Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The thought process of an abuser...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This information can be used to help you identify any kind of abuser and also to make sure you never become one. A professional Offender Counselor gave a lecture in one of my college classes on Thursday and I thought it was very interesting. This process is universal with any kind of abuser...be it a substance abuser, verbal abuser, physical abuser, rapist, child molester, etc..

1) Victim - the person views himself or herself as being a victim of society, blaming others for what goes wrong in your life.

2) Sense of Entitlement - the person thinks they deserve whatever they want without ever having to work for it and are lacking in personal responsibility.

3) Acting Out - the person abuses himself/herself or someone else either verbally, physically, sexually, etc.

4) Justification - the abuser justifies and makes excuses for their behavior. For example, "She/he asked for it. Who do they think they are anyway?" or "I just had a few drinks...everyone else was drinking. I couldn't be the only one not to drink."

A person who goes through this kind of thought process has the capacity to abuse...whether it be substances (self abuse) or abuse of someone else. This is why I am always talking about the dangers of viewing yourself as a victim and blaming others instead of taking responsibility for the part you play in your own problems and misfortunes in life. Anyone who views themselves as a victim in life and also has a sense of entitlement is at risk for becoming an abuser of himself/herself or others. Sometimes people are victims of abuse, but it is crucial to view yourself as a survivor and not a victim. That is the first step in avoiding becoming the kind of person you don't want to be.

This thread is intended to help men here identify abusive women as well as identify any unhealthy thought processes within themselves.

Last edited:

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wrong forum

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
persistent exaction said:
wrong forum
No...this is the right forum for the subject. There are many men who post in this section who begin to learn about the impact feminism has on their lives. Many of them become so embroiled in anti-feminism that they begin to slip into the victim mentality. It's very dangerous and bad for them to do that. It's very good to understand and resist the influences of feminism...however there tends to be a very fine line between recognizing and resisting negative impacts from feminism and becoming obsessed with it and allowing yourself to slip into the victim mentality. I posted this mostly for those men...to hopefully help some of them stop and think about this and hopefully find a way to shift away from the victim mentality. The last thing any of these men REALLY want is to become abusive to themselves or anybody else...because that would only reinforce those negative messages thrown around by feminists.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez. Always trying to stir up bait for flaming.

Congratulations.

I predict this pointless thread will turn into a flamewar about your absive ex, reach 7 pages, and then be locked by a moderator.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While you're at it, I think you should make another thread entitled, "The thought process of a addict of abuse..." as well. I'm sure you have quite a bit of interesting information that could enlighten everybody on that subject.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concern troll motive (clearly) in posting this topic.

Wrong forum.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
This information can be used to help you identify any kind of abuser and also to make sure you never become one. A professional Offender Counselor gave a lecture in one of my college classes on Thursday and I thought it was very interesting. This process is universal with any kind of abuser...be it a substance abuser, verbal abuser, physical abuser, rapist, child molester, etc..

1) Victim - the person views himself or herself as being a victim of society, blaming others for what goes wrong in your life.

2) Sense of Entitlement - the person thinks they deserve whatever they want without ever having to work for it and are lacking in personal responsibility.

3) Acting Out - the person abuses himself/herself or someone else either verbally, physically, sexually, etc.

4) Justification - the abuser justifies and makes excuses for their behavior. For example, "She/he asked for it. Who do they think they are anyway?" or "I just had a few drinks...everyone else was drinking. I couldn't be the only one not to drink."

A person who goes through this kind of through process has the capacity to abuse...whether it be substances (self abuse) or abuse of someone else. This is why I am always talking about the dangers of viewing yourself as a victim and blaming others instead of taking responsibility for the part you play in your own problems and misfortunes in life. Anyone who views themselves as a victim in life and also has a sense of entitlement is at risk for becoming an abuser of himself/herself or others. Sometimes people are victims of abuse, but it is crucial to view yourself as a survivor and not a victim. That is the first step in avoiding becoming the kind of person you don't want to be.
Wyldfire, you damn feminist!!!! How many of your bras have you burned since I've been gone???:crackup:

