Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Ticking Clock

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as some of you may know, my oneitis rejected me nicely. However, while I vowed to myself I'd just give up and just be me around her cuz I accepted I had no chance, she had other plans.

Her plan was to revive the Hope Constant. We were sitting in class and she keeps looking at me biting her lip. So I just smile and lick my lips lol. I'm kinda flattered teehehee, but then it jsut get's annoying and I'm like, "yo, seriously. I know I'm hot, but you gotta start paying attention to the teacher."

After class she goees, "hey AFK, my mouth hurts and pouts." so I go, "well, what have you been doing with your mouth?" and she just smirks and says, "ahh...just eating and you know.." with that sexiest grin that I could imagine. Now I go, "aww, do you want me to kiss your booboo and make it go away?" And she's thinking with a smirk and says, "hmm, what should I do?"

So I was buying this sh1t! Thing is....girls have a timebomb inside them that needs...consumes...thrives off of attention. Once I just stopped paying attention to her because I figured it was a lost cause, she tried to revive my hope. Hope that didn'ty even exist.

So becareful my friends, for women will play you and take you for a fool. They will try to reel you back in with flashes of skin, light touches, and empty smiles that can only result in heartbreak. This doesn't apply to girls who you've just met and such. This applies to oneitis's, or chicks who you wanna get with but are friends with currently.

Damn, sneaky chicks....

btw, she wasn't coming on to me because yesterday she basically told me all I would be to her was a(nother) nice guy.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a c0ck t3aser.

hate thse women. they like love you to like them and it also gives them a cheap thrill to stomp all over your ego once they've built it up enough.

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck that sh1t!

Next time she tries to play with you like that just tell her to her face that she's FVCKING Pathetic! Don't back down later either, that is unless your member is in her mouth ;). I know it sounds extreme but no one has the right to mess with you like that AFTER telling you she has no interest!