Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ultimate Kino Guide

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Character posted 12-02-2001

I never used kino or wasn't really flirtatious, so even if I wanted to be people would be thinkin, "Why is Character touching her?", so I always shyed away from it.

In order for me to end this way of thinking I needed to slightly change my rep. This means being touchy-feely with the girls regardless of whether you are interested in them, so when you do want to use kino on the girl you're interested in you won't feel weird about it. When in convo with any girl USE KINO! Any girl, best friends, random friends, you're momma, grandma, etc... Just do it! While talking with em touch em, when you're in a playful mood, tease them and they will reciprocate and maybe lightly hit you, then you can just do the same back and it will continue for a lil while in a playful manner, when you go to sit down and talk to em sit right near em and don't be afriad to sit too close (just don't over do it). Just practice alot.

Try not to limit the kino to just a few girls but most of your friends. Also when you see a girl friend of yours enter a party or gathering or whatever give them a welcome hug. When they leave, give them a good-bye hug. Don't forget to do this with all the girls so that it's expected of you and it wouldn't seem weird at all. You will be experienced with kino and the girls will love your touch.
Thank me for reading this post again. My kino skill is too much out of practice.

1. I hang out with some guys and girls. Only the girls hug each other at arrival/leaving. The last time I read this post, I practiced it immediately and hug all the girls. But that was at Christmas time, and after a couple weeks I stopped my hugging routine. How inapprociate of me!
Now, over 3 months later, would it be a bit awkward if I resume that hugging routine? What do you think?

2. Character wrote "When in convo with any girl USE KINO! Any girl"

To me, there are two relevant types:

Type A, girls you are not interested in:

Have any of you done kino with a girl, while her boyfriend is nearby? I'm unsure if I should.
The point is practicing. The more you do it, the more you become good at it. But what if the boyfriend see you do this to his girl, and it works!? The girl would most likely be all over you, I think the boyfriend's reaction would be (depends on his relation to you) either furious or confusing.

Now, about the single ones . Most likely it will work and the girl will be all over you. Is it ok to do kino on them too?
Or should only kino be practiced and used at the type B girls, those we are interested in?

The reason I asked, is because kino, eye contact, body language, and some other techniques gives the girl a false hope of you being interested in her. But on the other hand, you gain essential practice and experience.

IMO, practicing these techniques only on the girls of interest, would be the same as cutting the possibility of practice in half.

But again, maybe the type A girls don't make good practice, so actually your techniques won't get any better at all.

What do you think? If you get my point on this complicated matter? :D

Healer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

I Innitiate kino right away, by touching them on the elbow or shoulder.

Sometimes I innitiate kino with girls in teh bar as I walk past them, and I look into her eyes as I do it. No hi, no chit chat, just a touch on the arm or waist and a smileing look into their eyes. If I see a positive responce I know I can always come back to her later and start up a convo.

and it works... because usually if she is there with her friends then she will point you out to them. then later if you are masterfull in any enviroment you will pick out the times when her friends notice you and get her to look at you. thats a great time to go back and say something stoopid like, "Hi, hey check out my new shoes!"

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good guide man

Dude ive been searching about kino because i suck at it and this is the best guide ever. I'm going to try kino on this girl on my bus tommorow.
And lol the boob touch sounds like something to try. Maybe at this party of friday i will....

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone should look at this. It is a good summary of much wisdom from experienced board members!

One thing I like to do (providing you know this HB, no first meetings) is for example if I have a beverage with whipped cream in it or something like that I will 'accidently' get some on my nose and rub it on her neck.

Be careful when doing this, it can make you or break you! If you pull it off right she will be noticably closer to you in any convo. This also provides so many openings for additional kino such as those mentioned in this post.

needtobeloved

Don Juan
Reaction score
hah...I have only just realized that I did this with a girl (who I have only known for about 2 months and seems to show interest in me) today, It's her birthday tommorow and I gave her a hug and after I did she brushed her back and gave me a nice smile and then when we moved apart one of us 'accidentially' touched legs.

hmmmmm....this is great no?.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always touched most the girls that I know, not because I was practicing anything (and even before I knew there was a name for it), but because I've always considered it a nice thing to do. Of course the responses were positive, which just reinforced my behavior. Not a bad chain of events.

One thing about kino that I haven't seen mentioned here is that the best results were obtained by doing it almost unconsiously. She'll instinctively realize you do it without thinking about it, and will appreciate it more because "it's just the way you are". I've done it intentionally as well, and found on average that the reaction I received wasn't as enthusiastic. There has always been a reason for me to use touch, and the good part here is that the reason can be anything.

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im not sure i understand

how would i do this round college for example?

do i just touch gals, like theres a few gals that when i walk past we high 5 or play fight, like preteding to slap round the face or wateva - is this right?

i really like the guide but can you be a bit more blunt about what kino is?

is it just touching on the shoulder or arm or back or leg at good points in the convo?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
bump!

Reaction score
you can call this post brilliant or you can call it a waste of time. didnt learn any new way to aniciate kino! the only thing this post taught me was"use kino which am already doin" but its cool that you waste your time makin this post so good job 2 you!

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
"putting little pieces of trash in her back pocket (seriously!)"

ahh loved that one. gotta use it :)

Reaction score
"putting little pieces of trash in her back pocket (seriously!)"

thats what im talkin bout , something new...never tried it...have you ever tried this on a total stranger? lol

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, as someone said above, there's a whole lot of posts about "how good the post is" but there really isn't a whole lot of advice ON kino.

I don't have any problem escalating after the first touch. It's the first touch I'm worried about, especially on someone you just met.

How long do you have to wait to touch them? In a bar, a definite dating location, it's easier. What about in public? I'm not asking for a particular amount of time, but when do you guys feel comfortable?

My other question: personal space. It's common knowledge that getting within touch range is entering someone's personal space. Do you guys do this right away?

I work with the public and sometimes have to go out onto the sales floor to help cute girls. I've realized lately that when I'm with them it helps immensely to stand fairly close to them... the energy is completely different. You can smell them, almost feel body heat. It's pretty hot. And it's a LOT easier to "accidentally" bump into them when you're that close, as opposed to three feet or more away when it's pretty obvious that you've reached way out there to get them.

I also noticed that, at this close distance, you can't face them directly or it is too intimate. You need to have a common focus somewhere else (the product, in my case).

I'm going to focus on this tonight at work.