The tide is turning for Asian Male Atrraction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yotsuya-san said:
I wonder if Hiro Nakamura has made Asian males more sexy. NOT! He's just reinforced the negative otaku stereoypes while turning him into a wish-fullfillment fantasy character for real-life otaku who followed Heroes religously. As far as a lot of White males dating Asian females, that's definitely due to the high percentage of Wapanese who believe that Asian (particularly Japanese) girls will be like the girls in anime. Case in point, a popular sub-genre of anime is the "harem" genre where a shy, nerdy geek has three or four cute girls fighting over him (Tenchi Muyo is the prime example). A lot of young loser white guys think that Japanese girls prefer timid nerdy types just like in anime.
That's an interesting thought. I, personally, never even considered the whole anime thing. I'm not really a fan of it. Plus, aren't a lot of the female characters in Japanese anime pretty "westernised" anyway (as in big breasts, often blonde/redhead/blue/green haired etc)? I think that Japanese and other asian girls like white men because they're a bit different to the norm. This is one of the reasons I like asian girls, they're different to what I'm used to. I gre up in a town that was 99% white. There was one mixed-race lad in our school, that was it. The rest of us were white.

The girl I was with told me that Japanese men are generally pretty reserved, predictable, and not particularly romantic. Maybe her social circle is just a bit ****? :crazy:

Trinitron

Banned
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Agreed. We should all be gaming women no matter what. But wouldnt you say in the past Asian men have been the most "hated on" and looked at as frail,weak , and basically nerdy and unattractive? At least that has been what has been portrayed in the media. Im just saying its good that things are changing now...now be all kinda feel equal.

That guy above is the first white guy i have heard of telling Asian males not to game white girls and stick with their own race... even though white girls in my opinion are getting more attracted to other races, it is right now still a very tiny micro spec of a percentage which i hope will changing over time.

I will repeat this and put it in bold if you didnt read it the first time.

Look at the White Male Asian Female relationships!!...there are WAYY more of those than any other inter-racial relationships i've seen and always will be....Funny how you're now singing the same tune Asian men are.
Asian guys are insecure. If you want proof, here we have a thread dedicated to asian male insecurity. I hope you have enough brains and shame to realize how idiotic this thread is.
Does dating outside your race feed some sort of need for validation for you guys?

Funny how you're now singing the same tune Asian men are.
Most asian conservatives, especially the Japanese, (The Japanese prsident called Japan a "one race" country) are smart enough to know the value of race and of ethnic heritage within society. They don't want to **** things up like in western society.

White Male Asian Female relationships!!...there are WAYY more of those than any other inter-racial relationships i've seen
Most of these guys are AFC, and think asian women are weaker and more feminine, and thusly that they should have more of a chance with them. It's incredibly sad, almost as sad as you guys.
Yeah and wapanese, otaku, whatever the f!ck those nerds are called now.

Agreed. We should all be gaming women no matter what.
That's fcking sad mate.

You made me do it, Stormfront.org goes in the signature.

SAFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about Japan being a "one race" country is true to an extent. Foreigners, or gaijin, are never truely accepted over there.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trinitron said:
Asian guys are insecure. If you want proof, here we have a thread dedicated to asian male insecurity. I hope you have enough brains and shame to realize how idiotic this thread is.
Does dating outside your race feed some sort of need for validation for you guys?
if you're Asian in the US, you can't help but notice things are different now then they were 10 years ago

I remember when Romeo Must Die came out in theatres. Jet Li kicked ass and at the end all he got was a hug. That was the Asian male image in the 90's - emasculated as hell

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take that nazi sh it out of your sig, and grow the fu ck up. I don't date outside my race to prove anything, I date whoever is the most attractive to me and in to me at the time. Thats mostly been white girls because of the demographics of where I live but only a fool would turn down a hot latina or asian or black girl based solely on their skin type and not their personality and looks.

