"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The Ticking Clock

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Well, as some of you may know, my oneitis rejected me nicely. However, while I vowed to myself I'd just give up and just be me around her cuz I accepted I had no chance, she had other plans.

Her plan was to revive the Hope Constant. We were sitting in class and she keeps looking at me biting her lip. So I just smile and lick my lips lol. I'm kinda flattered teehehee, but then it jsut get's annoying and I'm like, "yo, seriously. I know I'm hot, but you gotta start paying attention to the teacher."

After class she goees, "hey AFK, my mouth hurts and pouts." so I go, "well, what have you been doing with your mouth?" and she just smirks and says, "ahh...just eating and you know.." with that sexiest grin that I could imagine. Now I go, "aww, do you want me to kiss your booboo and make it go away?" And she's thinking with a smirk and says, "hmm, what should I do?"

So I was buying this sh1t! Thing is....girls have a timebomb inside them that needs...consumes...thrives off of attention. Once I just stopped paying attention to her because I figured it was a lost cause, she tried to revive my hope. Hope that didn'ty even exist.

So becareful my friends, for women will play you and take you for a fool. They will try to reel you back in with flashes of skin, light touches, and empty smiles that can only result in heartbreak. This doesn't apply to girls who you've just met and such. This applies to oneitis's, or chicks who you wanna get with but are friends with currently.

Damn, sneaky chicks....

btw, she wasn't coming on to me because yesterday she basically told me all I would be to her was a(nother) nice guy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
what a c0ck t3aser.

hate thse women. they like love you to like them and it also gives them a cheap thrill to stomp all over your ego once they've built it up enough.
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Fvck that sh1t!

Next time she tries to play with you like that just tell her to her face that she's FVCKING Pathetic! Don't back down later either, that is unless your member is in her mouth ;). I know it sounds extreme but no one has the right to mess with you like that AFTER telling you she has no interest!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top