Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The thin line between becoming a better man and becoming a simp needing hard for pvssy

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It keeps amazing me how many hoops some guys here are willing to jump through just to get pvssy.

We know that women want the three 6´s (6ft tall, 6pack, 6figure income) or better alongside a list of other things.

It is what it takes to be in the top 1% or better of men, which gives you an opportunity to hit on 8+ women.

In general, most guys are quite easy to satisfy and not as much consumers as women.
Most of us would be happy sitting in a cabin in the woods, fishing/hunting/shooting/gaming/drinking/whatever all day long with our buddies if it weren’t for pvssy.

Be honest guys…. are you working that extra hours to impress women with a nice car/home/vacation/whatever?

Do you train and diet to get that 6pack really because you want to accomplish it or because it gives you a +1 with women?

Are you doing your 101st cold approach this month because you have fun or because you are in desperate need for pvssy?

When does a man stop becoming better and starts being a simp needing hard for pvssy?

I mean, we are talking about a finite resource, we are spending in pursuit of pvssy and that’s lifetime.

What do you do especially and only to get more/better women?

At what point do you guys say its enough, pvssy aint worth it?

How much of your lifetime are you investing in the procurement of pvssy?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a $100,000 income isn't all that impressive anymore. $150,000 minimum is the new $100,000. I've known guys in their 30s/early 40s making in the $115,000 - $135,000 range who get treated poorly by women.

There was a thread earlier this year about this....

A second helpful post from May 2023 about this....

Billtx49

Reaction score
A man’s need for the pvssy depends on if he can separate his innate biological imperative and pleasure needs from his long term future life plan …
Yes, it’s a thin mental dividing line.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Be honest guys…. are you working that extra hours to impress women with a nice car/home/vacation/whatever?

Do you train and diet to get that 6pack really because you want to accomplish it or because it gives you a +1 with women?

Are you doing your 101st cold approach this month because you have fun or because you are in desperate need for pvssy?

Hell no. I would work only a few minutes a day if I could get away with it. No way Im working extra hours unless Im literally starving to death.

I dont exercise and diet to pull women. I do it to keep them around once they bite.

I havent cold approached in years. Got better results on swipe apps if you can believe it.

Only thing I can think that I did "just to get more/better women" was reading SoSuave & other stuff. That´s it.

But you do raise some fair points. This could be a interesting discussion.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don’t need 6 feet. 6 pack or 6 figures to get attractive girls.
That doesnt mean anything. They will still be looking for these features and the best deal they can get.

Top 80% of women think they deserve the top 20% of men.... what do the top 5% of women think they deserve?

But my question wasnt if you can get attractive women to fvck you a couple of times, the question was how much do you go out of your way to get pvssy.

Most guys DO NOT have women lining up in front of their home out of the blue and without effort.

I dont exercise and diet to pull women. I do it to keep them around once they bite.
Thats wise...... because getting the girl is the easy part , keeping her while maintaining your frame is the hard part.

The question is how far does it go......

there was that other thread about this asian chick that lost attraction for the bro because he slacked with business and fitnes over some time.

When does a man stop? Is that chinese pvssy worth slaving away your life or will he quit being the plowhorse for a woman that drains his resources?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesnt mean anything. They will still be looking for these features and the best deal they can get.

Top 80% of women think they deserve the top 20% of men.... what do the top 5% of women think they deserve?

But my question wasnt if you can get attractive women to fvck you a couple of times, the question was how much do you go out of your way to get pvssy.

Most guys DO NOT have women lining up in front of their home out of the blue and without effort.

Thats wise...... because getting the girl is the easy part , keeping her while maintaining your frame is the hard part.

The question is how far does it go......

there was that other thread about this asian chick that lost attraction for the bro because he slacked with business and fitnes over some time.

When does a man stop? Is that chinese pvssy worth slaving away your life or will he quit being the plowhorse for a woman that drains his resources?
The number of handsome, tall, jacked, rich, high status Chads is infinitesimally small. Ultimately everyone will eventually be mogged by someone. Women aren’t out looking around eager to jump ship. Don’t worry about it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I don't do any of the things that are recommended to 'attract women'. Except not giving them attention.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It keeps amazing me how many hoops some guys here are willing to jump through just to get pvssy.

We know that women want the three 6´s (6ft tall, 6pack, 6figure income) or better alongside a list of other things.

It is what it takes to be in the top 1% or better of men, which gives you an opportunity to hit on 8+ women.

In general, most guys are quite easy to satisfy and not as much consumers as women.
Most of us would be happy sitting in a cabin in the woods, fishing/hunting/shooting/gaming/drinking/whatever all day long with our buddies if it weren’t for pvssy.

When does a man stop becoming better and starts being a simp needing hard for pvssy?

I mean, we are talking about a finite resource, we are spending in pursuit of pvssy and that’s lifetime.

At what point do you guys say its enough, pvssy aint worth it?

How much of your lifetime are you investing in the procurement of pvssy?
I actually go to the gym because I fvcking like it, I wanna get better jobs cause that's a challenge for me, I dance cause I fvcking like it, I'm very social cause I like talking to people, tease them, have a good laugh, talk about common interests.

I won't deny that it helped me attract more women and keeping them around, which is one tbe feedbacks that a man is doing good for him

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a $100,000 income isn't all that impressive anymore. $150,000 minimum is the new $100,000. I've known guys in their 30s/early 40s making in the $115,000 - $135,000 range who get treated poorly by women.
In all fairness the purchasing power of 100k is significantly less than it was 20 years ago. 20 years ago, 100k used to basically mean "you've made it, you're rich" but now, while respectable, it's sincerely not that much, but if you live frugally it is certainly more than enough for frequent travel which is really all women care about.

On another note I cannot fathom why guys would get treated poorly by women for that kind of money. Why do the women even know that? I never tell women a damn thing about my finances.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On another note I cannot fathom why guys would get treated poorly by women for that kind of money. Why do the women even know that? I never tell women a damn thing about my finances.
I'm not sure they know the exact salary but I can think of examples of white collar men in the low $100,000s salary range that get treated like dirt by women they meet off of the swipe apps. The entitlement these women feel is amazing.

In all fairness the purchasing power of 100k is significantly less than it was 20 years ago. 20 years ago, 100k used to basically mean "you've made it, you're rich" but now, while respectable, it's sincerely not that much, but if you live frugally it is certainly more than enough for frequent travel which is really all women care about.
A $100,000 salary today is respectable in most metro areas. In my home city, it can get you a decent lifestyle as a bachelor but it won't be extravagant.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi ThisIsSparta,
Can't you Guys see the real problem is one of Demographics,You encourage millions of young Men to migrate to your Country,what do you expect?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I do it for me.

I want to wake up in Bali with 2 girls in my bed. Then have them carry my things to our next destination.
I want fast luxury cars.
I want financial independence.

I do that **** for me. And lifting ABSOLUTELY gives you a +1 for women. Sometimes a +2 if you really look good.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the discussion about the difference between seducing women and simping over women has long been concluded.

And I don't see any relevance between becoming a better man vs becoming a simp over pvssies.

The fvck are you talking about, OP?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to a study entitled Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your time on Tinder — a quantitative socio-economic study, “the bottom 80% of men (in terms of attractiveness) are competing for the bottom 22% of women and the top 78% of women are competing for the top 20% of men.”
Often times dudes in the manosphere will throw out bullsh*t numbers and I wasn't sure if this was accurate; my apologies and thank you =)