Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Truth?

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Saw this link in blitz's sig.

http://www.seducingwomen101.com

Written by a woman. She contradicts everything said on fastseduction.com and Ross Jefferies etc.

Makes for an interesting read.

Comments? :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read the introduction page and a few of the suggestions from that site. I noticed a few things.

1. This person is seems very angry as if some DJ had put a major hurt on her.

2. If FS didn't work, why the f*** would she care so much?

3. She says that if you wan't to be successful with women, why would you get the information from another guy? Doc Love admits that he got most of his information (although not easily) from women. I've personally asked women some of the same questions he had asked and after a little prodding, I got the SAME ANSWERS!

All I can say is that the information on this site and fastseduction seems to work if you have the right mindset. Maybe this woman wants to give women the upper hand again like that book "The Rules" did. I wonder what she's afraid of? ;)

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My comments: She gives out almost zero practical advice, most of it is her rambling on and on about her THEORIES which she advocates as the truth. Her theories are interesting and some of her ideas are right on, but many of them are not either. They are based on Jungian metaphysics along with a bunch of other pop psychology which I personally don't agree with. She also discounts LOOKS as a factor in the mating ritual, which to me is the biggest denial of reality ever.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FlyGuy
.... She also discounts LOOKS as a factor in the mating ritual, which to me is the biggest denial of reality ever.
You are SO right. I don't care what any woman says, looks matter. Why the f*** would you be with anyone that you weren't attracted to? That's like women who profess that size doesn't matter... Take that politically correct bs and stuff it....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fan27
size is relative.
Ask a woman how she'd feel if her guy was the size of her forearm, I think it would matter...