The Thread Of Going Foreign

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? Why is it that American males are expected to constantly 'self improve', build businesses, earn thousands of dollars while poor foreign males don't have to bother with ANY of this BS and get an even BETTER result with BETTER quality women? Why do we have to doubt ourselves constantly, hit the gym, learn retarded tactics and do stupid things like peacocking in order to score when Vladmir the Uzbek gets to rail a hot young 20 yearold without ANY GAME because his culture dictates that women must respect and marry men? How many times have you heard "Strong and Independent" attached to "MAN"? Ask your foreign friends who CURRENTLY reside in Russia, Brazil, Mexico if they have to do 1/10th the work of picking up women or play any of these stupid games to get at her crotch. The answer will be a resounding NO. What are women expected to do for us other than stand around and look pretty? The mere suggestion of women learning how to cook and clean for a man can get you thrown out of a workplace or school.
This is really good!

We can debate this all we want but 1 thing that can't be debated is the fact these foreign countries are HEAVEN FOR SINGLE MEN as compared to THE HELL that the west is for single men.

There are trade offs however. You would have to trade off cleaner air, water, food, sanitary conditions, culture, language and a thousand other things in order to get women.

1 thing that does make this trade off sweeter is that foreigners tend to make a lot more money than the locals. You don't even need a bachelors degree to teach english in most places in asia and you'll be making a middle class living there. You could live like a king and all because you're a foreigner that speaks english.

So you could literally live a middle class lifestyle and get lots of women not long after going foreign in a lot of these places so it's difficult for guys to turn such an opportunity down.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
And that is a defeatist attitude. It all starts with a single man and can grow. We learn here and then teach our brothers how to behave. Sorry but I can never accept things as negative and that they are without fixing.
America is far beyond repair and if you think otherwise you are delusional. We are heading down the same path of many European countries except the women are fatter, sick in the head, and too "strong and independent" for us
Jaylan said:
Fine, theres nothing wrong with it in your opinion. But in my opinion its just giving up and not truly bettering yourself and making puzzy the whole point of your life.
So it's ok for american women to use their advantage but men must be held to some magical higher standard? You're thinking like a woman. This is a rebuttal I expect from some angry feminist.

You do realize that there is a movement to restrict men from traveling outside the U.S so that they can never find true happiness with a foreign woman right?

Jaylan said:
Work on one's self and you will see this as true. With all the talk that goes on in this forum, I feel like only a small percentage of the dudes here truly live the DJ lifestyle and better themselves and treat themselves as the prize. Again I ask, what happened to this place. I consider this one of the better, if not the best, PUA forums out there. However there also appears to be more of a sense of men putting women above them and kow towing just to get sex.
Yea, yea, work like a mule constantly grow as a person have epiphanies be super duper awesome at everything. Somehow that doesn't appeal to me. Maybe there's something wrong with me?
Jaylan said:
Yes, everyone should experience other cultures, even women. And if they find a new home, cool, but puzzy shouldnt be the main driving force in what a man does. It makes him secondary in his own life. He should WANT women, but not NEED women. What is so "femisphere" about a man acknowledging his high value, knowing he is the prize, walking with confidence, and conquering Western women in his "Western bubble".
And why shouldn't pvssy be a motivator to move away? Historically pvssy has been the main driving factor for anything getting done. Don't forget that. Men have always slaved for the pvssy, but here is a solution where you can get quality pvssy easy and you denigrate it?

You're lecturing me on how to be a man? A man follows his own path and does his own thing without regret. He thinks outside the box and is not a sheep to chasing the american dream like you are describing
Jaylan said:
Mind you this bubble is the greatest in the whole world. Its not isolationist to seek to be the best you can be. And you can only be the best when you conquer the best, and the West is the land of the best of almost everything in this day and age. In terms of baseball the West is MLB, the East(minus Japan and Korea) is AAA minor leagues, and varying other nations are AA or A.
Greatest bubble in the world according to who? There are many hat would disagree including international statistics on things such as happiness, health care, and quality of women
Jaylan said:
Look, its a public forum, and everything anyone says here is a judgement.

