Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Thread Of Going Foreign

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'm writing this as a reaction to the MGTOW and Expat beta scene. I'd rather see DJ's go abroad than messed up nut jobs who lock themselves away in their rooms. I'm also a little sick of meeting Betas and Manginas in the ESL scene. I thought about setting up my own blog and website but 10 years ago Sosuave took me from a complete beta idiot and made me into what I am today, so I owe it to the site operator and community to give back. As someone once said to me "The wheel turns".

If you don't like it
If you don't believe it
If you are angered by it

Don't message me, I don't care.

I'm living proof that it works. I don't live in the USA/Canada anymore and I will never be going back. I'm not posting any pictures of myself or my accomplishments because I don't want anything to be linked back to me. I was poor when I left, now I'm very well off and will be comfortable with an easy life from now until I die. I didn't need to start a business, graduate from university or have much money to start with. I just took a simple week long course and blasted off the next weekend. If I can do it, you can do it.

Side Note:
This guide is written for WHITE and BLACK North American born males ONLY. SINGLE MEN ONLY. If you already have kids you're out..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1. Is GAME useful abroad?

Yes, absolutely... if you have solid game theory and practice there in the first world, you can make a foreign woman very happy and you will be immensely popular wherever you go. The stuff here on Sosuave is very good for meeting PEOPLE in general not just women. I have been following GAME for the last 9 or 10 years. Almost everything is useful and fun... GAME is magnified 1000x abroad and will allow you to make women *** like crazy and pine for you when you're gone. I've had 6 or 7 women compete for my attention at once and I travel with an entourage of young 20 somethings to nightclubs and restaurants. All styles are useful NLP/Pook/The Mystery Method/ Natural Game/****y Funny... each has its place.

#2. Is GAME necessary abroad?

No, not at all... if you don't have game and you are just some ugly, bald, old, fat guy with a couple bucks in his pocket, you can pickup a 7 or 8 very easily. I prefer the company of 10s so GAME on.

#3. Where can I meet women?

Everywhere... but not at bars. Prostitutes hang out at bars. I would suggest steering clear of universities but that's a topic for a different discussion. Try small towns and villages for the nicest girls.

#4. What are the best countries to visit?

Not just anywhere outside the 1st world. (Brazil/Japan/Korea/Spain/Portugal/Italy are the same as North America)

Best destinations are: The Philippines, China, Vietnam, Mexico

#5. Aren't those women just after my $$$?

Not more than any other girl. Generally foreign women are after your DNA. Bombshells abroad can have any local rich guy they want. They are looking at you for your DNA.

#6. Why is this just written for Black and White guys?

Because foreign women link North America to us and we have the most success abroad. FACT: A mediocre/broke Laowai will win out over a hot/rich Chinese guy 9 times out of 10 when targeting an hb 10 Chinese girl.

Its not fair but the world isn't fair... play to your strengths.

#7. I am a broke, lower class with no skills and I work at McDonalds... I have never traveled before!!! I live in my parents basement and I have never even kissed a girl! I barely graduated high school and I don't have a degree! This sucks, how can this help me?!

Lets get started...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1. Most of the info on this site is free... read it, learn it and practice it. It will make you a better person, your goal for the next year is to develop an extremely social personality.

Step 2. Go to Walmart and buy a 20lb bar bell... get in shape... push ups and jogging are free. Not necessary to buy a Bowflex or get a gym membership.

Step 3. Open a second savings account. For the next year or two, live on protien powder, bananas and water or some other low cost junk free diet. Dump all the money you make in there... sell everything you can get your hands on. Everything goes into that account. If you have debts, you can either pay them off... or leave them (up 2 you). Cancel all credit cards. If you have a car, sell it and get a bus pass.

Step 4. Get a TESOL certificate. You don't need a degree to get a job but you will need a TESOL/CELTA. Typical cost $1000. You can slide jobs after a year or two. GAME will help you make contacts outside of ESL. Teaching English is the easiest, fastest and most lucrative way to live abroad. GAME is PERFECT for the classroom... you will be the most popular teacher in the whole school hands down. (Note: YOU DO NOT NEED A DEGREE)

Step 5. Pick a country and do some serious research, learn everything about the country including visa laws, taxes, rentals, real estate, clubs and organizations and a bit of language. www.couchsurfing.org to start.

Step 6. Detail your teaching experience... if you taught a day of martial arts, or a dance lesson or read a kid brother a story book...put it in there! Spam your resumes across the world. Eventually you'll get a hit, take it and GO. Your first year anywhere in the 3rd world will be a HUGE shock to the system but eventually you'll learn all the ins and outs and probably meet lots of awesome people abroad not to mention plenty of hot women

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest is easy and will take care of itself. Once you are in this scene, you are in for life.

Your life will be better than 99% of the population of Earth.

