"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Ultimat Secret Of Djing!

Newjersy Stud

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
us, Nj
Ok its symple really, last weekend i noticed somtething i was walking with my crew just a group of my friends you know there was the one kid who i saw alot of my self in he kept on going after the girls. he kept on trying to wet there t-shirt's with water talk about pervertied things. made a bunch of jokes and only half of them whre actualy funny. i was really tiered that day i was just far too bussy to flert or anything. i just walked over to the side by my self and i didnt say anything even when i got that impls to say somting stupied or be pervertied.. and the girl ditched the other kid and said i'm hanging with him hes cool. guys today you try too hard, picking up girls is eay. you just need to relax. never give your heart to a chick unless you know she likes you.

moral: the "funny guys" that girls claim to like, try too hard and they just blow there chances real funny guys dont say every thing funny that pops into his mind he thinks about it and if its really approtate for the moment.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
do yourself a favor run your posts by spell check

jesus this is probably the worst written thing i have seen in a while

your friends problem is not that he is putting in effort it is that he is coming off as phony and not even funny
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
All I can say is wow. This "Ultimat Secret OF DJing" is great!.
 

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
make stupid jokes huh? i MUST try out this new "strategy" :D

but dont let my or anyone elses ridicule stop you. youre right on when you say to just be relaxed. stop trying "impress" chicks. it is easy. good observation.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
yeah, and besides, I make stupid comments all the time. I don't care if I'm being random! Christ, if it pops into my head, I usually say it- and people laugh. Better than sitting around like a retard and being quiet. People around me have fun, they're laughing, and I have fun, I love making people laugh. So sorry dude but I disagree with this post on pretty much every level.
 
Top