I am allowed my opinion, and if you deem it negative, tough cookies. If you need to travel thousands of miles just to attain women, it does appear desperate, especially when you could simply improve yourself and travel a few miles for women at home.
Sorry but I'm really tired of your condescending attitude toward men that would rather leave the country. You try to shame us and tell us we aren't "real" men because we don't chase the american dream. Because we don't run the rat race. You're entitled to your opinion but understand it won't go over well when you talk down to people like that. You are no better than anyone here, whether you reach your magical american dream or not

Jaylan said:
I want men to be better than that. The fact that some of us have to do crap that women would never dream of doing shows how far we have fallen. I think we as men should expect more of ourselves and give women a big F U. They come as just side pieces to overall life success, we shouldn't define our success by them though, which a lot of men here do.
Well why is defining yourself by your monetary worth any better? And who put you in charge of what "better" means? Look, as I've said before, giving women the middle finger won't change society. There is a sucker born everyday and nothing will change that.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be pointless to continue arguing this. My points remain. Never give up and never accept defeat. Women aren't and shouldn't be everything. The male comes first. If thats a feminist attitude, a screw is lose in someones brain.

And I'll be 25 in two months. My age would not change the perspective I have. I hold myself to the highest standard and dont allow myself to have such a negative outlook on where I live when I am lucky to have not grown up in a poor nation, and lucky to be in one that has a great deal of human rights.

I wont sit here and complain about the women in the USA the way some of you do, especially considering its not hard at all for me to bed women. Sometimes I go without because I try and aim higher than the girls who throw themselves at me. I guess some dudes dont have it as good that they can turn down puzzy. So I cant say I totally understand the need to change my whole life in the pursuit of tail.

But still, I dont see whats so hard about bedding a woman if you have typical common sense and are a good reader of people. Think of it like this, the high value male will treat the dating game the same way your average to hot woman will. Weigh options, turn down those he deems beneath him, etc. I think it plays towards the confidence he has, and I dont see this as a bad thing.

As I have said before, its about high time men start switching up standards and not putting sex before almost everything else in life. Trust me you will be happier, and the lovin' will flow in after that.

DarkShade

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Happiness is in the eye of the beholder, whether it's foreign women or domesticated dog-b!tches, it's not up to a third party to determine what is correct or good. As stated before, someone who is self-sufficient and has bettered their lives will not give in to shaming tactics by women or socially-indoctrinated men.

Besides, if more men went overseas to get foreign women, there would be a glut of domestic American women to court, increasing chances for those who decide to stay. Everyone wins. What a terrible world that would be!

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You are kidding right. Having been all over the US I can easily tell you the women are not the same everywhere.

And btw, my mentioning of Toronto and NYC was a separate but related point. I was referencing two metropolises that while not far from one another geographically, and both being general melting pots, that the women are very different.

So spare me, because an International Business major I know my geography =/
English fail. :crackup:

Mick Chong

Reaction score
You can find a better quality girl in a 3rd world country than what you would expect in a developed country, but it's myth to think you can just turn up and get a model. It ain't going to happen, a beautiful girl has lots of options even in a 3rd world toilet. They have lots of rich local men after them and also plenty of foreigners. Competition is tough everywhere.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Apparently not tough enough here for a 32 y/o videogame nerd to be dating a hot 22 y/o. :)
Hot is subjective.

pics or gtfo lol. Plus, something with a tag that proves its you btw.

I have seen the girlfriends of gamer kids that ive known, and they aint hot.

Also, the rare times that a gamer girl is hot, she isnt dating another gamer =P

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to chime in on this.. I really agree that people should go abroad for a period of their life to learn about the world (I've been abroad since 2005), but American women are not as bad as people make them out to be.

In fact, I find many to be quite innocent and cute compared to the ones in the city in which I live in. The bad thing about dating 3rd world women is that you will never be as street smart as them or understand the "hustle" well enough to really have an advantage over them.

American girls, for the most part are utter trash but there are a large number of good ones too that a DJ with real game can find. As for the AFCs they are totally fvcked now....

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
if you are white.. or rich then yes there are many fine 3rd world women desperate and willing to give you sex for hopes and dreams of a green card...lol you can have fun but you have to be smart you you will get into big trouble,,,

these women dont love you and many dont even like you .. to them you are an opportunity so they act real nice to make you give them what the want.. most white guys can get that in USA if they dat e a black asian or indian woman..lol those women usually see a white guy as a prize and wont judge him as critically as a hot blond will so he can get sex more easily from those women