Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The twisted woman called wh0re

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please do not sticky a post which is a "symp" post and makes excuses or justifications for women being wh0res.

We certainly do not need any of that here, Cosmopolitan takes care of that nicely, thanks

Dietzcoi

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump this thread. It is a very insightful post. Jvesti, I am looking forward to whatever else you had in mind

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Please do not sticky a post which is a "symp" post and makes excuses or justifications for women being wh0res.

We certainly do not need any of that here, Cosmopolitan takes care of that nicely, thanks

Dietzcoi
What is your problem Dietzcoi? If you hate women so much, why are you even here????? I read post after post of yours and you have nothing to offer besides negativity, and then you wonder why you aren't getting any?

This site is called "sosuave" not "sobitter" Some of us here actually like women and enjoy being around them so just because you're such a miserable failure with women doesn't mean that we all are. Believe it or not, some of us really do get laid, because unlike you, women actually like us. :eek:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here comes the ruckus! :woo:

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried not to attack you personally, Jon E, which you obviously cannot appreciate.

If you defend the actions of hoes, and make excuses for women's bad behaviours, I will call you on it.

Nothing personal.... seems that you are offended by the truth.

Always those stuck deepest in the matrix fight the truth the hardest.

Why are you here? To play CPT Save-a-ho?? Why bother?

I am concerned that posts like yours will lead yet more young chumps to thier doom

Dietzcoi

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dietzcoi,

I didn't mean for you to take it personally, but we've been through this before. You seem to have some form of deep seeded resentment towards women in general which I believe is a result of your poor success with them, otherwise you wouldn't have the poor attitude that you have. There is no "doom" and we're not in any "matrix" we just happen to appreciate the people that love and care for us and I dont understand why you can't do the same.

I think Lifeforce made a terrific post that more people should live by. It was in no way a "symp" post and it did not try to justify women being wh0res but he did an excellent job pointing out that, contrary to popular belief around here, putting women down does not build yourself up. It only shows your insecurity, immaturity and complete ineptitude with the fairer sex.

Women do deserve to be respected. My girlfriend loves and cares for me, she cooks me breakfast, gives me hugs, kisses, enjoys spending time with me and tells me how much she loves and appreciates me every day. Why should I put her down??? What for??? She already treats me like a king. We need more MEN around here that stand up for what is right instead of sharing their contempt for what they can't have.

Jvesti

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sstype
bump this thread. It is a very insightful post. Jvesti, I am looking forward to whatever else you had in mind
What are you wondering about specifically?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jon E
Women do deserve to be respected. My girlfriend loves and cares for me, she cooks me breakfast, gives me hugs, kisses, enjoys spending time with me and tells me how much she loves and appreciates me every day. Why should I put her down??? What for??? She already treats me like a king. We need more MEN around here that stand up for what is right instead of sharing their contempt for what they can't have.
Are you trying to make us jealous??? ;)

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Are you trying to make us jealous??? ;)
No, but I was trying to make a point that a GOOD man can get a GOOD woman. A lot of guys here are quick to start pointing fingers and accusing women of being the problem instead of taking a good look at themselves to find the source of their trouble.

Great post Lifeforce.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jvesti
That's my thoughts for now, better stop before i go off in a tangent. I'll have to elaborate in a post at a later time.
Just wonderin if you were gonna elaborate some more??

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great to see that there is a debate here about this subject. I expected to be flamed to shreds by every womanhater on this site. It's great to see that there are people on this site who think no less about women than of men. Thank you evertibe who agree with my post.. The forum has seemed to go down during the years I've been on this site. I've seen alot more bitterness and alot of people who have been hurt.

I guess Pook is right, we live in different parts of the world and the women will be different depending on where we live. But there are also different kinds of women everywhere in the world. Where I live there is a fair share of low life among women, but alot of good girls too. Just this week I've met two fantastic women in my city and three women at my school who are nothing of what people would call a *****. It does depend where you meet women and it does depend what kind of values and personalitys you have.

If you walk around and believe evert woman to be a *****, then you will met *****s. I've been there and hated women because I didn't dare to approached them and because I was angry I was not more popular with them. How could they not see how great I was? Those women I met where ****. Nowadays it just seems I bump into great women after great women. Your thoughts and values effect it all very much. We try to reinforce our beliefs we have. That's only natural.

I have to go now to a party so I won't comment on any post, but it's great to see that people are taking this debate seriously and come with good arguments from every angle. But the most important point I wanted to make is that you don't need to be a bitter ******* to get women. That's an important lesson I've learnt.

Lifeforce

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AIR-PILOT
Ok I like this post...BUT...it still remains 99.9% of girls are sluts and wh0res. .1% exists but is hard to find!
If by default you believe that 99.9% of women are sluts, guess what you are going to find by default? You're going to be oblivious to the good women out there because your attitude is synonymous to 'slut hunting.'

