“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Ultimate Guide To Becoming A Beta Male!

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
hahaha plants are the only type of meat that you're capable of hunting. This is gold! Thanks for posting this one
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Eating pretend meat is the best thing, for a pretend man to do
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
It's only funny until you start realize that having a society full of obedient beta males is very convenient to those who control our society. And then you start wondering if the recent mass betaization of men is a random development...
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
It's only funny until you start realize that having a society full of obedient beta males is very convenient to those who control our society. And then you start wondering if the recent mass betaization of men is a random development...
100% a development.. I don't believe in a constant stream of coincidences.

Weak & broken men, entitled & self destructing females & broken families.. The ideal type of weak society that can be dominated & controlled.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Hilarious. And in the words of Metallica (a band which all beta males hate as they conflict with their g*ay techno dance BS...) Sad But True.

Yeah, this describes to a T a few members on this board. One newbie in particular. Most come here coachable looking for help, whom I'm happy to assist. Get all p*issy, overly sensitive, and self-righteous on me and go pound sand.

Thank god I was born in a different era. Many of the guys under 40 are born into this toxic masculinity BS mindset. Thankfully, with some good coaching and effort on their end, they can be re-programmed. Sadly, as @Glassguy said, some are beyond hope.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Thank god I was born in a different era. Many of the guys under 40 are born into this toxic masculinity BS mindset. Thankfully, with some good coaching and effort on their end, they can be re-programmed. Sadly, as @Glassguy said, some are beyond hope.
I'm under 40. I had to go through beta de-programming. I never believed masculinity was toxic. Masculinity is great.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
It’s Todd from Beavis and Butthead.
 
Top