Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

Poopie Doodies

Reaction score
I dont post here very often, but I been lurking for over a year. All ass-kissing aside, I just wanted to say you are my favorite poster, Fingz. I did a search and bumped into this post, so I figured I would BUMP it right up!

I think this post, along with Pook's "15 Lessons" are all that need to be included in the Bible.

Keep up the great work!

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i will print this and staple this and read this multiple times.

thats a classic.

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingz... Your progression from your state of social phobia to what you have become today is the ultimate inspiration in my game.

You make me not want to give up. Thanks for posting man.

PimpWannabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once again, Absolutly amazing. As usual youve inspired me once again to break out of comfort zone and try to get women with my own strengths and not be a slave to prepackaged macks...great post! :D

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!

I've analysed a few of my recent rejections and found out it was due to my breaking one or more of the ten commandments.

Last night I came a hair's breadth from sex but ended up sleeping alone because I didn't dominate enough, and even though we changed location and I was able to isolate, the girl's ASD became too high.

Fingz' quote sums it up:
No matter how much a woman may be feeling you, her fear of looking like a slut is often far greater than her desire to hook up.
Her friends were talking about/making fun of her for picking me up, even though they seemed to like me. They were all 4 years older and thought I looked young. In the end I confronted her lack of attention and she admitted she felt I was too young for her and she doesn't "want to hurt my feelings". Classic ASD.

I ejected and left...but sheesh with all the earlier heavy kino and sexual innuendo it was almost a sure thing. Damn ASD!

Mintyfresh

Don Juan
Reaction score
absolutely brilliant, i plan to read it a few times for continual inspiration as i apply it to my daily life

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
Her friends were talking about/making fun of her for picking me up, even though they seemed to like me. They were all 4 years older and thought I looked young.
Dude, you were IN. These chicks were just playing around with you and you took it to heart. Unless you are 14 and they are 40, age really aint the issue. Never let them play off your insecurities like this!
They were all 4 years older and thought I looked young. In the end I confronted her lack of attention and she admitted she felt I was too young for her and she doesn't "want to hurt my feelings".
You should have said "Too young for what? I just wanna cuddle and talk all night" Basically accuse her of having a dirty mind, even though you want it just as much as she does. Girls are sex-fiends man. They are just waiting for you to give them the perfect excuse to open up.
I ejected and left...but sheesh with all the earlier heavy kino and sexual innuendo it was almost a sure thing. Damn ASD!
If they show resistance, that's when you back off for a minute and take things down a notch, then when she is comfortable, turn the heat up again. Remember that men are switches and women are dials. We are ready within seconds, but women need gradual stimulation in order to be completely turned on.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Fingers

Originally posted by Señor Fingers
Dude, you were IN. These chicks were just playing around with you and you took it to heart. Unless you are 14 and they are 40, age really aint the issue. Never let them play off your insecurities like this!
I was cool about it because I've had experience with a 28yo before. I was joking around with the friend about me just being used as a toyboy. Problem was all this C+F was used on the friend, not the target chick

You should have said "Too young for what? I just wanna cuddle and talk all night" Basically accuse her of having a dirty mind, even though you want it just as much as she does. Girls are sex-fiends man. They are just waiting for you to give them the perfect excuse to open up.
I actually did this beforehand. While we were walking to the new venue she says, "No don't go that way, we need to take this route.......R O U T E that is, not the other kind." I said she has a filthy mind and she replies, "No I just said that because guys think about that all the time!" In the end when she said the "You're too young line" I replied, "That's what the 28yo said at first....now she still wants me" Your line was probably better though because this didn't work. :)

If they show resistance, that's when you back off for a minute and take things down a notch, then when she is comfortable, turn the heat up again. Remember that men are switches and women are dials. We are ready within seconds, but women need gradual stimulation in order to be completely turned on.
That's what I tried to do....but it became painfully obvious that she just lost total interest in me and wasn't respecting my presence. Push-pull unfortunately didn't work to well...she was a bit f*cked up because she had been married for 3 years and got divorced.

oh well, learning experience....but those commandments will definitely form the framework of my game from now on.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. THOU SHALL VIBE
Social intelligence is the foundation of your game. You dont have to become a party animal or trendy hipster, but in general you should learn to communicate and vibe with people. The problem is that many of us are trapped in our own heads due to extended periods of isolation. We work and study alone, get worn out and go home to plug into the television or internet...alone...again! We have to make a conscious effort to be social.

Chilling should be a major priority in your life. Hang out more often with friends. Find places that pique your interest where you can let loose and have a great time. Bars, restaurants, stores, cafes, streets, classes, gyms, clubs, etc are all excellent places to mingle. Learn to make friends of strangers and keep expanding your social circle till you are totally at ease in the company of others. Without some degree of social skills, you are pretty much useless!

There was a time that I suffered from social phobia, then I realized some of the mistakes I was making that kept me from vibing properly.

- Talking/moving too fast.
- Not maintaining eye contact.
- Not talking at all, lost in my own thoughts and spacing out.
- Nervous fidgeting, closed body language.
- Censoring my words, being insincere.
- Getting offended when people poked fun at me.
- Worrying about the impression I was making.
- Over-selling myself, trying to be “cool?br />
All of these things conveyed personal anxiety and neediness. Is it any wonder I could not make any friends? Nobody likes a desperate try-hard, so take another look at the above list and do the complete opposite. Do yourself a favor and RELAX because the world is your living room! You don’t have to be a clown or entertainer, but people will enjoy your company when you can make FUN of anything!

The cool part is that once you get a feel for this vibe, you will discover that you really don’t need to rely on patterns or routines and will invent new material on the fly. If your vibe is right, then your game will be tight!

I agree..

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

"THOU SHALL BECOME WORTHY" descibes so many of my more recent revalations and is a must read for everyone!

Holy Mo' Fo'

Reaction score
ok that's it. *makes this home page*

Fing.. you have a poster or an idol or something? ... you know, just to stick up on my wall, build a small altar sort of thing..

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful post. I especially like how you made a good case about #5.

#5 was my biggest problem when I started. Sometimes it still is. But if #5 is a problem for you, you'd be surprised how much your success rate will improve just by becoming more social. Just by getting out there and making friends. Because you learn how to talk to people and best of all you learn how to talk to women. It can just come natural after awhile... JUST BY IMPROVING YOUR SOCIAL PHOBIA.

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
this might be the best thing I've read on here :D

bree914

Reaction score
wow

Now, that was ****in refreshing to see that a man can be so truthful. I'm so used to women being so elusive and vindicitive. I'm a woman and I really appreciated this post's honesty. Rock on brotha man, PREACH THAT SHIYAT! :)
very very accurate