"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The Truth?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Saw this link in blitz's sig.

http://www.seducingwomen101.com

Written by a woman. She contradicts everything said on fastseduction.com and Ross Jefferies etc.

Makes for an interesting read.

Comments? :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I just read the introduction page and a few of the suggestions from that site. I noticed a few things.

1. This person is seems very angry as if some DJ had put a major hurt on her.

2. If FS didn't work, why the f*** would she care so much?

3. She says that if you wan't to be successful with women, why would you get the information from another guy? Doc Love admits that he got most of his information (although not easily) from women. I've personally asked women some of the same questions he had asked and after a little prodding, I got the SAME ANSWERS!

All I can say is that the information on this site and fastseduction seems to work if you have the right mindset. Maybe this woman wants to give women the upper hand again like that book "The Rules" did. I wonder what she's afraid of? ;)
 

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2002
Messages
849
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Littleton, Colorado, United States
My comments: She gives out almost zero practical advice, most of it is her rambling on and on about her THEORIES which she advocates as the truth. Her theories are interesting and some of her ideas are right on, but many of them are not either. They are based on Jungian metaphysics along with a bunch of other pop psychology which I personally don't agree with. She also discounts LOOKS as a factor in the mating ritual, which to me is the biggest denial of reality ever.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by FlyGuy
.... She also discounts LOOKS as a factor in the mating ritual, which to me is the biggest denial of reality ever.
You are SO right. I don't care what any woman says, looks matter. Why the f*** would you be with anyone that you weren't attracted to? That's like women who profess that size doesn't matter... Take that politically correct bs and stuff it....
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by fan27
size is relative.
Ask a woman how she'd feel if her guy was the size of her forearm, I think it would matter...
 
Top