Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Types of Girls you see on Dating Apps

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this misconception that every girl is on the dating app which isn't true at all. Your typical girl is not going to be on the apps on a consistent basis and only be available through social circles or outside approach. There is a small minority of girls that are consistently on the dating apps and here are the ones that I have had the fortunate opportunity of meeting. I left out the ones that no man would touch such as the fatties, trash women, and hypersexual sloots you see on tinder.

The Lifer: This girl is constantly on dating apps. You can match with her, delete the app for two years, and still rematch with her later. She tends to exhibit some mental derangement, so it's best to avoid her.

The Hopeless Romantic:
This girl seeks guys with higher social market value (SMV) and gets infatuated easily. She may disappear from the apps for most of the year but resurfaces after her relationships end. She can be annoying, using love bombing tactics early on and ghosting you after a few dates if she doesn't feel a romantic connection. If you pass her "fuzzy test," she becomes challenging to deal with in a relationship.

Ms. What If: Ms. What If starts off with love bombing and follows through on the first or second date. She might seem great when you meet her, making you think you've found someone to date. However, there's always a catch with her. She constantly plays her hand, always wondering "what if" and refusing to make firm commitments with you. You will always feel like that she is talking to other guys.

The Literary Double: This girl engages in lengthy text conversations and seems responsive but never actually meets in person. Every time you try to set up a date, there's always an excuse, like a friend's birthday. Give her two chances, and if she flakes on the second, it's best to walk away.

The Shadow NEET: This girl is a woman-child living with her parents. You'll only have sex with her when her parents are away or when it's convenient for her to hang out with her friends. She's also broke. While sex may become easier as she gets older, she'll always be broke and a bum. She's only good for flings or ending dry spells.

The College Girl: These college girls prefer dating older men in their mid-twenties to early thirties due to maturity and the desire to avoid dating in a college environment. It's recommended to consider dating this type of girl. This is the girl Tim Poole explained on his dating rant.

The High Value Man Chaser: This girl pursues professional athletes, high-earning professionals, and wealthy older men. She may also fall into the Ms. What If category. These women are often considered the hottest on dating apps, so take advantage of any opportunity, but keep in mind they won't stick around for long.

Mrs. Dealbreaker:
Everything about this girl seems perfect, but there might be a dealbreaker such as being a single mom, living in a remote area, being a vegan, or having some other characteristic that prevents her from being suitable for dating.

The Chansey: This girl briefly tries dating apps after a breakup or relocating to a new area. Snatch her up quickly as this is a rare opportunity. This girl is more than likely not been poisoned by the apps or mental derangement.

The Millennial Career Girl: This girl's profile consists of travel pictures, mentions of "tacos and margs," brunch/girls' night out, and humble brags about her career. The challenge with her is that you'll always be competing with her toxic friends and her dedication to her career.

The Weirdo: This girl seems normal until you meet her on a date. She's a huge wildcard, and you never know what to expect.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a really good post. While I do not use swipe apps right now, I have enough lifetime experience with both swipe apps and the dating websites that preceded them to offer some valuable insight to the thread. I'll quote some of these types.

There is this misconception that every girl is on the dating app which isn't true at all. Your typical girl is not going to be on the apps on a consistent basis and only be available through social circles or outside approach. There is a small minority of girls that are consistently on the dating apps and here are the ones that I have had the fortunate opportunity of meeting.
Yes, that is a misconception. This misconception stems from how dating apps seem to be almost everywhere. It seems to be the go-to option for a lot of unattached people at some point in their lives. The typical woman is more likely in a relationship than not at any given point in time. Yes, there are a lot of women who aren't on apps, simply because they have heard the bad experiences of the friends on apps or they have had firsthand experience with lousy experiences on apps.

The Lifer: This girl is constantly on dating apps. You can match with her, delete the app for two years, and still rematch with her later. She tends to exhibit some mental derangement, so it's best to avoid her.
I have seen some of these women on apps and websites over the years. It's even more crazy when you see them on apps and you've met them through real life activity, such as a co-ed sports league or stranger approaches.

The Hopeless Romantic: This girl seeks guys with higher social market value (SMV) and gets infatuated easily. She may disappear from the apps for most of the year but resurfaces after her relationships end. She can be annoying, using love bombing tactics early on and ghosting you after a few dates if she doesn't feel a romantic connection. If you pass her "fuzzy test," she becomes challenging to deal with in a relationship.
Yes, these exist. I don't think they are as common as some other types I'll comment on later, but it did warrant a mention. I'm glad you mentioned them.

