"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The ultimate Don Juan

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
I could have done this as a reply to movie DJ's but these guys aren't strictly actors. I figure there are three guys whose stuff I have read who are inspirational as DJ's in nearly every aspect of their lives.

1. Richard Branson
2. Frank Sinatra
3. JFK.

They all did and do it their way. Except Frank, he's dead.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
484
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Sart
I could have done this as a reply to movie DJ's but these guys aren't strictly actors. I figure there are three guys whose stuff I have read who are inspirational as DJ's in nearly every aspect of their lives.

2. Frank Sinatra

If you get a chance, watch the movie the rat pack (the newer one with Ray Liotta) FRank is the man!
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

OldNumb3r7

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Youngstown,Ohio
Frank!

I suggest you get the book "The way you wear you hat" its ALL about Sinatra and his style. Kinda gives quotes from Frank on how to dress, handle women, friends. etc. Its a great book if you dig Frank. I should go read it again.........
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
Macguyver is on the top of my list.
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Sart
I could have done this as a reply to movie DJ's but these guys aren't strictly actors. I figure there are three guys whose stuff I have read who are inspirational as DJ's in nearly every aspect of their lives.

1. Richard Branson
2. Frank Sinatra
3. JFK.

They all did and do it their way. Except Frank, he's dead.
JFK's dead too!:)

The guy who played as Van Wilder in National Lampoon's Van Wilder movie.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

epicurean

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
ohio
Van Wilder was a good movie and i like the actor, but people always talking about how cool you are doesn't happen in real life for anybody.
 
Top