ehm.. in the post you tell that "If she touches you she are intressted in you" but i see she touch everybody.. what does that mean? she touch me on my neck, givme a hug.. tickel me.. and so do she do that on my friends and other people
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
fudge yeah......i know this sounds kinda brokeback mountain but i use kino on men too.......i'm secure with my self enough to admit it and if you don't believe me, try it!!!Berlex said:Do you guys use kino at work?
Hah I didn't realize how old this thread was. Anyways, I have a question about this 8 year old post lol.trickynick said:T Dog,
All things condsidered this is a good post and I am sure it will help a lot of people. One thing however that was not mentioned that I myself did not understand at the time I wrote the post you quoted me on was that kino is an anchor. Anchors are what you set up as manifestations of certain emotional states in her mind.
For example, if you get into a conversation about feelings of an incredible connection that excites her visibly to you, you can touch her arm or shoulder at that moment which sets up that kind of touch from you as an anchor for those feelings she is experiencing at the time you do it. In the future, you can use that same touch as a way to awaken the feelings you have anchored it once again.
Just be aware of how things are going and she is feeling at the time you kino her. Anchoring the wrong feelings the wrong way can lead to badly botched kino.
Just wanted to add that, but good job on the post.
------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.