The Shadow NEET: This girl is a woman-child living with her parents. You'll only have sex with her when her parents are away or when it's convenient for her to hang out with her friends. She's also broke. While sex may become easier as she gets older, she'll always be broke and a bum. She's only good for flings or ending dry spells.
I've never seen a Shadow NEET on an app. I don't think Shadow NEETs are common. Women seem to have their lives somewhat together. However, I'll admit that my non-representative social circle and non-representative social interactions may have kept me away from most Shadow NEETs.

Why am I bothering to comment on them? This is because I knew a Shadow NEET in real life about 15 years ago. Someone I knew met a Shadow NEET at a bar and dated her for a little while. She was in her late 20s at the time. I can't remember exactly how long it was, but it was at least 6-12 months. The guy I knew had his own apartment so her living at home had no impact on the relationship.

The College Girl: These college girls prefer dating older men in their mid-twenties to early thirties due to maturity and the desire to avoid dating in a college environment. It's recommended to consider dating this type of girl. This is the girl Tim Poole explained on his dating rant.
I saw more of these when I was around the age @CornbreadFed describes. As I got later into my 30s, I saw fewer of these in my swipe queue. Sometimes a mid to late 20s graduate school girl might be on the swipe apps. Women pursuing an advanced degree in graduate school only slightly resemble the 18-23 year old undergraduate women pursuing a bachelor's degree.

The High Value Man Chaser: This girl pursues professional athletes, high-earning professionals, and wealthy older men. She may also fall into the Ms. What If category. These women are often considered the hottest on dating apps, so take advantage of any opportunity, but keep in mind they won't stick around for long.
If a High Value Man Chaser is just merely cute, she may turn into a Lifer from above.

If she's deliberate and focused in her efforts, she may find a boyfriend fast.

Some Millennial Career Girls are in this category.

Mrs. Dealbreaker: Everything about this girl seems perfect, but there might be a dealbreaker such as being a single mom, living in a remote area, being a vegan, or having some other characteristic that prevents her from being suitable for dating.
I've seen these. I've usually swiped left on them before anything could happen.

The Chansey: This girl briefly tries dating apps after a breakup or relocating to a new area. Snatch her up quickly as this is a rare opportunity. This girl is more than likely not been poisoned by the apps or mental derangement.
Agree that these women are difficult to find. Yes, you may swipe right on them, but that doesn't mean you'll get a match with her.

The Millennial Career Girl: This girl's profile consists of travel pictures, mentions of "tacos and margs," brunch/girls' night out, and humble brags about her career. The challenge with her is that you'll always be competing with her toxic friends and her dedication to her career.
This one is all over Bumble and Hinge, but most commonly on Bumble as Bumble is marketed to feminist/careerist types. This type stands out the most to me.

"Tacos and margs" are very common words on female dating profiles in Dallas. It's almost always a White woman with "tacos and margs" on her profile. While "tacos and margs" isn't necessarily indictive of a career-oriented White Millennial, it's pretty common for them. Hispanic women rarely ever discuss "tacos and margs" on dating apps, even though both tacos and margs originated in Mexico.

Brunch and Girls Nights Out are big among Millennial Career Girls, and bougie women in big cities with bachelor's degrees or higher. These are typically middle class or higher White women.

With a Millennial Career Girl, you are not only competing with her toxic friends and dedication to her career, you're also competing with her cat or dog and the 10+ other guys she's talking to on the apps.

Many Millennial Career Girls overlap with The Lifer on the apps.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To sum it up, most the girls on dating apps are used low quality sluts.

Waste your time if you want.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most of the best women aren't found on the swipe apps.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I will stretch the dollar and even say that females who post their life and selfies on social media everyday for mass attention (male) are low quality material

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this misconception that every girl is on the dating app which isn't true at all. Your typical girl is not going to be on the apps on a consistent basis and only be available through social circles or outside approach. There is a small minority of girls that are consistently on the dating apps and here are the ones that I have had the fortunate opportunity of meeting. I left out the ones that no man would touch such as the fatties, trash women, and hypersexual sloots you see on tinder.

The Hopeless Romantic: This girl seeks guys with higher social market value (SMV) and gets infatuated easily. She may disappear from the apps for most of the year but resurfaces after her relationships end. She can be annoying, using love bombing tactics early on and ghosting you after a few dates if she doesn't feel a romantic connection. If you pass her "fuzzy test," she becomes challenging to deal with in a relationship.

