Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The true chick magnets...

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something I've noticed over the years, and I'm sure you'll notice it too: The guys who are successful and happy in their lives, and who realise that they don't need women to make them happy, attract chicks like there's no tomorrow.

This is no coincidence.

They are successful and happy because they have brought success and happiness into their own lives instead of waiting for a woman to bring it. These successful men know that they have the power to achieve happiness without a woman. They don't need women.

What does this add up to?

Challenge: They are not going to jump through hoops for a woman, and they are certainly not going to place any woman on a pedestal.

Confidence: How many successful and happy people do you know who don't have confidence?

Indifference: What do they care if a man or woman likes them or doesn't like them? What do they care if they get rejected? They already have happineess and success and therefore they conduct themselves with complete confidence and take rejection with ease; what's more, they're very unlikely to be rejected. He has a life of his own to live, it doesn't revolve around women.

Fun: A happy man knows how to have fun. He can be ****y + funny, and he knows how to have a good time.

A true chick magnet is a guy who is happy and succesful. How does he become happy and successful? It's not easily achieved, but the first step is to realise that you and only you can bring happiness into your own life. How is this done?
Well, here are a few quick and easy ways to achieve happineess:
- Generosity
- Optimism
- Being a risk-taker
- Listening to your favorite music
- Getting fit
- Stimulating your mind
- Smiling
- Laughing
But by far the best way to achieve the most happiness is by working out your goals in life, working hard for them, and achieving them. This is the greatest source of happiness and success, and hence the greatest source of chick magnets.

Gungnir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by De La Soul:
The guys who are successful and happy in their lives, and who realise that they don't need women to make them happy, attract chicks like there's no tomorrow.
A very good point. Don't ever lose sight of this guys...... IMHO it's a very desirable characteristic to acquire.

My DJing efforts have impoved as a result of striving to operate this way.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree too, i was dissussing this with a friend, and we both agreed the guys who get on with their lives, and not devote their time to impressing women,get the most attention from women. Like a post i read recently here LIVE YOUR LIFE. women should be your final priority.Since i came here a couple of months ago , i have gone about changing everything i thought once,i was doing right! now i simply as a few friends said to me recently "u really dont give a $hit about anything" well thats true and it isnt. im ambitious and i want to be successful, like im sure all of you aswell. BUT BUT i dont let this issue of women , ?why dont they like me? crap bother me nemore. Why am i still here??? well thats simply because i want to keep on track, not let my emotions control me forever. Its not a sin for a guy to be emotional, or have feelings.But when one lets these characteristics dominate ones mental outlook,in every aspect of social enconters, then theres a problem...... go im rambling again , neway u get my point.

i like posts like these they keep u focused and remind u of the basics.

------------------
"people like you are a dime a dozen, people like me only come around once in a lifetime."

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
This 8-year old post is still golden and needs to be bumped...I notice too many guys out there trying way too hard to impress women; impress YOURSELF...work on YOURSELF...and the pu-tang will follow.
Yeah exactly... Reminds me of a sad story concerning some one I know. Guy had a lovely looking gf, problem, she was a bit high maintenance, yet him being real bad financially and not to smart with money, still went out and bought real nice things for her and place that was way above his means to try and impress her!! Seriously? Instead of putting his foot down like a man and thinking to himself we're going to do things in my best interest.

He did another stupid thing got caught messing around, she leaves him, he gets on his knees begs her to come back, she does. Well next thing you know they're broken up again, she's gone, his credit is beyond ****ed and he's stuck with a condo backed up on payments he could barely even afford with her help anyways and a junk car cause his other car went to **** which he was still making payments on!!!

Most people should print that **** out and plaster it on the door to their room. It's invaluable advice

James Dean

Don Juan
Reaction score
De La Soul said:
The guys who are successful and happy in their lives, and who realise that they don't need women to make them happy, attract chicks like there's no tomorrow.
There's a reason so many girls go after the gay boys.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
James Dean said:
There's a reason so many girls go after the gay boys.
Frustrated losers often rationalize happy, successful, or men otherwise different from them as being gay, weak, lucky, etc.

Shut your mouth new guy.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My little brother gets laid every two days or so with seemingly different women and I got to see what his game really was: He lies a lot to overinflate his status and uses kino like a ****ing octopus (borderline rape, even). Doing those two things, he pretty much is a chick magnet.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nygard said:
My little brother gets laid every two days or so with seemingly different women and I got to see what his game really was: He lies a lot to overinflate his status and uses kino like a ****ing octopus (borderline rape, even). Doing those two things, he pretty much is a chick magnet.
Guess he's faking it until he makes it. Kind of like that Matt Damon uote "Better to be a fake someone than a real nobody" :)