Last edited:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm moving to the PH in a week. North America is a cesspool, I'm out.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last I checked China was still one of the most racist places on earth. What black guy is pulling hb10s out of there?

Interesting stuff though. But if you have any and I mean any color to your skin, the phillipines is a bettet choice than China

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
TIC that is true man... if you're white, you have a much better chance in China... much much better, however if you are talking Japan then the Black guys are cleaning up like no one's business.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_cab_(stereotype)

BJ: you'll love it bro, one of my best friends is from the PH... those women bend over backwards twice to please you. If you are a young-ish guy or you need a reason to stay there... you can go to school REALLY cheap.. there are lots of year long trade school programs for under $1000.
you can also get a degree for around $2500. (It gives you an easy way to get a longer visa)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of my prior posts as well as my user account were removed by request. I don't intend to return to posting here, I just thought I'd leave a quick note for those thinking of leaving. It can be done and it can be done on the cheap. I think I went to Mexico with around $800 in my bank account.. One of my mentors was a guy that arrived in Brazil with $5 in his pocket and a suitcase of clothing. He's currently a multi-millionaire.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My best advice for those of you who came from Middle Class backgrounds is to start over with nothing and work your way up. Bring $1000 and a good attitude and you will meet more people and make more contacts than you would if you were ex-patting with a small fortune. Living without will teach you what is really important in life...

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you can’t get laid here move to a Third World country. Wow, this had never occured to me before. You are a genius, what a ground-breaking discovery. Man, you definetely should write an ebook on the subject, this is so unheard of.

Does this work in other Third World countries too? Say, Thailand or the Philippines? I was thinking of Estonia, would that work? Pls make a list of Third World countries that will get me laid, thx.

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
So if you can’t get laid here move to a Third World country. Wow, this had never occured to me before. You are a genius, what a ground-breaking discovery. Man, you definetely should write an ebook on the subject, this is so unheard of.

Does this work in other Third World countries too? Say, Thailand or the Philippines? I was thinking of Estonia, would that work? Pls make a list of Third World countries that will get me laid, thx.
I was actually the one who asked him to elaborate in another thread. I'd appreciate it if you toned down the douchebaggery kthx.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
BJ: you'll love it bro, one of my best friends is from the PH... those women bend over backwards twice to please you. If you are a young-ish guy or you need a reason to stay there... you can go to school REALLY cheap.. there are lots of year long trade school programs for under $1000.
you can also get a degree for around $2500. (It gives you an easy way to get a longer visa)
Yeah I'm not going in cold, I've spent 1-2 months of each of the last 3 years over there already, diving and kicking back. This will be working a little and just cooling my jets in North or Central Luzon.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:

Is "can't get laid" the only reason you'd go someplace fun and interesting? What a marvelous life.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about moving to Japan once I'm done with college.

I obviously don't have what it takes to get an American girl into me. Might as well look elsewhere instead of giving up and being alone for the rest of my freaking life.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So if you can’t get laid here move to a Third World country. Wow, this had never occurred to me before. You are a genius, what a ground-breaking discovery. Man, you definitely should write an e-book on the subject, this is so unheard of.

I'm not sure about Estonia, you're best to check with happierabroad.com (but watchout for the op, he's nuts)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I obviously don't have what it takes to get an American girl into me. Might as well look elsewhere instead of giving up and being alone for the rest of my freaking life.
Maxtro you obviously don't have the stuff to be a convict or idiot... might as well start planning for life in Japan now...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not here to promote the MGTOW movement. If you feel you have it better in North America, by all means, stay and enjoy. If you can't figure out why others would want to leave, ask yourself:

• Why anyone would want to live abroad?
  • What are the possible advantages to living away from North America?
  • Why people feel that North American women are better than foreign?
  • Why you feel you need to put in loads of work and use 'special tactics and strategy' to get women into bed? Why should dating be HARD WORK and STUDY for the man?
  • Why you require a 'challenge'?
  • Why you think that a man who travels can't get laid at home?
  • Why might a man NOT want to get laid at home?
  • Why people are telling you NOT to get married to American women? Why all the hate?
  • Why the birth rate is falling sharply in North America where GAME is required and rising in the 3rd world where GAME is un-natural?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said before, figure it out for yourself. I'm not here to argue.

My favorite reason for traveling and meeting foreign women? The possibility of marriage and DUAL CITIZENSHIP for my future children.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
Last I checked China was still one of the most racist places on earth. What black guy is pulling hb10s out of there?

Interesting stuff though. But if you have any and I mean any color to your skin, the phillipines is a bettet choice than China
Dude, I'm white and was working over over in China two years ago with my black friend Charlie in his 50s no less. He was like a celebrity every where we went - he had women in Beijing in their 20s literally walk up to him and proposition him on the street, several times no less in the two months I was there.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are so lame like i said in the other one(s) these "american women suck im going to move" threads suck..

btw moving strictly for the pus$$y makes you a whipped desperate looser

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen i'm in a third world country and all these ghetto girls all want me to buy them drinks. I as a rule don't spend money on chicks i don't know, because i've spent enough money on takers already.