I heard a metaphor for learning about other cultures one time as described as "Going down a different line in a grocery store, finding fascinating new foods, and taking a little bit from each line to expand your cultural awareness". If that is true then the experience of dating a beatiful girl from a different race is like going down that aisle and finding the most different but most delicious amazing meal you've ever had.

You're missing out man, you can learn a lot from other cultures and if you think westernized white women are so great, why are there so many posts and articles about the negatives of them?

You white nationalists make the rest of us look bad, this is 2008 get over it. Race is a socially based concept anyway, there is no scientific data that determines who is whiter or who is blacker, it's all social stereotypes and judgements of skin color. It won't take you too long to get banned with a KKK link in your sig, bye!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trinitron said:

Most asian conservatives, especially the Japanese, (The Japanese prsident called Japan a "one race" country) are smart enough to know the value of race and of ethnic heritage within society. They don't want to **** things up like in western society.

Most of these guys are AFC, and think asian women are weaker and more feminine, and thusly that they should have more of a chance with them. It's incredibly sad, almost as sad as you guys.
Yeah and wapanese, otaku, whatever the f!ck those nerds are called now.

That's fcking sad mate.

You made me do it, Stormfront.org goes in the signature.
The fvck do i care what a newbie thinks. Im not praising Asians or anything like that, just letting the ones on here know so they can stop b!tching and complaining about race matters, or height,wealth whatever the fvck they complain about. Also when i say we, i mean all of us here on this board in general, we should be gaming all women no matter what color.

also, this may sound un-DJ but, fvck you white supremacist fvck.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
if you're Asian in the US, you can't help but notice things are different now then they were 10 years ago

I remember when Romeo Must Die came out in theatres. Jet Li kicked ass and at the end all he got was a hug. That was the Asian male image in the 90's - emasculated as hell
EXACTLY. I just wanted to point that out.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Asian guys have an obsession with white girls because:

1) Asian girls hook up with white guys very easily, moreso than with asian guys given the opportunity. Therefore they want the white guys' women.

2) The media, social conditioning etc. pedestalises white women as the pinnacle of sexiness and beauty. Blonde, white, blue eyes etc.

3) They see an incentive in trying to get a white girl because it's a lot harder to do so and it also helps to get 'revenge' on white men dating their women because asian girls see it as a step up in social class.

MM

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm....no offense to Ken or anyone...but I don't see the tide going to Asian men anytime soon. If ever.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Hmmmm....no offense to Ken or anyone...but I don't see the tide going to Asian men anytime soon. If ever.
Latino men don't do too well either ...all the black guys have a fetish for your women.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Asian guys have an obsession with white girls because:

1) Asian girls hook up with white guys very easily, moreso than with asian guys given the opportunity. Therefore they want the white guys' women.

3) They see an incentive in trying to get a white girl because it's a lot harder to do so and it also helps to get 'revenge' on white men dating their women because asian girls see it as a step up in social class.

MM

Well I think this is a very honest assessment for why some people pursue girls outside their race. And revenge and trying to "take something away from the white guy" is a very wrong reason to be doing it.

2) The media, social conditioning etc. pedestalises white women as the pinnacle of sexiness and beauty. Blonde, white, blue eyes etc.
OK the media and society pedestalizes women in general. If you go to Asia or India or even a Latin culture, would you expect them to put western or "white" women up as the model of idealized female beauty. So why would you go into europe where it use to be all white and is still majority white just barely and expect different? The truth is it's only "OK" to and the media really only bashes white males, so it seems like the last thing white males would want or need is a bunch self-described minorities seeking "revenge".