Ms. What If: Ms. What If starts off with love bombing and follows through on the first or second date. She might seem great when you meet her, making you think you've found someone to date. However, there's always a catch with her. She constantly plays her hand, always wondering "what if" and refusing to make firm commitments with you. You will always feel like that she is talking to other guys.

The Literary Double: This girl engages in lengthy text conversations and seems responsive but never actually meets in person. Every time you try to set up a date, there's always an excuse, like a friend's birthday. Give her two chances, and if she flakes on the second, it's best to walk away.

Mrs. Dealbreaker: Everything about this girl seems perfect, but there might be a dealbreaker such as being a single mom, living in a remote area, being a vegan, or having some other characteristic that prevents her from being suitable for dating.

The Weirdo: This girl seems normal until you meet her on a date. She's a huge wildcard, and you never know what to expect.

I'm not noticing as many lifers on OLD like I did 4 years ago. Match used to have a lot but it's more expensive now which I think many just didn't renew. One woman, HB7 I went on a date with in 2019 I still see her on Bumble. She was kooky and admitted she went on dates almost every night just to get meals from guys.

Another one I keep matching and texting with always swipes on me. I'm hesitant with her because her pics she looks HB7 but she also gained weight too.

But when you see someone over HB7 on OLD for months you know they got mental issues.

"most" cute women only last a couple weeks on OLD. Most tell me they just get overwhelmed with messages and end up leaving it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good women don't last long, so if you get a cute and sane match, don't let it linger. If it's a non-matching messaging app, hit her up asap.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good women don't last long, so if you get a cute and sane match, don't let it linger.
True. Was talking to a HB8.5 on facebook app daily. Was tired and busy with work so I didn't ask to meet up fast enough. Then she was gone lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you see someone over HB7 on OLD for months you know they got mental issues.
This is accurate.

"most" cute women only last a couple weeks on OLD. Most tell me they just get overwhelmed with messages and end up leaving it.
This is important. When they get overwhelmed with message and leave it, they don't fall off the market. They end up finding a boyfriend through some sort of real world means.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is accurate.

This is important. When they get overwhelmed with message and leave it, they don't fall off the market. They end up finding a boyfriend through some sort of real world means.
One HB9 I went on a date with from Match told me she got like 150 messages a week from guys all ages and a lot of old guys. I can see why she was on Match. She was married in the past to some Tyrone Chad, educated professor. Turned out she was married just one year and got divorced. In her words. "He was tired of being married." The real reason he was just tired of her! She had a very negative attitude and put out major gold digger vibes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One HB9 I went on a date with from Match told me she got like 150 messages a week from guys all ages and a lot of old guys. I can see why she was on Match. She was married in the past to some Tyrone Chad, educated professor. Turned out she was married just one year and got divorced. In her words. "He was tired of being married." The real reason he was just tired of her! She had a very negative attitude and put out major gold digger vibes.
In your assessment, she is an HB9. She's probably in the "Hot" range for most men, meaning an 8+ rating.

Not sure how old she is, but likely 30+ if on Match and probably younger than you, so lets say 30-37. Match tends to attract 30+ divorcees and the woman in this story is a divorcee. Not surprised she would get ~150 messages a week.

A 30+, attractive divorcee definitely has the potential to be a gold digger.

A one year marriage is not impressive but it is good if she stayed childless from that marriage.

Seems like she was the non-celebrity version of this one....

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your assessment, she is an HB9. She's probably in the "Hot" range for most men, meaning an 8+ rating.

Not sure how old she is, but likely 30+ if on Match and probably younger than you, so lets say 30-37. Match tends to attract 30+ divorcees and the woman in this story is a divorcee. Not surprised she would get ~150 messages a week.

A 30+, attractive divorcee definitely has the potential to be a gold digger.

A one year marriage is not impressive but it is good if she stayed childless from that marriage.

Seems like she was the non-celebrity version of this one....

Similar. Maybe slightly more attractive. No kids and more skinny cause she was a cross country coach. She's a teacher at an expensive private high school. One that cost like 30 grand a year to go to and all the rich kids go to in a town 50 miles south of me. Her excuse is she didn't want to date in her area because the whole town would be talking about her if they saw her out and about. I'm thinking maybe she's a known snob and people don't like her. Seemed odd she'd drive 50 miles to see ME the guy. Was in her 30s.

Match 4 years ago had a lot of women under 30 on it though! Now granted with OLD it seems women over 30 are the better looking ones sometimes. Most hot women under 30 don't have a lot of use for OLD. Match had very good looking pre 30 women on it.

More expensive the site the better the women. Compared to a free website with a lot of white trash.