“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The truth about life in general

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,082
Any lack that your experience in your life... whether that be with woman, money, your career, success, etc is simply your internal beliefs about yourself being expressed externally.

Your self limiting internal beliefs are causing the lack you experience in your life because at the end of the day, you become what you believe.

Change the questions you ask yourself internally every day and you can change your life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Any lack that your experience in your life... whether that be with woman, money, your career, success, etc is simply your internal beliefs about yourself being expressed externally.

Your self limiting internal beliefs are causing the lack you experience in your life because at the end of the day, you become what you believe.

Change the questions you ask yourself internally every day and you can change your life.
No secret here. You become your thoughts. You will experience positive change until you become aware of your thought life and mindset.


Modern Man Advice
 
Top