks Austin Allegro.)

It is impossible to sleep with someone across the other side of the room. Inevitably, you will have to be interested in them somewhere along the line, and then the one thing that made you attractive is shot through. Wow, the "challenge" wasnt that challenging after all.

Originally posted by Austin Allegro:

"What I'm trying to say is that ultimately you can't MAKE a woman find you attractive by applying 'DJ techniques' unless there is something inherently attractive about you in the first place."

Billydee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. DJ allows you to:

1) Quickly figure out if a woman HAS initial attraction to you. If they don't, move on.

2) If they like you, DJ allows you to use different tools (depending on the woman and the time and your personal style) to INCREASE and/or MAINTAIN her interest level in you.

But you're right. If a chick doesn't dig you at least a little in the beginning (i.e., pass her physical attraction test), then DJ won't help you.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 02 cents...

This is actually not as powerfull as it seems when it comes to women.

What your basically doing is letting the women select - since we are guys and would pretty much screw a dead fish, women are the ones who ultimately select who they are going to be with.

In this respect it all depends on the woman. Some women like fast action - like to jump into something with a guy - are promiscuous sexually (there's your ONS) - others like to move slower in what they do.

So here you have 2 ends of the spectrum.

What we as guys have to do is take our que from the woman. She will let us know how fast we should be moving. For some then, you'll get in quick, but others will take a lot more game to play - this is when the whole "Backing off" and "Challenge" comes in handy.

There's no sure fire way guys - you've got to play each one differently.

Bottom line, if she digs you, she digs you. Play it according to how fast she wants it, and your in like Flynn.

A story.

I was at the beach last Saturday hitting the bars with my buds. At the end of the night, I meet a lady who had a high interest in me. We talked for about 30 minutes until the bar was closing. Then she grabbed my hand and walked me towards the door. We stopped at the door and kissed. Then she asked me if I wanted to go back to her friends house. Sure thing.

On the way back she told me that we were not going to have s#x and if that was fine with me. I told her - sure thing, no problem.

As we were walking back, periodically I would just pull into a doorway, or spin her around and make out with her. She loved it.

We got back to her friends house and were making out on the couch.

Anyway, I was feeling her up etc. and then as she was laying on the sofa, she unzipped her pants and took them off - and said - "but they are only coming off for a minute"

5 minutes later I had her panties off.

5 minutes after that I hand mine off.

Bottom line here - is that I let the woman set the speed and tone. If you play it right - apply kino, sexuality, fun and teasing to the situation, without coming on heavy and serious - she going to be yours.

Just listen to her actions.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Robert. The concept itself is completely illogical, but then again what isn't when dealing with women? :)

I've experienced this a lot recently. Some examples off the top of my head:

A girl that sits next to me in one of my classes was just being annoying, so I ignored her for a couple days. She went to sit next to one of her friends for a while, then suddenly begins to sit next to me again. She loves to touch me and says "I love you Shizam" a lot.... which actually concerns me a little bit... oh well.

Another girl lied to me, flaked out on a date and gave me a lame excuse. Didn't talk to her for a week and suddenly she starts sending me Instant Messages out of the blue.

A girl I hadn't talked to in a while due to my busy schedule during the week comes up to me and says "We need to hang out, soon. I'll call you." We're actually goin to hang out tonight :p

This is powerful stuff, learn this concept and learn it well.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert, you are terrific! This is an excellent post with alot of discussions going on.

In my opinion, alot of girls are slick but in different ways. I know a real good friend of mine who has back-ups and friends who help her check to see if any guys are looking at her while she is looking someplace else and her friend is looking at the guys from a different distance.