AIR-PILOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
If by default you believe that 99.9% of women are sluts, guess what you are going to find by default? You're going to be oblivious to the good women out there because your attitude is synonymous to 'slut hunting.'
I can tell who is a good girl and a slut...I have about 2 girls on my phone who are "good girls" the others are all sluts. Im not oblivious its just reality. Good girls are hard to find thats why I say .1% ...

SwedishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce,

Thanks a lot for a really good post!

Being a young man in todays society is very hard if you do not by default belong to the "top tier" referred to earlier in this thread.

I know, because I'm one of these men who contantly got turned down until I reached my twenties.

In my age, 35, it's a lot easier for me to "get" women. By this age their values have changed and they are now looking for a more intimate, loving relationship and many of them value men on an entirely different scale.

However, being a man who spent much of my youth being rejected, I have now developed much resent and disdain for women.

I have met some very nice women in the last few years and to begin with the relationships started out pretty well....until I found out about their sexual histories. Yuck!

:woo:

These women had a pretty wild life in the past. They were attractive and were able to live life the way I wasn't able to coz women then didnt find me attractive.

NOW they were interested in me as long-term material but I couldnt help myself from feeling that I ended up with used up, worthless *****s, and so I did my part in ruining these relationships.

Truth is, I'm beginning to discover that I was a looser in my younger years, but this behavior is also starting to make me a looser in my middle years too.

I'm with a woman now, older then me, who loves me to pieces, but I can't be happy for what I've got coz she was much more beautiful in her younger days and f*cked a lot of top tier men those days.

To sum it up: Being bitter towards women will only make me loose twice.

/SDJ

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
\

Dude your girlfriend is in the minority and you have a wonderful thing going. Most guys dont have a problem giving women respect who deserve it. We just get time of these skanks who think thwy are special because they have a nice body with an ugly attitude. I refuse to pander to disrespectful shallow skanks. Show me a real woman and i'll treat her like a real man treats a woman.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AIR-PILOT
I can tell who is a good girl and a slut...
Like I said, whether you agree to it or not, you're 'slut hunting.' You're focused on how well you can seek them out that they are the only women that you can see in your sights.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SELF-MASTERY
Dude your girlfriend is in the minority and you have a wonderful thing going. Most guys dont have a problem giving women respect who deserve it. We just get time of these skanks who think thwy are special because they have a nice body with an ugly attitude. I refuse to pander to disrespectful shallow skanks. Show me a real woman and i'll treat her like a real man treats a woman.
I think that's part of the difference that Im talking about Self-Mastery. Even though they may act that way around other guys, the women I meet never get an attitude, act stuck-up, pretend that they are special or treat me in any way other than with respect.

They just don't do that with me and I believe it's primaraly because I am a respectable person. I respect others, Im friendly, honest, open minded, easy to talk to, an and all around genuine person and when people (women too) see what kind of person that I am, they have no reason to ever disrespect me at all.

Think Denzel Washington.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by SwedishDJ
Lifeforce,

Thanks a lot for a really good post!

Being a young man in todays society is very hard if you do not by default belong to the "top tier" referred to earlier in this thread.

I know, because I'm one of these men who contantly got turned down until I reached my twenties.

In my age, 35, it's a lot easier for me to "get" women. By this age their values have changed and they are now looking for a more intimate, loving relationship and many of them value men on an entirely different scale.

However, being a man who spent much of my youth being rejected, I have now developed much resent and disdain for women.

I have met some very nice women in the last few years and to begin with the relationships started out pretty well....until I found out about their sexual histories. Yuck!

:woo:

These women had a pretty wild life in the past. They were attractive and were able to live life the way I wasn't able to coz women then didnt find me attractive.

NOW they were interested in me as long-term material but I couldnt help myself from feeling that I ended up with used up, worthless *****s, and so I did my part in ruining these relationships.

Truth is, I'm beginning to discover that I was a looser in my younger years, but this behavior is also starting to make me a looser in my middle years too.

I'm with a woman now, older then me, who loves me to pieces, but I can't be happy for what I've got coz she was much more beautiful in her younger days and f*cked a lot of top tier men those days.

To sum it up: Being bitter towards women will only make me loose twice.

/SDJ
I like this post, Thanks SwedishDJ i will not forget this.

This one really struck a cord in me, If you do not get out and live now you will regret it later, be a wh0re when your young so you dont have to catch up when you get older.

BTW Im pretty sure men and women both are wh0res but I think men get more upset about it since the ladies have such an easier time being one.

We call them wh0res because we as men are angry, jealous, little *****es because of how easy a women can get what we want. (not all of us obviously but I hope you get the idea)