I think anyone should date whoever they want for the right reasons. But when it's for revenge of some perceived need or it's to get at the "white male", then that's a wrong motivation as it gets and is racist. White males don't generally date asians or any other non-white girls to stick it to the men of that group. Just like they don't go after black females for revenge. Any time you see a guy who on the one hand criticize whites and white males, then pursues and lusts after white women, it's a pretty good bet they have bad motives.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Latino men don't do too well either ...all the black guys have a fetish for your women.
Latino men from places such as Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Venezuela, Panama, and Cuba do VERY well. Better than African Americans too. Here is why...most Latino men from those places have VERY STRONG African roots. Some are even black skin color and tend to be taller.

But what you see in California (where you live) are a lot of Latinos from other nations (other than the ones I mentioned above) which strenght is more in the Indigenous. You see a lot of Mexicans, Guatemalans, Bolivians, Peruvians, etc. For the most part they have indigenous features and are considerably shorter.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
dude, Asian guys are fine. Once you get your game up, social norms and dumb stereotypes don't hold you back anymore. there a ton of Asian PUA's who got game and teach workshops - Papa, Asian Bad Boy, Daniel Rose, Hoobie, etc

and all the nerdy "long duk dong" stereotypes are thankfully fading away, which is what Ken785 was trying to get it

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its different in Australia

There isn't really any issue with race being a problem. There aren't any latino or black people in Australia, so its either White or Asian.

there no barrier or great divide between the two. It's all up to personal tastes of the individual. Some white girls just dont find asian guys attractive full stop. But most are fine with guys being asain as long as they are attractive

However all asian girls, find white and asian guys equally attractive.

Personally, I'm Vietnamese, and i find that Viet girls to be the most attractive of all asians for some reason. I do find white girls attractive too, but i just stick to asians, because i know it'll be easier and theres no shortage of them.

I'm sick of hearing that asian power bs, its got nothign to do with anything. like ready123 said, if you have game and you're reasonably good looking there should be nothing stopping you.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
dude, Asian guys are fine. Once you get your game up, social norms and dumb stereotypes don't hold you back anymore. there a ton of Asian PUA's who got game and teach workshops - Papa, Asian Bad Boy, Daniel Rose, Hoobie, etc

and all the nerdy "long duk dong" stereotypes are thankfully fading away, which is what Ken785 was trying to get it
The so called "PUAs" you mentioned above...the one teaching in workshops...are not other than con-men PLAYING desperate men.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Brazil back in the late 1980s...and Brazilian women were ALL OVER the Asian men. It was like Asian paradize. I have NEVER seen anything like that.

Note; Australia also have Aborigenes.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
The so called "PUAs" you mentioned above...the one teaching in workshops...are not other than con-men PLAYING desperate men.
No offense...but youre 39...still trying to be a "PUA"??

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
No offense...but youre 39...still trying to be a "PUA"??
No offense taken...I am not here trying to be a PUA. I am here trying to get people to PREPARE so when they reach their 30s and 40s...they can say with confidence they are the real thing. To the point that they can still be involved with women in their 20s. But the thing is...if you don't work toward that when you are in your 20s...then you will waste your time. Most of you are.

I am a DJ...not a PUA. PUA are people that rely of fakeness and lies to pick up woman. The type that come here asking for canned lines and fill out this board with stupid threads.

I have evolved WAY ABOVE that...to the point that I don't have to fake or lie to get laid. I show them WHO I am...and what they see is what they get. That's the huge difference between PUAs and DJs.

One are pretenders and others are the real thing. I am the real thing.

And I have NEVER had problems getting laid. In fact, from the time I was 21 to NOW...I have gotten laid AT LEAST once a week (with the exception being when I was stuck in assignments that kept me away from women). You do the math. Rounded to 40 as I will be 40 soon. 52 weeks x 19 years. And that is a MINIMUM as I am not the type that have sex once a week either. Heck, I can go 2-5 times in a day...if I had the time. LOL.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing, Ken. I am Latino...but I am UNIQUE. I don't care what other Latino men manage to do with white or black women.

Regardless of "trends"...focus on who YOU are. Make yourself UNIQUE. Women like that.

You sound as a smart young man. I have seen some of your posts and you seem to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.