“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The time frame of the game now

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
Back in the day you would wait a few days after you got the number to call or text or email

i feel like timelines and attention spans are shorter now. So how soon do you contact her again?

I have been married since 2009 so feel like i dont have first hand experience of the game now
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,047
Reaction score
4,854
Gotta wait three weeks
 

parabellum

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
141
Reaction score
119
Location
Ice coast
If I recognize the right attitude, sync the “contact” time with my actual free time.. which sometimes may be at lunch, or before going to bed etc..

If not, I’ll just let it hang until I find myself in a moment of boredom
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,456
Reaction score
2,935
Age
37
Back in the day you would wait a few days after you got the number to call or text or email

i feel like timelines and attention spans are shorter now. So how soon do you contact her again?

I have been married since 2009 so feel like i dont have first hand experience of the game now
2-3 days works just as well today as it did in Swingers. The Fundamentals (Don't be desperate, in this case)never change
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
There's always been debate around this topic.

I'm in my early 40s. When I was in the last 2 years of high school and college (1999-2005), communication was almost all voice phone calls and voicemail machines. After getting a woman's number from an in-person approach, the common guidance was wait 3-7 days to call her if you didn't set the date with her before getting her number then. In the 1990s, Doc Love made a name for himself in "The System" by promoting the one week between contact rule. @EyeBRollin made a post a few years ago updating the Doc Love post to the technology of the current era. That post is in his signature.

The question of "how soon do you contact her again?" depends on many things. Did you meet her from an in-person approach, a swipe app, or a social media DM? Have you had a first or second date with her yet? Have you had sex with her yet? We would need a more pointed question.

With newer technology, there's a need to consider the age of the woman. If she's a late Gen X (1975-1980 birth), she is likely more open to voice calls. Earlier Millennials (1981-1986 births) are sort of borderline on phone use. Some may be open to voice calls but this is where people start to prefer texting.

@BaronOfHair is correct that the fundamental of 'Don't Be Desperate' hasn't changed since the movie Swingers in the mid-1990s.
 

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
333
Reaction score
498
Location
California
Back in the day you would wait a few days after you got the number to call or text or email

i feel like timelines and attention spans are shorter now. So how soon do you contact her again?

I have been married since 2009 so feel like i dont have first hand experience of the game now
That same night or next day. Gauge their interest quickly and proceed accordingly.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,283
Reaction score
6,136
This is what I meant with my thread: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/intuition-vs-redpill-ideology.282148/#post-3117546

You gotta do whatever you feel like doing. Don't be that fool who's missing out on great experiences because the redpill told him to wait 3 days.

If there's chemistry between you and her then you should wanna continue accordingly. Imagine meeting a woman and really having a great time. You get her number and you IMMEDIATELY go from this open warm dude to a cold wanna be player. Doesn't make any sense.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,337
Location
uk
Within 24 hours , if she's at all interested she will respond within 24 hours too

IME Once you go past that 24 hour mark you can pretty much gaurantee low interest & flaky behaviour

There are rare cases but I wouldn't be waiting days or weeks to contact a woman in 2024
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
Reach out fairly quickly. Two days max but I would recommend less to avoid making it obvious you are being intentional.

Once you have her talking you can take longer for your responses. Otherwise, yes, women these days have the attention span of a toddler and some other guy will occupy her time in short order if she is hot.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Back in the day you would wait a few days after you got the number to call or text or email

i feel like timelines and attention spans are shorter now. So how soon do you contact her again?

I have been married since 2009 so feel like i dont have first hand experience of the game now
I’ve had women I number closed and I texted 3 days later with lame replies from them. Then I’ve had women who initiated text 3 minutes after I left. It’s all interest level. I would wait a day in general but read again what I said.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,136
Reaction score
892
Age
52
It was an interesting weekend. I got a business card and two instagrams. The business card story was kind of interesting in that she left the restaurant after she we had talked and her carryout order was ready. Then she left and came back in with it.

another girl that ran in the same race as me, we talked for a good 30 minutes after the race. She gave me her instagram, by typing it on the phone but left me on request

the third one gave me her instagram and she ironically is from my area but i am not interested in pursuing

i am doing good at opening and holding conversations but my midgame
Needs work.

Essentially i good at the attract and comfort stages but part of my issue is i am 50 now and these women are mostly late 20’s.

i know from experience 20 years ago i would have went 3/3 instead of 0/3

its ok i like a challenge
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top