But since things are cheaper here i suppose i could spend cash on them. What do you think Livefree? Do i spend money on girls i don't know?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Irock: Right, well consider this; when I was around your age, I was making 8 times the local middle class salary w/o a university degree by playing dungeons and dragons and hanging out with hot girls. I get VIP (free cover and drinks $30) at the nightclubs here where I sit with 3 or 4 hot girls, 2 of my friends and we play magic cards and UNO half the night, oh and I get paid to do it. Try and find a job like that in the West. I have a friend in Shanghai that runs a small company and they make insane money by playing World of Warcraft and EVE online. Nobody said you have to move strictly for pu$$y.

Chamber: I wouldn't. Get her to invite you back to her place (probably w/ family) and have dinner there, even if its in a hut, if they agree, that means she is genuinely interested. I never spend money on chicks unless I've nailed em first. Then only if I really like them and it probably won't be much. If you are in the PH, don't ever lend her money for her family... You have to make it clear that you are not the average tourist assh0le that is going to drop money on her for no reason. Foreign women still prefer a jerk over a nice guy, the rules don't change.

If you are going to take them out for dinner, keep it low key at a local place that serves a large plate for a buck or under. My favorite place here is a small dirty Ba Mien shop, basically a noodle restaurant that serves a huge dish of noodles topped with a thin sauce and lots of veggies and stuff for about .70 cents... if you finish your noodles they come and dump more on until you've had your fill... water is included. Best food in China hands down!

I don't mind buying a girl dinner if I genuinely want the company. You can have breakfast, lunch, dinner and entertainment for 5 bucks.... that is crazy money for a poor girl. I'm guessing you are spending your time at the bars and bar girls know tourists man... they see you guys coming and they have dudes buying them drinks, cars, paying rent. They ask you to test and see if you are a dumb farang newbie...its their business. The way to tell a gringo hunter from a regular dirt poor chick is if you pull out money to pay and she refuses to accept any or is insulted... then you've got a keeper. DJ rules still apply over there.

If you want to meet a REALLY nice girl, you have to go out to the villages or factories or hang out in the park when the maids go for lunch. If she doesn't work hard for her money, she doesn't respect its value or yours... when a woman works 6 days a week/14 hours a day for $150, she won't be so quick to blow your cash. In the 3rd world, big cities and universities are populated by the rich and the rich aren't much better than spoiled 1st world women. I bring a set of UNO cards wherever I go and play over dinner... free entertainment, it keeps things light and fun and its easy to teach the rules even if you don't speak the language. If the chick has a problem with this, that means shes spoiled and is your cue to GTHO.

Last edited:

Tyson420

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would I want to be with a broke 3rd world woman is the question. Times are tough, I don't want my life to be spent with a weak link financially.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you forgot one step. That is Get Some Taste. I see so many expats over in China that are dating women so ugly they look like someone you hire to scrub the floor. Many women have asked me why foreigners always date ugly women.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Irock: Right, well consider this; when I was around your age, I was making 8 times the local middle class salary w/o a university degree by playing dungeons and dragons and hanging out with hot girls. I get VIP (free cover and drinks $30) at the nightclubs here where I sit with 3 or 4 hot girls, 2 of my friends and we play magic cards and UNO half the night, oh and I get paid to do it. Try and find a job like that in the West. I have a friend in Shanghai that runs a small company and they make insane money by playing World of Warcraft and EVE online. Nobody said you have to move strictly for pu$$y.
correct(btw thats very cool)

HOWEVER this thread is about moving for the pu$$y, not for getting a job out there or just wanting to travel, no its these "im gona cry these American women hurt my feelings so im going to try to get laid somewhere else"

honestly the best way to do it is VACATION over there dont move....

save money for 75% of the year and take a trip with your boys for like 2 weeks...

that way you can say your going on vacation over there but moving is..desperate..

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
correct(btw thats very cool)

HOWEVER this thread is about moving for the pu$$y, not for getting a job out there or just wanting to travel, no its these "im gona cry these American women hurt my feelings so im going to try to get laid somewhere else"

honestly the best way to do it is VACATION over there dont move....

save money for 75% of the year and take a trip with your boys for like 2 weeks...

that way you can say your going on vacation over there but moving is..desperate..
THIS!!!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
you guys are so lame like i said in the other one(s) these "american women suck im going to move" threads suck..

btw moving strictly for the pus$$y makes you a whipped desperate looser
^this ad infinitum. Again, as echoed by others, doing this puts women on a pedal and gives them power. Its basically accepting defeat and running away instead of overcoming adversity.