Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the the guys who dont display their age

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
I think this is really important. I just realized I didnt have mine up, and I changed it.

Whether you like it or not, age plays an important factor in giving advice, because with time comes experience.

There are master dj's posting here who might be 16. Now, even if a kid is dead on with his incites, you have to suspect he may not really have done everything he claims.

There are a couple of older guys posting here, around 40, that I dont always agree with, but I respect that they have 10 years on me, so I am apt to hear them out.

So, why not show your age. It establishes trust if nothing else.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
TonyWongButOhSoRite said:
Im 18 you grandad.
That's Grand Master you Pad Juan. ;)

But I'm not gonna remember your age. If you put it on display, then I can read your posts and know that I am hearing from an 18 yr old, which is fine, and I can adjust the way I process the info you provide.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
And also their Location matters. If someone is in a different geological are of the US. let alone in a another country all together, I think their experience would differ some. As an extreme example I think someone's experience in say Pakistan would differ from one in NYC.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And also their Location matters. If someone is in a different geological are of the US. let alone in a another country all together, I think their experience would differ some. As an extreme example I think someone's experience in say Pakistan would differ from one in NYC.
Maxtro reads ketostix's post then tries to find his location and fails... :D

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
absolutely - age and location are factors. Not better or worse, but different. I really want to her what a 13 tr old DJ from mazatlan thinks.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Maxtro reads ketostix's post then tries to find his location and fails... :D
I know I was being hypocritical :D

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh I like to mess with my location thing, but age is who I am and I have no need to hide that.

However additionally to experience, another factor in taking advice is the way the person says it.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about us that show everything?

Snowyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is far more a factor than location.

Sure, people differ from place to place, but if you are in control of what you are doing, you can take ANY advice on board and tailor it to your particular situation.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Snowyk said:
Age is far more a factor than location.

Sure, people differ from place to place, but if you are in control of what you are doing, you can take ANY advice on board and tailor it to your particular situation.

I'm believe age is more of a factor and for reasons more than just wisdom, maturity and experience but I'm not so sure location isn't a big factor too. Just traveling within the US from the midwest to TX and then to the westcoast, sure there was similarities, I found difference. It seemed C+F and possibly negs worked better in Southwest, where I think they were originated by gurus there, than they do here in the midwest. But I'll defer judgement to the Cali guys, especially those that spent time in the midwest :D.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I'm believe age is more of a factor and for reasons more than just wisdom, maturity and experience but I'm not so sure location isn't a big factor too. Just traveling within the US from the midwest to TX and then to the westcoast, sure there was similarities, I found difference. It seemed C+F and possibly negs worked better in Southwest, where I think they were originated by gurus there, than they do here in the midwest. But I'll defer judgement to the Cali guys, especially those that spent time in the midwest :D.

I am from Cali and I lived in KS for 3 years. I think there is a huge difference!

One thing I noticed right away is the personality and interests of the Midwestern girls are very different. One of the main questions I was asked in KS was: "Where are you going to school at"?

I was taking classes from K-State, but I was in the Army (killed the convo each time I admitted that.) I don't think I ever get asked that here in Cali.

Girls in KS were carefree and liked to party, but it was a different kind of party. It was like they lived a sheltered life until they moved out and they were making up for it.

Girls here seem to be over the whole party girl thing by the age it is legal for them. They (for the most part) are Posh when it comes to partying and going out. More glam and trends than just having fun.

IE. Typical night out in KS.

Girls in Jeans with K-State sweat shirts. Hair up or simple. Bars instead of clubs! Topics usually included: Books, Class', Relationships, TV, Movies, Football, sports, etc. When I did go to the clubs available there, they dressed up of course but topics didn't change.

Typical night in CA.

Girls in ‘Wet Seal’ outfits and hair done. Nails ... Every girl has their nails done! High heals and they dance in them. Topics usually are work related, Pop Culture, Relationships, and social circle antidotes. The language is different as well. They say Hella, Move their hands around, get excited and scream, jump up and down and scream OMG, etc.

I think in the Midwest people were a lot more approachable and genuinely interested in getting to know you as a person. They had stronger convictions towards politics and religion. Most of them were middle class or upper middle class. They either got out of the Midwest ASAP or settled for the 'cookie cutter' Midwest life style. Raised right, go to school, go to Church, get married, have a Family, and Repeat all steps.

Here on the west coast I think most girls are different and the scene is very diverse.

My opinion (and that is all it is) is based on situation key points. I am sure if I was in a different location or occupation my experience would have been completely different. What is interesting is I met a girl here in CA that was from KS and she got out of KS once she turned 18. She said she wanted to get out before she was trapped by that lifestyle. She wants to be an actress and sing… Don’t they all?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent info Zero. I forgot people out west consider Kansas the midwest. By midwest I meant Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois. but I agree with the difference. Heck even in the large city in my midwest state girls, girls try to emulate what you might find in say Los Angles or NY.And if you get out of the big city and into the smaller towns even within my state there's quite a bit of differences. But I agree with you about the differences between the regions.

Snowyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, My post was kinda biased I guess.

I'm an Aussie, and was talking from there. Of course, everywhere is different.

But what I'm saying is, if you know your stuff, even if things ARE different where you are, you should still be able to take advice, test it, fine tune it, and use it yourself.
Or just stick it in the circular file if it doesn't work.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Snowyk said:
Heh, My post was kinda biased I guess.

I'm an Aussie, and was talking from there. Of course, everywhere is different.

But what I'm saying is, if you know your stuff, even if things ARE different where you are, you should still be able to take advice, test it, fine tune it, and use it yourself.
Or just stick it in the circular file if it doesn't work.
I had no problem with your post