My very first GF was like this, she had a hardcore victim mentality. The ironic part of it was that when she got with me, she was verbally abusive towards me and would say bullshyt like, "You don't know what I'm going through" among other things. She was also one of those chicks that described herself as a feminist, and stated that she was getting back at men on behalf of all women.
Wyldfire said:
Many of them become so embroiled in anti-feminism that they begin to slip into the victim mentality. It's very dangerous and bad for them to do that. It's very good to understand and resist the influences of feminism...however there tends to be a very fine line between recognizing and resisting negative impacts from feminism and becoming obsessed with it and allowing yourself to slip into the victim mentality.
I can relate to this, after leaving my ex and finding this site a few years later, I began to realize how fvcked and anti-male feminism was. Til this day, the term "feminist" has serious negative connotations for me. Like myself, many of the guys here realized when first coming here that they've been played by chicks, taken advantage of just because the chick knew he was a "nice guy", and frustrated because the very same guys that the girls claimed they didn't want, were the first guys they were spreading thier legs to. You see it reflected in the posts now, and it was the same way when I first came here. Been there, done that.

And don't get me wrong, I know you guys are venting AND THAT'S GOOD. Get all that shyt out your system before you go back out there and hook up with the next chick.

I also understand that many of you don't trust women to a greater or lesser extent and I don't blame you. The way feminism has given women a sense of entitlement, and the things that many women can get away with in society on a man, a degree of mistrust in women is necessary in order for a man to survive in this world because, unlike women, there is nobody for us when we are in trouble.

Now am I saying that the guys here embrace being a victim??? Of course not. I'm really just talking about myself and the guys who came to this site with the same mentality as I did.

So when I see this type of thread, it just makes me think of my ex GF and how much of Bytch that she was and how much this site helped me to not become like her. Just adding my 2cents.

:crackup: So Wyldfire, how many bras you have a blazin' over there???:crackup:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Careful Nightwing...someone accused me of also being you...hahahahaha.

Bras are too expensive to burn, lol. Instead I'm making burlap voodoo dolls of all the guys on sosuave and stick them with needles for my own sick entertainment. :crackup:

What this site really needs is Neaderthal Supersoldier to come back and bash some heads together...hehe. All the old timers are SO needed here. There aren't enough great male role models here anymore. A-Unit has stepped up to the plate, for sure...and a few others here and there...but these guys need the old crew BAD.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If you aren't interested in the topic you could simply not open the thread rather than post on it only to disrupt it in an attempt to get it locked so that others can later complain that I cause threads to be locked.

This topic is intended to help men identify abusive women as well as identify things within themselves that could take them down a path on which they don't wish to go.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
blueguy said:
While you're at it, I think you should make another thread entitled, "The thought process of a addict of abuse..." as well. I'm sure you have quite a bit of interesting information that could enlighten everybody on that subject.
I definitely have a soft spot for addicts. However, now I am attracted only to addicts who have gotten sober/clean and who embrace and live by 12 step programs. Men who have worked through the 12 steps are the most amazing, wise and best men on the planet. I don't ever get involved with active alcoholics or drug addicts, though. One of those was quite enough, thanks!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
wrong forum.
Spamming a thread with the intent to disrupt is a violation of the rules.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When did this turn into the Oprah forum ?

I like some of your posts Wyld ...save this crap for Loveshack ... ok ?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the post is moved.

hmmm.

like i said.

wrong forum

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
When did this turn into the Oprah forum ?

I like some of your posts Wyld ...save this crap for Loveshack ... ok ?
There are a lot of guys on here who do have the victim mentality. They are influencing some young guys who come to this site trying to improve themselves. This thread was an attempt to counter some of the negative influence and hopefully prevent some young guys from turning into someone they really don't want to be.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
and the post is moved.

hmmm.

like i said.

wrong forum
It was moved by someone whose behavior over the last 24 hours has been questionable to say the very least. It should not have been moved. Out of all the sections of this site the guys who need to read this thread the most hang out in the mature men section.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Caught it on the first page :)
It's not fitting behavior for a moderator to allow and encourage other members to gang up on and attack another member. That is what you are doing. It's inappropriate.